那也许 我们就不该在一起了
Then maybe we shouldn't date each other anymore.
你是想立马
You mean break up,
分手吗
effective immediately?
然后去和这所学校或其他学校的人约会吗
And date other people at this and/or other schools?
我们别无选择
It's our only choice!
真希望我知道该怎么驯服你 你这匹野马
I wish I knew how to tame you, you wild stallion!
-祝你安好 -你也是 深情的妙女子
- Have a great life. - You too, soulful wonder lady.
嗨 罗莎 抱歉让你看到这一幕
Hey, Rosa, sorry you had to see that.
小伙 真难为你了
Man, that was rough.
-你还好吗 达瑞尔 -我会好的
- Are you okay, Darryl? - I'll be all right.
-多谢关心 -不谢
- Thanks for asking. - You're welcome.
气氛真紧张
That was so intense.
我以为他们会永远在一起呢
I thought they were going to last forever and ever.
但居然在我们眼前决裂了
But instead they just imploded right before our eyes.
那 蒂娜又单身了吗
So, Tina's single again?
你干嘛问这个
Why do you want to know?
我 我又不在乎
I-I don't care.
小吉米喜欢蒂娜
Jimmy Jr. Likes Tina!
不 我不
No, I don't.
看罗莎和达瑞尔
Look at Rosa and Darryl.
可真迅速 那娃真是个天才
That happened fast. The kid's a genius.
是啊 他们打得真热火
Yeah, they're really hitting it off, those two.
他们真好啊
Good for them.
-嗨 蒂娜 -你好 小吉米
- Hey, Tina. - Hello, Jimmy Jr.
我们一群人准备今晚去打保龄球
A bunch of us are going bowling tonight,
既然你和达瑞尔已经分手了
and since you and Darryl aren't a couple anymore,
你要不要加入我们
I was wondering if you want to come.
保龄球 有人提到玉米片了吗
Bowling? Did someone say nachos?
我是在和蒂娜说话
I was kind of talking to Tina.
这是大孩子间的对话
This is just for older kids.
蒂娜坚持让我们随同
Tina is insisting that we go with her
还要把我们的费用也包了
and that she pay for us,
因为我们知道很多关于保龄球的事
because we know so much about bowling.
也许有人会认为太多了
Some might say too much.
-等下我不懂 你怎么可能知道 -关于
- Wait, I don't get it. How could you know - About
关于保龄球的事
too much about bowling?
我们知道很多关于...
We know too much about...
-保龄球 -不
- Bowling. - No.
-别的什么事 -保龄球
- It's something else. - Bowling.
那我先走了
So, I'm gonna take off.
-晚上见 -好的
- We'll see you tonight. - Yeah.
我们知道很多丘比特情侣的内♥幕♥
We know too much about the Cupid's Couple thing.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
你们一起来吧
Yeah, you can come.
看什么回来了
Look what's back.
-不 不 不 -来 来 来
- No, no, no. - Yes, yes, yes.
孩子们都出去了
Since the kids are out,
某人又受不了泡泡浴太多泡泡
and the bubble bath was a little too bubbly for some,
-我们干脆来点劲爆的 -不
- we're gonna finish strong with... - No.
脱衣舞表演
Striptease.
那听起来挺好玩的 我喜欢
That could be fun. I'd like that.
我也喜欢
I'd like that, too.
看你大显身手啦
See you strut your stuff.
-等等 我吗 -是啊
- Wait, me? - Yeah.
来段魔力麦克 亲爱的
Magic Mike me, baby.
《魔力麦克》: 电影 主角曾为脱衣舞男
琳 你不会想看的
Lin, you don't want that.
可我想啊
Oh, but I do.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
-那我就上了 -来吧
- Then I'll do it. - Yeah! Do it.
但如果我要跳的话
But if I'm gonna do this,
我可是来真的 琳
I'm gonna really do it, Lin.
-我会豁出去的 -鲍鲍
- I'm gonna go all in. - Bobby!
