剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
快点 她随时都会回来
Hurry, she'll be back any minute.
现在我们只是需要一个计划
Now... now we just need a plan.
等一下 你不是已经有计划了吗
Wait, wait, I thought you had a plan.
是有
I did.
他们刚刚飞过草坪
Hey, hey, they just pulled the flaps.
就是说我们快到机场了
Which means we're on approach to the airport
距离地面610米
and below 2,000 feet.
我们可以跳机
We can jump.
看到没
See?
我们已经有第二阶段的计划了
We already have phase two of the plan.
这能有多难呢
How hard was that?
我刚刚发现了最难的部分
Uh, I just found the hard part.
只有一个降落伞
There's only one parachute.
好吧 我来吧
Okay. I'll take it.
你这话说得真高尚
You somehow made that sound noble.
你有用过吗
Have you even done this before?
没有 但是我相信在拉开绳索之前
No, but I'm pretty sure gravity does most of the work
地心引力自有安排
until you pull the cord.
你紧紧抓住我就行了
You can just hang on to me.
联调局送我进跳伞学院
The FBI put me through jump school,
你今天已经让我死了一回
and you already left me for dead once today.
你可以抓紧我
You can hold on to me.
这件事你还要再提多少次
How long are you gonna hold that over my head?
宪兵会包围我们的
The Carabinieri's gonna be all over us.
我们一着陆 就要立刻行动
We need to move quickly once we hit the ground.
等一下 我要确保我着陆在正确的地方
Hold on, I need to make sure we land in the right place.
为什么我们突然用你的计划了
Why are we suddenly doing your plan?
因为只有我有降落伞
Because I'm the one with the parachute.
梵蒂冈城
好极了
Great.
好计划
Nice plan.
梵蒂冈城
跟我来
Come with me...
有请
please.
好极了
Great.
我终于可以在遗愿清单上
I can finally scratch "Spend a night
划掉"在梵蒂冈警♥察♥局过夜"这件事了
in the Vatican police station" off my bucket list.
你朋友一点也不着急
Your friend sure took his time.
我们事前也没打电♥话♥来说一声
It's not like we called ahead.
你说他是专业的
You said he was a professor.
他要怎么帮我们
How's he gonna be able to help us?
这只是他的副业
It's just his side gig.
他同时还在梵蒂冈外♥交♥部♥工作
He also works for the Vatican's foreign ministry.
你知道你能怎么帮忙吗
You know how you could help?
闭嘴吗
Not say anything?
请等在这里
Please wait there.
别被这些制♥服♥给骗了
Don't let the uniforms fool you.
瑞士护卫队是世界上最精锐的士兵
The Swiss Guard are some of the most elite soldiers in the world.
每个人都笑得人仰马翻 无力还击
Everyone's laughing too hard to fight back.
唐纳利阁下现在接见你们
Monsignor Donnelly will meet with you now.
他们和我说有一个从天而降的人
They told me that a man came from the sky
问询我的姓名
and asked for me by name.
想象一下我的失望
Imagine my disappointment.
来
Come here.
来
Come here.
很高兴见到你 恰克
It's good to see you, Chuck.
说真的 你来这里做什么
Seriously, what are you doing here?
-说来话长 -是吗 你是谁
- It's kind of a long story. - Yeah? Who are you?
我... 她只是一个朋友
Oh, I'm... She's just, uh, a friend.
我们有点赶时间
We're in a bit of a hurry.
丹尼 你不可能就这样空降到梵蒂冈
Danny, you can't just parachute into the Vatican
而不引人发问的
without expecting a few questions.
是的 但是国际刑♥警♥组织和宪兵用不了多久
Yes, but it won't take long for Interpol and the Carabinieri
就会发现我们在这里
to find out that we're here.
他们已经发现了
Oh, they found out.
他们现在就在大门那里
They're at the gate right now.
什么 恰克 我要你拖住他们
What? Okay, Chuck, I need you to hold them off.
哥们 你疯了吧
Dude, you are acting crazy.
你来这里 制♥造♥了一堆混乱
You come in here, bringing a boatload of chaos.
怎么回事 天呐 你是莱克茜
What is going-- Oh, my God, you're Lexi.
没错 这么说你听说过我
Yeah. So you've heard about me?
