但是我为啥要帮你们这帮小屁孩
but why would I want to help a bunch of babies
找你们的猫呢
get their cat back?
不是猫 是栗鼠
It's not a cat, it's a chinchilla!
对我来说除了狗 其它都是猫
Anything that's not a dog is a cat to me.
我们答应你随便一个要求 随时都行
We'll owe you. You name it. Anything, anytime.
如果我说要蒂娜在星期二凌晨三点
What if I want Tina to kiss a dirty flip-flop
亲一只发臭的夹脚拖呢
at 3:00 a.m. on a Tuesday?
-还是不要这么过... -完全可以
- Let's not go crazy... - Of course. Yes. That.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我还是再好好考虑一下给蒂娜的任务
I'm gonna think of something good to make Tina do later
等我心情不好的时候用
when I'm feeling really bad about myself.
不过就先这么说定了
But we've got a deal.
高科技都用上了
That's a lot of technology.
不就是有邮箱吗 我们晓得
We get it. You have e-mail.
我是在用社交媒体
I'm using social media
缩小乔纳斯的范围 看
to triangulate Jonas's whereabouts. Look.
乔纳斯是大卫·施纳贝尔的朋友
Jonas is friends with David Schnabel, who just tweeted
而他刚发推文艾特温妮莎·杰克逊
at Vanessa Jackson
说"凯西派对见"
"See you at Casey's party."
而莉拉尼·勒弗曾在她的秘密博客上说
And according to Leilani LeFelt's secret blog
她还以为没人发现她这博客呢
she thinks no one knows about,
乔纳斯在狂恋温妮莎
Jonas has a huge crash on Vanessa.
也就是说乔纳斯在凯西的派对 搞定
So that means Jonas is at Casey's party. Voila.
好吧各位 准备好 现在出发
All right, troops, wheels up, we're flying!
露易丝 我觉得还是不要去高中派对比较好
I-I don't think we can go to a high school party, Louise.
爸妈会杀了我的
Mom and Dad will kill me.
派对上会有高中男生哦
There'll be high school boys there.
好吧 就进去一会应该没事
Right. Maybe we can just do a quick pop-in.
等等 你以为自己能进去吗
Oh, wait, you think you're gonna get into that party?
你不可能进去的 我都进不去
Oh, you are never gonna get in. I wouldn't even get in,
我还是八年级最漂亮的女生呢
and I'm the hottest girl in eighth grade.
原来你上八年级啊
You're in eighth grade?
我还以为你都当妈了呢
I thought you were someone's mom.
相信我 苔米
Trust me, Tammy.
进去是最容易的事
Getting in is gonna be the easy part.
教师休息室我都不知去了多少回了
I've gotten into the teacher's lounge so many times
连自己的咖啡杯都有了
I have my own coffee mug there.
上面印着"我恨星期一" 太经典
It says "I Hate Mondays." Classic.
我要你们兑现承诺了
I'm cashing in my favor.
如果你能让我进去 我们就扯平
If you can get me into that party, we're even.
别磨叽了 我们的一分钟
Let's go! Every minute of our life
是栗鼠的五分钟啊
is five minutes of a chinchilla's life!
这就是我们进那烂派对的门票了
Here's our ticket into this poop show.
垃圾能有什么用
How is trash gonna help us?
哎 维恩 学着点
Oh, Wayne. Watch and learn.
-有人点了 -你说什么
- Well, someone did. - What?
你刚是不是说了"我们没点披萨"
Did you say, "We didn't order any pizza"?
-没有 -有人点了
- No. - Well, someone did.
如果我不送的话
And old man pizza boss is gonna have my ass
披萨店那老家伙会找我麻烦的
if I don't deliver it.
洗手间在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
-从那条路过去 -谢了
- Down that way. - Thanks.
我30分钟内就出来
I'll be out of there in 30 minutes or less.
撑住啊 阿特拉斯 我们来了
Hang on, Atlas. We're coming, buddy.
阿特拉斯是谁
Who's Atlas?
那是我给撒尿小公主取的别名
It's my secret name for Princess Little Piddles.
是吗 我叫它阿忍♥
Really? I call him Shinobu.
撒尿小公主
Princess Little Piddles...
这名字太扯了
it just isn't right.
对吧 不该让四年级学生取名
I know. Fourth graders shouldn't be in charge of names.
