剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
两千年前 安东尼和埃及艳后
2,000 years ago, Antony and Cleopatra,
这两个当时最具权势的人坠入爱河
two of the most powerful people in the world, fell in love.
他们的结合导致了罗马内战的爆发
Their relationship brought civil war to the Roman Empire
也导致了埃及托勒密王朝的覆灭
and an end to the Ptolemaic Dynasty of Egypt.
埃及
传言据说他们同穴而眠
They were said to be buried together.
吉萨高原
数百年来
Throughout the ages,
他们的安息之地无人知晓
their final resting place has remained hidden.
埃及
直至今天
Until now.
吉萨高原
博士 这是一条死路
Doctor, this is a dead end.
不 麦克斯 这是扇门
No, Max. This is a door.
那里可以插入操纵杆把门打开
Here's where the lever would go to open it.
等等 也就是说你的理论都是对的
Wait. So your theory was right?
只有一种方法才能验证
There's only one way to find out.
拿撬棒来 拿着这个
快点
来帮忙
点灯
Light it up.
J·里斯
我出发了 祝我好运吧
好运 记得告诉我进展
找到了
什么
What the...?
只有一个石棺
There's only one of them here.
只有安东尼的石棺
It's only Antony.
卡斯蒂略博士 快来
Dr. Castillo! Come.
你看
You see?
纳粹入侵埃及时的非洲部队
Afrika Korps from the Nazi invasion of Egypt.
怎么 他们找到密室之后被困死在这了吗
So, what, they found the secret room and got sealed in?
谁干的
By who?
这完全说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense. u202d"All those
"所有打扰圣墓宁静的人"
"All those who would disturb the sacred tomb will come to no swift death
"将终生受到诅咒并痛苦死去"
and be cursed for all eternity."
给总部打电♥话♥
Call back to base camp.
把我们的发现告知埃及相关部门
Notify the Egyptian Ministry of our find.
别动
Stay right here.
站起来
Get up.
另一具石棺在哪
Where's the other sarcophagus?
埃及艳后的石棺在哪
Where is Cleopatra?
就算我知道 我也不会告诉你
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
放置炸♥药♥
Set the explosives.
-你 你不能 -把她带走
- No! No, you can't. - Take her.
-把其他人都解决了 -不 不
- And deal with them. u202d- No! No!
不 不 你不能这么做 不要
No! No! You can't do that! No!
血宝藏
第一季第一集
纽约
邓普顿-巴恩斯拍卖♥♥行
丹尼
Danny?
阿义
Yoshi.
这个简直太棒了
This is incredible.
你难道不会一整天都盯着它们看吗
How do you not just stare at this stuff all day?
感谢你抽空过来一趟 丹尼 但是我有点忙
I appreciate you coming by, Danny, but I'm kind of busy,
-我们能不能先聊正事 -没问题
- so if you want to get to the point... u202d- Not a problem.
我只是来拿那幅维米尔的画
I just came to take the Vermeer.
拿了我就走
I'll be out of your way.
兄弟 我跟你说过了
Dude, we talked about this.
我不能就把维米尔的画交给你
I can't just give away a Vermeer.
你又不是送给我 只是把它送还给
You won't be giving it away. You'll be giving it back
它原来的主人 也就是我的客户
to its rightful owner, my client.
这幅画在我们这里已经
You know, we have provenance on this painting going back
七十多年了
over 70 years.
我有一张我客户和这幅画的合影
I have a photo of my client with the painting.
你只是有一张照片 一个小女孩站在一幅画前
You have a photo of a little girl
鬼知道这个小女孩是谁
who could be anyone standing in front
鬼知道上面是不是我们这幅画
of what may or may not be our painting.
你看 这张照片 跟我客户其他的家庭照不一样
Look, ths photo-- unlike the rest of my client's family--
就是这张照片支撑她离开奥斯威辛集中营
is all that made it out of Auschwitz.
好吧
u202dOkay. Fine.
这么说吧
Let's do this.
那些纳粹 他们不仅是杀人犯
You see, the Nazis-- they weren't just murderers.
他们是会做详细记录的杀人犯
They were murderers who kept meticulous records.
这是一份艺术品名单
These are manifests for art
是希♥特♥勒♥的艺术品查抄组织抢来的
seized by Hitler's treasure hunters in the E.R.R.
