剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
had fate not stepped in and lent a hand.
多亏命运安排了代我泄愤的人
Had it not given me a vessel for my rage.
而我给那个人用了我的真名
And I gave that vessel my real name
这样你就会知道你的儿子还存在
so that you would know that your son was out there,
总有一天他会来找你
and one of these days he'd be coming for you.
我很高兴能这么说 爸爸
And I'm happy to say, Dad,
算总账的日子
the day of reckoning...
终于来了
...has arrived.
因为马上
Because right now...
我就要看着你
...I am going to watch you...
和其他所有的
...and all these other...
人们
people...
这些来自各地的达官显贵
...the upper crust of the East and West,
曾经抛弃我们 痛打我们的人
who abandoned us and beat us...
我要看着你死去
I'm gonna watch you die.
就很像看着我的母亲去一样
Much like I watched my mother die.
只不过 你很走运 我很不幸
Only, fortunately for you and unluckily for me,
你的死会快得多得多
it's gonna happen much, much faster.
我再问一次 还有谁知道卡斯蒂略的事
I'll ask one more time. Who else knows about Castillo?
我把我们找到的证据给了联调局
I gave the evidence we found to the FBI.
如果我们失踪 他们会知道是你干的
If we disappear, they'll know it was you.
他们会吗
Oh, will they?
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
他们有你的照片
They have your picture.
如果所料 你们什么都没有
You have nothing, just like I thought.
交给我们 你快走
We got this. Go.
我觉得我不行了
I can feel the end.
去找她 丹尼 去找你爱的人
Go to her, Danny. Be with your love.
我了个 肖
Son of a... Shaw.
子弹打中奖牌了
The medal took the hit.
天 我都不能死得很有英雄气概吗
Man, I can't even die heroically.
谢谢你回来救我们 肖
Hey, thanks for coming back for us, Shaw.
没什么
Yeah. No problem.
把恰克带到安全的地方去
Get Chuck somewhere safe.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要去阻止西蒙
I'm gonna go stop Simon.
来吧 老弟
Come on, little buddy.
你现在就要尝尝
And you're experiencing now
我母亲饱受两个月折磨后尝到的滋味了
what my mother experienced after two months.
很快你的喉咙就会阻塞
Soon your throat will close up,
令你无法呼吸
making it impossible to breathe.
你的大脑会肿胀 使你精神错乱
And your brain will swell, making you delirious.
我从来都不知情
I never knew.
你从来没在意过
You never cared.
我不能就此丧命
I couldn't give up my life.
我还肩负责任
I had responsibilities...
我才是你该负的责任
I was your responsibility!
但你把她教得很好 这我承认
But you taught her well, I'll give you that,
她寻宝很有眼光
and she had a good eye.
她从未放弃过寻找埃及艳后
She never gave up hope of finding Cleopatra.
当然她最终没能找到
Of course she never did.
她会东翻西找来一些小首饰
She'd find the odd trinket here or there...
变卖♥♥了养活我们
sell it to support us.
可最后她也命丧于此
And eventually that's what killed her.
所以事到如今 爸爸
So here we are, Dad.
终于 世人将要知晓
Finally, the world will know the whole story.
你是如何抛弃幼子
How you abandoned your child.
你如何为了掩盖这个秘密而杀人
How you murdered people to keep it a secret.
你的秘密到头来又是怎么害死你的
And how your secret ended up murdering you.
贱♥人♥
Hey, bitch.
你哪儿都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你会后悔试图拦住我的
You'll regret trying to stop me.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
如果你是给里斯善后的 那肯定是你
If you're Reece's fixer, you must be the one
安插了炸死我父亲的炸♥弹♥
who planted the bomb that killed my father.
为了查明白这个值得去死吗
Is it worth dying to find out?
我是说过我欠你一顿毒打 所以
I did say I owe you an ass-beating, so...
