剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
They're not giving up on his plan,
据我们所知
and as far as we know,
这意味着他们需要安东尼和埃及艳后
that means they want Antony and Cleopatra.
他们是冲着安东尼来的
They're coming for Antony.
立即加强我们的安保措施 给首相打电♥话♥
Double our security immediately and call the prime minister.
一旦有任何风吹草动 确保大家都要知道
Make sure that we're all in communication
任何的不对劲都要通知我们
about any threats in the area, I do not care
不管多细微
how small.
好了 小子 别担心
Okay, kid, don't worry.
我们会把安东尼封闭起来
We'll put Antony on lockdown.
对了 有没有埃及艳后的线索
Meanwhile, any leads on Cleopatra?
90年代 最后的纳粹分子
Well, the last of the Nazis sold her off
把她卖♥♥给了一个毒贩
to a drug dealer in the '90s.
我居然真的说出了这句话
I just said that out loud.
艾德亚多·桑奇兹失踪了
Everado Sanchez disappeared,
但我在联调局有个朋友 可以帮我们找到他
but I have a friend in the FBI that can help us track him down.
有进展通知我
Then keep me posted.
但是...要小心
But... just be careful.
-好 -你们两个都是
- Yeah. - Both of you.
你要把我关在这里多久
How long you gonna keep me here?
我想回家
I want to go home.
很抱歉耽搁了您的时间 哈德威克先生
I'm sorry for the delay, Mr. Hardwick.
我们会尽快释放您的
You'll be on your way as soon as possible.
那你们放我走的时候
And will you be supplying me
会提供任何形式的警方保护吗
with any form of police protection when you let me go?
我是说 法鲁克的人还在外面 不是吗
I mean, Farouk's men are still out there, aren't they?
我很有理由相信
I've got more than a sneaking suspicion
他们会来找我的 因为我杀了法鲁克
that they're gonna come after me because I killed him.
这幢楼以外的人都不知道你参与其中
No one outside this building knows your involvement
除了丹尼和莱克西
apart from Danny and Lexi.
我们也没有让这件事出现在报道中
We're keeping it out of the news.
意大利人在罗马给你提供了一个酒店房♥间
The Italians have offered you a hotel room here in Rome
还会派警方保护你直到问题得到解决
with a police detail until this is resolved.
多欣慰啊
How comforting.
我想我不能要求住罗马波斯克
I don't suppose I could put in a request
五星级酒店吧 可以吗
for the Palazzo Naiadi, could I?
我们会尽力安排的
We'll see what can be arranged.
现在 我要和你谈另外一件事...
Now, I need to talk to you about another matter...
和法鲁克的案子有关
related to the Farouk case.
这张支票是开给扎拉·法鲁克的
This check was written out to a Zara Farouk.
泰晤士百夫长银行 扎拉·法鲁克
你听说过这个名字吗
Is that a name you ever heard of,
说不定在你被囚禁的时候
perhaps in your time in captivity?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我...我以为"卡里姆·法鲁克"只是假名
I... I thought "Karim Farouk" Was just a nom de guerre
真名是拉希德·赫加齐
for Rasheed Hegazi.
你看 我想帮你
Look, I want to help you.
真的 但是我很害怕
I really do, but I'm afraid.
我很害怕 是因为在我被囚禁的那一年
And I'm afraid because in my year of captivity,
我觉得卡里姆·法鲁克
it seemed to me that Karim Farouk
被一些位高权重的人保护着
was protected by some very powerful people in high places.
任何人一旦太接近他的真面目
Anybody that got too close to the truth about him
或者了解他的过去都会被慎重对待
or his past were dealt with severely,
跟着被杀掉
before they were killed.
法鲁克可能已经死了...
He may be dead...
但是保护他的人还在那里
but the people protecting him are still out there.
所以...
So...
如果我是你...
if I were you...
我会非常小心
I'd be very careful
不轻易打开任何一扇门 因为你不知道
about opening any doors, because you have no idea
谁可能站在门的另一边
who may be standing on the other side.
艾德亚多·桑奇兹档案
我在联调局动用了关系才拿到这个
I had to pull a few strings at the FBI to get that.
美国政♥府♥并不太热衷
The United States government isn't exactly too keen
抓捕桑奇兹
on discussing Sanchez.
这是为什么
Why is that?
桑奇兹是世界上最大的毒贩
Sanchez was the biggest narco in the world.
身价数十亿 前科累累
Worth billions with a rap sheet for days.