这里有一条关于这幅画的记录
Now here is an entry for the painting,
上面记载了这幅画为霍夫曼家族持有
as well as the family name Hoffman.
这幅画之后被送至了巴黎网球场艺术馆
The painting is then transferred to the Jeu de Paume in Paris,
后来又被赫尔曼·戈林带走
where it is received by Hermann Göring...
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay!
听着 丹尼 我很想帮你
Look, I'm trying to help, Danny,
但是这幅画马上就要被拍卖♥♥了 能卖♥♥三千万
but this painting will sell at auction for $30 million.
阿义
Yoshi...
我能感到你是个好人
I feel the good in you.
你的矛盾
The conflict.
抱歉打扰一下 伙计们
Sorry to interrupt, fellas.
-里斯 -杰伊
- Mr. Reece. - u202dJay.
抱歉 我不知道您今天会来
I had no idea that you were visiting us today.
其实 我需要他
Actually, I need him.
我不小心听到了你们的对话
And I couldn't help overhearing.
阿义 这样吧
So, Yoshi, here's the deal.
拍卖♥♥行会把这幅画免费送给丹尼
The auction house is gonna give Danny the painting for free.
作为回报 你随便挑两幅画
In return, pick any two paintings.
我会把这两幅画放在我的展览馆里展出半年
I'll exhibit them in my museum for, say, six months.
它们的价值一定会翻番
They'll double in value,
而且你还能避免他客户的起诉
and you'll get to avoid all the bad PR that'll come
所引起的不良影响
from his client's lawsuit,
我会帮他起诉
which I will pay for.
您真是太慷慨了 里斯先生
That's very generous of you, Mr. Reece.
我相信我们一定可以
I'm sure that we can find a way
满足您的要求
to accommodate you.
谢谢 阿义 谢谢 杰伊
Thank you, Yoshi. Thank you, Jay.
小意思 来吧 我的车还在等着你
Nothin', kid. Come on, my ride's waiting.
你还好吗 耶茨
How's it going, Yates?
还不错 丹尼 你呢
Not too bad, Danny. Yourself?
-如鱼得水 -干得好
- Living the dream. - Attaboy.
金字塔爆♥炸♥ 嫌疑犯仍在逃脱
卡斯蒂略也在金字塔里 丹尼
Ana Castillo was there, Danny, at the pyramids.
我的天呐 她没事吧
Oh, my God. Is she okay?
她跟她的发现一起被劫走了
It appears she's been taken, along with her discovery.
她找到了安东尼和埃及艳后
She found Antony and Cleopatra.
这么多年了 她终于找到他们了
After all these years, she found them.
等等
Hold on.
卡斯蒂略博士发现了安东尼和埃及艳后
Dr. Castillo found Antony and Cleopatra?
在金字塔里
In the pyramids?
我知道这说不通
That doesn't make any sense. I know.
但是她找到证据证明 这两人几百年前
But she discovered evidence that they had been moved
就被放进了金字塔里
into the pyramids hundreds of years ago.
她给我发了条信息
She sent me a message
她在遇袭之前已经发现了陵墓
that she had found the tomb right before the attack.
艳后的石棺不在 我要帮忙找到她
Her body wasn't there, so I need you to help me find her.
杰伊 你知道卡斯蒂略博士对我来说意味着什么
Jay, you-you know what Dr. Castillo means to me.
我想帮忙 但是
I want to help, but I'm--
我不再是从前的我了
I'm not that guy anymore.
你应该去找联调局
You should call the FBI.
如果你还在联调局工作的话 我会去的
Well, I would, if you still worked there.
好了 听着 找到安娜最好的方法
All right, look, the best way to find Ana is to
就是顺着宝藏找到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
follow the treasure to the terrorists,
和你之前追踪卡里姆·法鲁克一样
the same way you tracked Karim Farouk.
但是那次结局并不好
That didn't exactly end well.
丹尼 没有人比你更合适了
Danny, there's nobody better
比你更适合追踪血文物了
at tracking blood antiquities than you.
我保证 我的钱和关系
And I promise, you will have every dollar, every connection
任凭你差遣
that is mine at your disposal.
安娜没有时间等那些繁文缛节了
Ana does not have time for all the red tape.
她需要你去救她
She needs you to save her.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表