剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
Danny, get up to your room and stay there.
-快点 -你觉得他听到了吗
- Now! - u202dYou think he heard?u202c
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
好吧
Okay.
这个密♥码♥是那扇大门的
So this entry code here corresponds to that door.
波士顿
雪松路口监狱
我先说清楚
Just so I've got this straight--
自从我们俩认识起 你就一直在
you've given me a hard time ever since we met
-看不起我的职业选择 -盗贼不是职业
- over my career choice. - "Thief" Is not a career.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
这是一种艺术 需要才智
It's an art that requires cunning,
准度 以及能够看出人们
precision, the ability to read people,
是否在撒谎的能力
such as when they're lying.
-我从来没骗过你 -没有提过
- I never lied to you. - Not saying anything
你父亲是罪犯就是撒谎
about your father being a criminal is lying.
我觉得你是最没有资格
I don't think you, of all people,
和我说谎言的一个人
want to talk about lies of omission.
麦克纳马拉
McNamara.
他肯定和你一样紧张
I'm sure he's just as nervous as you are.
看看你
Look at you.
终于长了点肉了
Got some meat on your bones, huh?
毕竟老了20岁
Being 20 years older helps.
看来你听说我要死了
Suppose you heard I'm dying.
你妈妈以前总喜欢说我抽烟
Your mother used to always get on me about the cigarettes.
以前在警局就是会得石棉肺
Turns out the old precinct was full of asbestos.
等等 你以前还是警♥察♥吗
Hang on-- you were a cop?
少干了两年领不到退休金了
Two years shy of my pension.
选择在这里提前退休了
Opted for early retirement here.
我很崇拜你的杰作
Well, I'm a great admirer of your work.
我来猜猜 你也在监狱里蹲过
Let me guess-- you spent time behind bars yourself?
没蹲太久
Not for very long.
小天才 你钓上了一个罪犯啊
Boy Wonder, shacks up with a con.
我们只是合作
We're just working together.
你想要什么 丹尼
So what do you want, Danny?
我们需要谈谈芬斯盖特的事
We need to talk about the Fensgate.
你是想要得到晋升还是什么的
So are you, gunning for a promotion, or what?
我想把你转移到真正的医院
I'm trying to get you into a real hospital.
真的能照顾你的地方
With real care.
你能好起来的
You could get better.
你不会好起来的
I'm not getting better.
是哈珀让你来的吗
So did Harper put you up to this?
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
-他的确是混♥蛋♥ -你看不出来他是在利用你吗
- He is a prick. - Can't you see he's using you?
我在利用他抓一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm using him to catch a terrorist.
帮帮我 爸爸
Help me, Dad.
就这一次
Just-just this once.
他想要救你的命
He's trying to save your life.
看来我们都有点晚了
Looks like we're both a little late for that, aren't we?
我不是告密者
I'm not a rat.
警卫
Guard?
-不 不要这样 -带我出去
- No... Don't do this. - Get me out of here.
让我安详地去吧
Just let me die in peace.
去看看你的妈妈
Go visit your mother.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
-你妈妈不是去世了吗 -是的
- I thought your mother passed. - She did.
肯定是有人恐吓他不许开口
Someone must have him too scared to talk.
这是暗号♥
That was a code.
什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是我要回家了
It means I'm going home.
波士顿
联调局外勤办
能帮我左脚也弄一下吗
Can you do my left?
我发现我一踢腿 追踪脚环就会掉下来
I find that tracking bracelets throw off my kicking motion,
这样可不行
should that be an issue.
你们可以在波士顿做任何事
Feel free to do what you got to do in Boston
来完成这个任务
to get this done,
但我绝对不可能让你们溜走
but I'm damn sure not gonna lose track of you.
我说了我会给你找回那些画
I told you I'd get you the paintings.
-君子一言 -不要把我想要破案的迫切感
- A deal's a deal. - u202dDo not mistake my desperationu202c
当做是我的弱点
to close this case as weakness.
你敢耍任何花招
You pull any stunt--
你和你的废物朋友想跑 我就把你们
you or your lowlife friend try to run-- and I will bury you
扔进监狱
in a cell.
给你们48小时
You have 48 hours.
那你也是
Then so do you.
等我回来时 准备好回形针行动的文件
Have the Operation Paperclip file ready when I'm back.
真不敢相信你出身于这里
I can't believe this is where you're from.
我还以为你是穿着超人斗篷降临于这个地球的呢
I assumed you crashed to Earth in a cape with a big "S" On it.
你应该只懂这一个流行梗
Figures the one pop culture reference you know
好用来取笑我
is so you can make fun of me.
是啊 一直是我的保留项目
Yep. I've been saving that one.
如果你♥爸♥爸在你小时候就被抓了
So if your dad was arrested when you were a kid,
谁养你的
who'd you live with?
我们要定一条规则
We're gonna have one rule.
不许提问题 好吗
No questions. Okay?
这让我想问更多问题了
That really makes me want to ask more questions.
法利太太
Hey, Mrs. Farley.
你好吗
How you doing?
丹尼·麦克纳马拉
Danny McNamara.
你竟然还有胆子回来 小子
You got a lot of nerve coming around here, kid.
她很友好
She is friendly.
如果"去看你妈妈"是密♥码♥
So, if "See your mother" Was code,
你妈妈是要去你墓园吗
did your father mean for you to go to a cemetery?
我妈妈埋葬在得州
My mom's buried in Texas.
这边
This way.
我爸爸被捕后
After my dad was arrested,
我们的房♥子变成了犯罪现场
our house became a crime scene.
我从来没来拿我的东西
Never got my things.
你觉得20年来 这里的东西还没有
You don't think that 20 years of vagrants
被流浪汉偷光吗
haven't stolen everything?
还好
Luckily...
我把我最重要的东西
I kept the one thing that mattered to me...
藏得很好
well-hidden.
-她很美 -没错 她曾是退伍军人医院的
- She's beautiful. - Yeah, she was a nurse
一名护士
at a V.A. Hospital.
在我父亲从越南回来的时候认识了他
Met my dad when he got back from Vietnam.
他们分开的时候 我还很小
I was real little when they split up.
和妈妈一起去了得州
Went with Mom to Texas
直到她生病了
until she got sick.
她死后 我被送到这里 和他一起
After she died, I was sent here to be with him.
我们
We, uh,
关系不是很好
didn't exactly get along.
我和他一起过了一年半
Year and a half, I lived with him.
我们从来没有提及过她
We never once talked about her.
他把自己封闭起来
He just walled himself off.
他对我来说基本就是个陌生人
So he was practically a stranger.
他只让我留下了几件她的纪念品
He only let me keep a couple reminders of her
因为我保证我会藏好的
because I promised to hide them.
他说去看我妈妈时
When he said to come visit my mother,
我觉得他是指回到这里
I think he meant to come here.
因为这是我仅剩的关于她的东西
'Cause this is all that I have left of her.
我身上的优点
Anything good in me--
都是从她身上传下来的
she's where it comes from.
她肯定会很喜欢你的
She would have really liked you.
你是说她不会觉得我是恶魔吗
You mean she wouldn't have thought I was the devil?
不 她喜欢会让她发笑的人
No, she liked people who made her laugh.
我因为她才能看到飞机好几次呢
I mean, she's the reason I've seen Airplane! A million times.
我不明白
I don't get it.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
等等
Wait...
蒂姆·基勒
这几个字 之前没有的
That writing-- that wasn't there before.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表