美国缉毒局花了数百万美元 数千人力找到他
DEA spent millions of dollars, thousands of man-hours
就在他们逼他走投无路时
finding him. Just as they had him cornered,
他消失得无影无踪
vanished into thin air.
这是美国缉毒局史上最大失误
Biggest botch in DEA history.
我可能有个想法
I think I might have an idea
那里可能有什么
what might've been there.
埃及艳后的石棺
Cleopatra's coffin.
鉴于他有敛财之路便胃口大开
Given his appetite for anything he could make money on,
以及他和施泰纳的关系 这推断不唐突
and his connection to Steiner, it's not a leap.
目前知道的桑奇兹最后一次现身之处是哪
Where was the last place Sanchez was known to be?
他在巴拿马补充燃料时
He switched off his transponder
关闭了应答器
when he stopped to refuel in Panama.
无论他前往了何处
Wherever he was headed...
再没有人见过他或是他的飞机
no one's ever seen him or his plane again.
但我手上有这个
But I do have this:
美国缉毒局对桑奇兹的窃听记录 全在这
DEA wiretaps of Sanchez. All of them.
包括他1993年从巴拿马
Including his final call from Panama
拨给副官米盖尔·纳瓦罗的最后一段通话
to his lieutenant Miguel Navarro in 1993.
你西班牙语怎么样
How's your Spanish?
比希伯来语溜 没意大利语熟
Better than her Serbian, worse than her Italian.
艾德亚多 你现在安全吗
暂时安全
美国缉毒局昨天抓了齐科 今天抓了曼尼
律师失败了 罗德里格兹兄弟也有动作了
别再多说了 防止他们窃听
我需要你给我妻子递个消息
告诉她我很爱她和索莱达
每当她们想我
都可以从我曾念给她们的诗集中找到我
明白了吗
当然 我会让她
米盖尔 米盖尔
Miguel! Miguel!
这是发生什么了
What the hell happened?
艾德亚多逃走后 他们的对手团伙
Once Everado fled, the rival cartels
就拿下了他的剩余人马
took out the rest of his crew.
那是我们最后一次听到他的消息
That's the last we heard of him.
他的家人怎么样了
And what happened to his family?
逃去了欧洲
They fled to Europe,
靠桑奇兹留下的一笔可观的备用金过活
living off a nice nest egg Sanchez left for them.
他的妻子几年前去世了
Wife died a few years back.
我最后一次得知信息是他女儿索莱达在意大利生活
Last I heard, his daughter Soledad was living in Italy.
详细地址不明
Exact address is unknown.
她为了躲对手团伙 非常低调
She kept a low profile from rival cartels.
看起来卡洛·维拉迪
It looks like Carlo Velardi
曾在80年代跟桑奇兹做过生意
used to do business with Sanchez back in the '80s.
这要是索莱达落脚意大利的原因 就不奇怪了
Wouldn't be surprised if that's why Soledad ended up in Italy.
卡洛为她提供保护 也就是说
Carlo was offering her protection, which means
他可能知道她的所在之地
he might know where she is.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
他说杀子仇人是我们抓住的 欠我们人情
He said he owed us for helping catch his son's killer.
求助被判有罪的暴徒
Calling in favors from convicted mobsters
我就该退场了
is where I get off the train,
但你们两个随意吧
but you kids knock yourselves out.
谢了 哈珀
Thanks, Harper.
对了 尽量别一路闯太多祸
Oh, and try not to leave too much destruction in your wake.
泰晤士百夫长银行 十万英镑
格温 你好
Gwen? Hi.
扎拉·法鲁克这个名字耳熟吗
Does the name Zara Farouk ring a bell?
除非你要说的是那么明显的
Besides the obvious part,
-她的姓吗 -不 从没听过 怎么了
- about her last name? - No, never heard it. Why?
法比生前在追查某人名下
Fabi was looking into a money trail
一家空壳公♥司♥的资金链 那人就叫这名
from a shell company to somebody by that name.
我给办理这些业务的银行打了电♥话♥
I called the bank listed on the transactions,
但他们连一点消息都不松口
but they wouldn't give out any information,
我也不能申请搜查令
and I can't get a warrant
因为这些文件是我非法获取的
because the documents were procured illegally.
什么时候合过法
Were they ever.
我偷过 你也偷了 也就是双重违法
I stole them, and then you did, which is, like, doubly illegal.
是啊 谢谢夸奖
Yes, thank you.
格温 我就知道我们有天会成为一丘之貉的
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表