剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
寻找埃及艳后就是个错误
to find Cleopatra is all a mistake.
也许吧
Yes.
再见
Uh, yeah. Auf Wiedersehen.
是柏林铁路博物馆项目策展人
That was the projects curator at the Berlin Railway Museum.
他会给我们 而且只给我们
And he's gonna be sending us, and us alone,
目前仅存的
the only existing copy
盟军轰炸时
of the track logs from the Sauber Depot
所有索伯站的跟踪日志的拷贝
dating back all the way to the Allied bombings.
你说石棺当时是从那里被火车运走了
Now, you said the sarcophagus was taken by train from there.
这些日志可是找到埃及艳后的关键
This could be the key to finding Cleopatra.
为什么这个策展人要给我们
And why is this curator sending us,
而且只给我们这些运输日志
and us alone, these transit logs?
最后他们在安纳托利亚铁路
Turns out they just acquired a vintage engine
只找到个老式发动机
from the Anatolian Railway, and they happen to need
而他们恰好需要个新地方来放置它
a new wing in which to house it.
-你贿赂了他们 -他们需要个新大楼
- You bribed them? - They need a new building.
而我们需要日志在法鲁克之前找到埃及艳后
We need the logs so we can find Cleopatra before Farouk does.
好吧 我走了
All right. I'm gonna get going. Let me know
你们一有莱克西的消息就告诉我
the moment you hear anything about Lexi.
莱克西
Lexi?
丹尼尔 我不得不说这也太让人伤心了
I have to say, Daniel, this really hurts.
我都失踪了你还在这享受
I've been lost, and you're here luxuriating.
你什么时候
When did you...?
眼睛看哪呢
Hey. Eyes up here.
我可不是在享受
I'm not "Luxuriating."
我一直很担心你
I've been worried sick about you.
别告诉我你是
I must have missed your tears
在这舒服的热水里哭泣呢
under the hot, soothing water.
我以为你被绑♥架♥了
I thought you were kidnapped.
要是这样倒好了
Dear God, I wish.
就不用走那么多路了
Much less walking involved.
我走了好几个小时寻求帮助
I hiked for hours trying to find help.
结果等我回去你不见了
When I got there, you were gone,
那地方被警♥察♥包围了
the place was crawling with police,
所以我坐火车回镇上了
so I hopped a train to skip town.
二等座 几乎跟被绑♥架♥了差不多了
Second class, which is like being kidnapped.
你不会以为我把你扔那不管了吧
Come on, you really think I just left you down there?
什么 没有 我...
What? N... No, I...
在我们经历了这么多事
After everything we've been through?
几个星期前这么说还有道理 但我们都分享薄饼了
I mean, maybe a few weeks ago, but we've shared strudel.
里斯这么想的 但是我相信你
Reece got in my head about it, but I trust you.
我们的薄饼联盟是不会被打破的
Yeah, the bond of strudel can't be broken.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
说到里斯 我听说他正在
Speaking of Reece, I heard he's hosting
日内瓦举办一些精致的外交宴会
some fancy diplomatic party in Geneva.
是的 他邀请我了
Yeah. He invited me,
但是我打算待在这盯着法鲁克
but I'm gonna stay here and focus on Farouk.
怎么
Why?
你想去
You want to go?
金融中心外交官这个角色
Diplomats in a banking capital
-并不适合你 -我只是在想
- is not exactly your scene. - I just thought,
过去几周我们有好几次差点死掉
you know, we nearly died several times in the past couple weeks.
我只是想免费喝点酒
I could really use an open bar.
行吧 那你可以作为我的女伴
Sure, yeah. You can be my plus-one.
太好了
Great. Wonderful.
穿上衣服 我们去购物
Get dressed, we're going shopping.
那是里斯的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Is that Reece's credit card?
-你怎么 -穿衣服少说话
- How did you...? - Less talk, more pants.
地中海
这不是时间的问题
It's not a question of when.
我们现在已经没有选择了
We are out of choices here.
发生了什么
What's going on?
埃及艳后墓文物的丢失是个麻烦
The loss of the relics from Cleopatra's tomb was a setback.
我们在自♥由♥港丢了好几百万
We left millions behind at the free port.
现在我们支撑不了任何行动
We cannot finance any of our operations.