你的事我听说过不少
Oh, I've heard a great deal about you.
恰克 我们能单独聊两句吗
Chuck, can we talk privately?
随便聊
By all means.
-到底是怎么回事 -事情不是这样的
- What the hell is going on? - It's not what it looks like.
看来你不仅和罪犯混在一起
It looks like you're getting mixed up with a criminal
而且还是那个曾经让你心碎过的罪犯
who's already broken your heart once.
不完全是这样
Okay, it's partially what it looks like.
天呐 丹尼 你怎么会这么蠢
Oh, my God, Danny, how stupid can you be?
天呐 你肯定是天下第一蠢蛋
My God, you have got to be the dumbest...
恰克 上次我没让你忏悔够吗
Chuck... Did I not give you enough penance last time, is that it?
你需要驱魔人吗 我们这有
Did you want an exorcist? We got 'em here.
其实其中一人欠我一个人情
One of 'em actually owes me a favor...
恰克 法鲁克还活着
Chuck! Farouk's alive.
他是金字塔袭击事件的幕后主脑
He's behind the pyramid attack.
他们不是抓到那家伙了吗
I thought they droned that guy.
显然没有
Yeah, well, apparently it didn't take.
我们想要追查他的下落
Well, we're trying to track him down,
但我们遇到了一些麻烦
but we got caught up in some stuff,
我只是没有时间解决这些事
and I just don't have time to sort it all out.
这事不会有好结果的 她就是恶魔
This is gonna end badly. She's the devil.
你到底帮不帮我
Will you help me or not?
这些事都不包括在普通的牧师和朋友规则之内
None of this is covered under regular priest-friend rules.
你知道的
You know that.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
与此同时 一定要让她避开
In the meantime, make sure she steers clear
院子里的喷泉
of the fountain in the courtyard.
我不想让圣水沸腾
I don't want the holy water boiling out.
你知道这个地方扩音效果很好
You know, with the acoustics in this place,
我能听到他说的每一句话吧
I could hear everything he just said?
有时恰克会说些言不由衷的话
Look, Chuck sometimes says stuff he doesn't mean.
我说的句句都是实话
Hmm. u202dI absolutely meant every word.
卡尔森探员 冷静点好吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Agent Karlsson, stay calm, eh?
我们不能在西斯廷教堂里
We're not going to be having a shootout
发生枪战
in the Sistine Chapel, huh?
我是不会让他们躲在这扇大内之内的
I'm not letting them hide behind this gate.
记住 你现在在我的国家做客
Remember, you are a guest in my country.
冷静点
Calmati.
让我来处理 好吗
Let me handle it, va bene?
交给我
Ci penso io.
我是查尔斯·唐纳利阁下 你们好
Hi. Monsignor Charles Donnelly.
有什么能帮到你们的吗
Uh, can I be of service?
-有 -你是美国人
- Yes. - You're American.
教皇是天主教♥徒♥
Is the pope Catholic?
梵蒂冈笑话 抱歉 是的 我是美国人
Vatican joke. Sorry. Uh, yes, I am American.
-你们要问那的就是这个吗 -不是
- Is that all you needed? - No.
-我们要... -我们请求进入教堂
- We want to... - We need to gain entry.
你是...
And you are...
我是国际刑♥警♥组格温·卡尔森探员
Agent Gwen Karlsson, Interpol. u202dOh.
可惜 国际刑♥警♥在这里没有执法权
Unfortunately, Interpol doesn't have jurisdiction here.
我是宪兵队的布鲁诺·法比队长
I'm Captain Bruno Fabi of the Carabinieri,
我在这里有执法权
and I do have jurisdiction here.
梵蒂冈城是一个主♥权♥城市国家
Vatican City is a sovereign city-state,
因此 意大利当局并没有
and, uh, as such, Italian authorities do not,
严格来说 并没有执法权
technically, have jurisdiction here.
当所有有可能在梵蒂冈城避难的人
"The Holy See shall hand over to the Italian state
被指控在意大利境内
all persons who may have taken refuge within Vatican City
犯下两个州均认为是违法的罪行时
when accused of acts committed within Italian territory
罗马教廷应将其移交至意大利城府
which are considered to be criminal by the law of both states."
所以你们有文件
So you have paperwork
能证明这些人被指控
attesting to the fact that such persons
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表