我们就像淑女一样来解决这件事吧
let's settle this like ladies, shall we?
你不打算杀了我吗
Aren't you going to kill me?
他不会的
He wouldn't do it.
她真的做到了
Ah, she'd totally do it.
你们可以进来了
You can come in!
我们有解药
We have the antidote.
我受过医疗训练 我能帮忙
I have medical training. I can help.
不
No.
让他死
Let him die.
丹尼
Danny.
你...你在干什么
What...? What are you doing?
他杀了你的父亲
He killed your father
毁了我父亲的一生
and ruined my father's life,
杀了卡斯蒂略 天知道他还杀了多少人
murdered Castillo and God knows how many other people.
而我们没有证据
And now we have no proof of anything.
我不会让他逃脱的
I'm not letting him get away with it.
你不觉得他是逃不掉的吗
Don't you see, he's not gonna get away with it.
他将会遭遇最可怕的噩梦
He's gonna get his worst nightmare.
丹尼 全世界都会知道他做了什么
Danny, the whole world will know what he's done.
他的名字 他的名声
His name, his reputation,
他的家族遗产都将毁于一旦
his entire family legacy will be ruined.
他将会在铁窗后眼睁睁地看着这一切的覆灭
And he'll watch it all happen while rotting behind bars.
看着我 丹尼
Look at me, Danny.
我留了他的杀手一命
I took his assassin alive.
她现在已经被抓了
She's outside in custody.
我们可以让她作证他所做的一切
We can get her to testify to everything he's done.
里斯毁掉了很多人
Reece has destroyed so many lives.
我知道
Oh... I know.
我不会让他也毁掉你的人生
I'm not gonna let him destroy yours, too.
伙计们
Guys...
西蒙呢
where's Simon?
我们调查了法鲁克的所有已知资产
So we checked all over of Farouk's known holdings,
在西蒙小时的那天后
and the day after Simon disappeared,
日内瓦杰纳斯自♥由♥港的一个金库被清空了
a vault at the Janus Freeport in Geneva was cleared out.
那里的经理罗里·穆勒
The director, Rory Muller,
确认西蒙·哈德威克去过那里
confirmed that Simon Hardwick was there.
看来西蒙
Looks like Simon
藏了一小笔备用宝藏
was stashing away a little rainy-day treasure.
杰西卡·黄确认那些宝贝
Jessica Wong confirmed the items
72小时前在黑市上出♥售♥
hit the underground market about 72 hours ago.
由一个匿名卖♥♥家
And were sold at an auction
拍卖♥♥出♥售♥了
from an unnamed seller.
我们拦下了买♥♥家 回收了物品
We intercepted the buyer and collected the items,
但我们无法通过钱追踪到卖♥♥家
but we couldn't connect the money to the seller,
因为那笔钱已经通过
because the money was laundered
一些黑♥手♥党♥的勾当洗过了
through a Mafia-connected business.
不过我们知道有人能够帮我们
Though we do know someone with the connections
找到最后一片拼图
to help us with that last piece.
我们认为卡洛·维拉迪能告诉我们哈德威克在哪里
We believe Carlo Velardi can give us Hardwick's location.
但现在 他不愿意开口
But as of now, he's been reticent to talk.
我想如果我们给他减几年刑
I imagine if we shaved a few years off of his sentence,
他可能会松口
that would loosen his tongue.
谢谢你 将军
Thank you, General.
我去安排协议
I'll make the deal.
在我们去抓西蒙之前
Before we go after Simon,
我需要再要求你们帮一个忙
I just need to ask one favor.
我需要你代理我
I need you to deputize me.
塞舌尔群岛
格雷厄姆·汤森 对吗
Graham Townsend, is it?
你怎么想出来这些名字的
Where do you get these names?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你其实并不理解
You're not really getting this whole
"我们通过坏人的宝藏找到了他们"的手段
"We track bad guys through their treasure" Thing,
对吧
are you?
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表