但是我们就要开始发掘了
But we're about to begin the excavation.
那个得等等再说
It will have to wait.
重型机械 掘墓人
The heavy equipment, the diggers,
那些重型机器 挖掘机之类的
The heavy equipment, the diggers,
这些我们都支付不起
we can't afford any of it.
但是我们就要找到她了
But we've almost found her.
我们有埃及艳后的大概位置
We have a potential location for Cleopatra.
我们领先对手 现在决不能放弃
We're ahead of our competitors. We're not gonna stop now.
我们可以卖♥♥掉手上有的文物
We could sell the one relic we have,
安东尼的石棺
the sarcophagus of Antony.
不行 这个计划需要他们两个同时存在
No, the plan requires them both.
我们很快就会有需要的资金
Soon we will have all the money we need.
通过什么方式
How?
卖♥♥掉埃及艳后坟墓里的文物
By selling the antiquities from Cleopatra's tomb.
我已经联♥系♥到一个有足够资金的买♥♥家
I already have a buyer with all the money necessary
来维持行动正常进行
to continue operations.
战利品遗产回归埃及
美国富豪雅各布·里斯将在日内瓦举办交接仪式
他们正忙着庆祝
They are so busy congratulating themselves with this ceremony,
不会注意到我们
they'll never see us coming.
日内瓦
今天
Today is a tribute
是国家之间通力合作的见证
to the power of cooperation between nations.
对大金字塔的卑劣袭击
The cowardly attack on the Great Pyramid
使得全世界愤怒地团结在一起
has united the world in outrage.
而在我们团结一致把作恶者绳之以法的同时
And while we work to bring the perpetrators to justice,
我们至少可以
the least we can do
把隶属之物完璧归还于埃及
is get back to Egypt what is theirs.
加勒扎部长
Minister Ghazal,
我很荣幸能与瑞典 意大利
I am honored to join the Swiss, Italian,
联♥合♥国♥科教文组织和埃及
UNESCO, and Egyptian efforts
联♥合♥国♥教科文组织和埃及多方合作
UNESCO and Egyptian efforts to return these relics
把这些遗物物归原主
to their homeland.
加勒扎先生 请允许我向你介绍几位
Mr. Ghazal, let me introduce you to some of the people
为寻找遗物做出贡献的人
responsible for finding the relics.
这位是
This is, uh...
丹尼·麦克纳马拉 对吧
Danny McNamara. Yes?
没错 是他
Yes, it's him.
里斯先生和我说过很多你的事
Mr. Reece has told me so much about you
和你寻回我们国宝的故事
and your role in retrieving our national treasures.
这个嘛
Well...
好吧
okay. Okay.
那...
That's, uh...
过于隆重了 谢谢
very intense. Thank you.
我迫不及待想听你讲讲你的冒险故事
I can't wait to hear your tales of adventure.
我的祖国欠你一个很大的人情
My country owes you a great debt.
不是我一个人的功劳
Well, I wasn't alone.
对吧 莱克西
Right, Lex... Lexi?
在踩点吗
Casing the joint?
为什么大家都觉得我图谋不轨
Why does everyone always assume I'm up to no good?
因为你和十多起重大盗窃案
Well, because you were implicated in over a dozen
骗局和诈骗案都有关联
high-line larcenies, confidence tricks, and frauds.
有关联并不代表罪名已成立
"Implicated" doesn't always mean "Convicted."
你该做个辩护律师的
Should've been an attorney.
我应该出生在豪门
What I should've been is born into a wealthy family.
是啊 我是世界上最大的幸运儿
That's right. I'm the luckiest man in the world.
所以我才随时随地倾尽所能的回报
That's why I try to give back whenever I can,
帮助周围像丹尼这样的人
and why I do what I can to help those close to me, like Danny.
我觉得丹尼不需要你 或是任何人来保护
I don't think Danny needs you or anyone else to protect him.
你不知道
You don't know.
你第一次
I was there, you know,
玩弄他的感情时 我也在
the first time you played stickball with his guts.
我讨厌那番场景
Can't say I liked the sight of that.
玩弄
Stickball.
你太直白了吧
How straight of you.
如若必须 我可以婉转的
I can mix it up when I have to.
-这是我们的共性 -这也正是我所担心的
- We have that in common. - That's what I'm afraid of.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表