还有决定它的性别
Or sex determination.
拜托 它有蛋蛋哎
He has testicles for God's sake!
是啊 我告诉他们了那是蛋蛋
I know! I told them, "Guys, those are testicles!"
没人信
No one believed me!
非说那是屁♥股♥蛋
Everyone thought they were butt boobs!
真不敢相信竟然成了
I can't believe that worked.
干得漂亮 吉恩
Well done, Gene.
你是真的在上厕所吗
Are you going to the bathroom?
我能说不是吗
No?
哎哟我去
Oh, my God!
高中派对怎么会有小动物的容身之处
A high school party is no place for a small animal!
他们没准正在用它
They're probably playing Spin the Chinchilla
玩"旋转栗鼠"呢
with him right now!
专注一点
Let's just focus here.
如果你是带着栗鼠的青少年
If you were a teenager with a chinchilla,
你会在哪儿
where would you be?
栗鼠动漫大会
Chinchilla-con.
这是我们第一次参加高中派对
So this is our first high school party.
用心感受这一刻
Let's savor this moment.
我发现高中男生的屁♥股♥都高一些
High school boys' butts are higher up, I'm noticing.
帅哥接近预告 两点钟方向
Okay, incoming teen dream, two o'clock...
不知道准确不
if I'm using that term correctly, which I don't know,
因为我不太会看指针表
because I actually can't tell time on those round clocks.
调情模式开启 走你
Ring the flirt alarm, here I go.
叮铃铃 叮铃铃
Yeah, it's just like ding-dong, ring-a-ding,
爆发吧小宇宙
let this rip.
你们几个是几年级的
Hey, what grade are you guys in?
算了吧 拜拜
Forget it. Bye.
我感觉不到我的胳膊了 我动不了了
I can't feel my arms! I can't move!
天呐 他比我爸还高
Oh, God, he was taller than my dad!
天呐 又有个人来了
Oh, God, another one's coming!
在网上 你可以成为任何人
On the Internet, you can be whoever you want,
没人会知道的
and no one will ever know.
"调制调解器"这个词是怎么来的
Where does the word "Modem" Come from?
调制解调器:又名猫,用于网络连接
要故意答错吗
Should we get this one wrong?
以免显得太可疑
Just to not look suspicious?
不 我们知道这个
No. We know this one.
我们不知道 我们这是作弊
We don't know it... we're cheating.
现在我们知道了
Well, now we know it,
-我们不会错了 -好吧
- and we're not getting it wrong. - Okay.
你知道答案吗 熟男联盟
You know the answer, DILFs?
凯文老爹呢 我们知道哦
Old Kevin? Because we do.
-琳 -怎么了
- Lin. - What?
-你在干嘛 -我在学猫啊
- What is that? - It's a modem.
我在对他们学猫叫
I'm making modem noises at them.
这 这样更像
It-it's more like this.
好了 猫叫的真好
Okay, good modem noises,
圆桌约会二人组
Date Nights of the Round Table.
回到问题
Now back to the questions.
够了 够了
Okay, okay!
-蒂娜 -怎么了
- Tina. - What?
我想放屁了
I have to fart.
害怕的屁 我...我忍♥不了了
It's a fear fart. I... I can't hold it.
苔米 不 你不能在高校派对上放屁
Tammy, no! You can't fart at a high school party.
我知道 你以为我不知道吗
I know that! Don't you think I know that?!
好吧 交给我吧 亲爱的
Okay, I'm gonna fix this, honey.
你能紧紧地忍♥住
Can you hold it real tight
直到我把你搬到窗户边吗
until I get you to a window?
我现在就把你抬过去
I'm gonna pick you up now.
轻点
Gentle.
别挤我
Don't squeeze.
不好意思 让一让
Excuse us. Coming through.
只是两个正常的青少年在享受派对
Just a couple of normal teenagers partying.
你好 最近好吗
Hi. How are you?
-最近过的好吗 -放吧 放吧
- How are you doing? - Go, go.
蒂娜 你真的救了我一命
Tina, you literally just saved my life.
我至死都不会忘记的
I am not gonna forget this until the day I die.
-那真是 -天呐 这妹子放屁了
- That's so... - Oh, my God, this girl farted!
-在这 就在这 -什么
- Right here, over here! - What?
我开玩笑的 开个玩笑 开个玩笑
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表