如果鲍勃·贝尔彻要跳脱衣舞
If Bob Belcher strips,
他一定会来真的
he's gonna strip serious.
怎么个真法 怎么跳
Like what? Like how?
疯狂地跳 你见所未见
Like crazy. Like you've never seen,
就像... 到你不想看的程度
like you wa... you won't even want it.
我跳不到20秒
After 20 seconds of my striptease,
你就 你就巴不得走开了
you're gonna... you'll want to leave.
我先要刮一下胸毛
I'm gonna go shave my chest
-然后选几首曲子 -来吧
- and pick out some music. - Let's do it!
-也许再刷个牙吧 -对
- Oh, maybe brush your teeth, too. - Oh, right.
-用牙线 好嘞 -好
- Maybe floss. Okay. - Yes.
各就各位
On your marks,
预备 开始
get set, go.
第五道 请别那样了
Lane five, don't do that.
什么 别扔保龄球吗
What, don't bowl?
感觉这颗能全中
Feels like there's a strike in here.
那张脸不如从前那般迷人了啊
Those cheeks aren't leaving me weak like they usually do.
-好球 -干得漂亮
- Hell, yeah! - Boom shaka-laka!
好兄弟
That's my boy!
快来
Get over here!
快来 快过来
Come on. Get over here.
齐克
Zeke.
达瑞尔
Oh, Darryl.
-来啊 -齐克
- Come on! - Oh, Zeke!
-来啊 -齐克
- Come on! - Zeke!
-你太粗鲁了 -来啊
- That's too rough. - Come on!
罗莎 别动
Rosa, don't move.
你背上有只大甲虫
There's a huge beetle on your back.
不
Oh, no.
我就喜欢你这样
I love it when you do that.
那是我们开的玩笑里我最喜欢的一个
That's-that's my favorite joke thing that we do.
够了
That's it!
我真忍♥不了了
Oh, I can't take it anymore!
你还好吗 蒂娜
Are you okay, Tina?
你那张脸现在不太像一张正常人类的脸
Yeah, your face does not look exactly normal for a human.
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay!
的确 老实说
Yeah, 'cause seriously,
你的表情是像
your expression is like...
这一切都不好 好吗
None of this is okay, okay?
我已经厌倦说谎了
I'm tired of lying.
你们需要知道真♥相♥
You need to know the truth.
蒂娜 你在做什么
Tina, what are you doing?
-我滴孩啊 -各位
- Oh, boy. - Everyone...
达瑞尔和我只是假装情侣
Darryl and I only pretended to be a couple,
好让他能成功钓上罗莎
so he could trick Rosa into dating him.
条件是他教我数学
And he would tutor me in math,
但其实也没教多少
but we didn't get around to much of that.
我们骗了你们 你们都上当了
We lied to you, and you all fell for it.
真奇怪 我要走了
That's weird. I'm outta here.
达瑞尔 这是真的吗
Darryl, is this true?
算是吧
Kind of?
好吧 那我算是再也不想见到你了
Well, then I kind of never want to see you again.
罗莎 回来
Rosa, come back!
蒂娜 你到底在做什么
Tina, what the hell are you doing?
我 我想
I-I guess...
-我想 -你想什么
- I guess... - You guess what?
我想我喜欢上你了
I guess I fell for you.
什么 但我们是假装的啊
What?! But we were pretending!
我没装
Well, I wasn't.
这关系真是扭曲啊
What a tangle-assed web we weave.
你喜欢上我了 怎么会 为什么
You fell for me? How? Why?
因为你做了好事说了好话
Because you did nice things and said nice things,
你还用我喜欢的方式搂过我
and we had our special side hug thing.
是你教我那么做的
You told me to do those things.
那你就不能一直扮演那个人吗
Well, can't you just be that guy?
不能 那个人根本不存在
No, that guy doesn't even exist.
但你也喜欢上我俩在一起时的那个蒂娜了
But you fell for the Tina I was when we were together.
不 我没有
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表