-老爹 难道.. -我不基 鲍勃
- Pop, are you...? - I'm not gay, Bob.
这些人是我朋友
These guys are my friends.
他们在我的餐厅吃东西
They eat at my diner;
我就过来跳舞
I come here and dance.
该死 又错了
Damn, missed it again.
你干嘛要过来 鲍勃
Why'd you come over here, Bob?
专门来跳错的吗
To miss steps?
听我说 老爹 你有你的脾性
Look, Pops, you are who you are,
现在我知道了 我该接受这个事实
and I realize now that I should just accept that.
好样的 做自己 姐妹儿
That's right. Be yourself, sister.
我只想说 我错了
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
不为离开你
Not for leaving.
也不为自己开餐厅
And not for starting my own restaurant.
只为我们分手那天
But just for how I handled things on
我处理事情的方式
the day we broke up.
我知道那是你表达爱的方式 但...
I know it was your way of showing love, it's just...
我总觉得你从来都不支持我
I never felt like you were supportive of me.
至少在发现你保存的那篇报道前
At least, that's what I thought
我一直是这么想的
until I found the review you saved.
-你发现了 -孩子们发现的
- You found that, huh? - The kids did.
顺便说一句 让他们去你的地下室
Not a good idea to let my kids
可不是啥好主意
into your basement, by the way.
吉恩在那儿泡了个豆酱澡
Gene took a bean bath.
开来今晚还是有人过得开心的
Well, at least somebody's having a good time tonight.
老爸 对不起 我不该
Dad, I'm sorry. You didn't deserve
在你那么多顾客前让你难堪
to be embarrassed in front of your customers.
无论是今天 还是我小时候
I did it back then and I did it again tonight.
哈 又错了
Nope. Wrong time.
我知道你为什么离开
Listen, I know why you had to go.
我确实...不好相处
I can be... not great to work with.
你妈去世后我一直不好过
It was tough without your mom around.
你自己干得也很棒
You did great on your own.
-她会为你自豪的 -你真心觉得..
- She'd be very proud. - You really think...
好吧 就我自己面朝着这边
Okay, I'm the only guy facing this way now.
我还是转过来吧
So I'll turn around.
就这样
Here we go.
吉恩 把这碗清汤鸡肉面条端给五号♥桌
Gene, take this chicken noodle soup to table five.
好咧
On it!
蒂娜 去把厕所拖一下
Tina, clean up the spill by the bathroom.
我就是干这个的
Bathroom spill is my middle name.
乖孩子 露易丝 给柜台那边的
Attagirl. Louise, grab some napkins
小孩送点纸巾过去
for the kid at the counter.
-那小孩吃得满脸都是 -我知道
- That kid's a mess! - I know.
看看你的家人
Look at your family in there.
他们认真起来是能做得很好的
They really can sling hash when they want to.
他们平时可都不是这样的
They don't usually work this hard.
你有可爱的小孩
You got happy kids.
古怪又可爱的小孩 真好
Weird, happy kids. That's nice.
-你是个好父亲 -谢谢你 老爹
- You're a good dad, Junior. - Thanks, Pops.
我们进去吧
Let's go back inside, huh?
对 我们...
Yeah, let's...
-孩子们 让我们进去 -不要
- Kids, let us in. - No!
快开门
Open it!
这儿现在是我们的餐厅了
This is our restaurant now!
叫"宾至如归餐厅"
It's called Chez Restauranto,
经营巴西烤肉
and we're Brazilian barbecue!
我来开
Here.
-干嘛呢 蒂娜 -抱歉
- Come on, Tina! - Sorry.
好耶 圣诞魔力起作用了
All right! Christmas magic!
我的鲍鲍回来了
My Bobbies are back!
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everyone.
圣诞快乐 爷爷
Merry Christmas, Pop Pop!
*圣诞魔力*
*Christmas magic*
*圣诞魔力*
*Christmas magic*
*年年来临*
*Comes every time each year, whoo!*
*圣诞魔力*
*Christmas magic*
*所有又冷又饿的人*
*And all the cold hungry people *
*圣诞魔力*
*Christmas magic*
*在大街上奄奄一息*
*They're dying in the streets *
这可不好
That can't be good.
*圣诞魔力*
*Christmas magic*
*而我们一家人今晚会暖洋洋的*
*Me and my family will be warm tonight*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表