剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
好吧 埃及情报机关的间谍
Fine. The mole in Egyptian intelligence?
谢里夫·加扎勒
Sharif Ghazal.
-没门 -好吧
- No way. - Oh, yes.
谁告诉你那事儿的
Who told you that?
为了你和我的安全
For your protection and for my own,
我不能告诉你 但是那是真的
I can't tell you, but it's solid.
那我们得告诉格温
Then we have to tell Gwen.
如果他和今晚发生的事情有什么关系
If he had anything to do with what happened tonight...
丹尼 不能这样
Danny, red light.
我的人告诉我 加扎勒把法鲁克行动的详细文件
My people told me that Ghazal has a file in his office safe
放在了他办公室的保险箱里
that details Farouk's operation.
如果我们没抓住他 他就会毁了文件然后消失
We rat him out, he destroys the file, disappears,
那我们就浪费了唯一的机会
and we've just thrown away our only shot.
但是 如果我可以在他不知道的情况下
But... if I can scan the contents
扫面那个文件的内容
of that file without him ever knowing...
你需要加扎勒的指纹才能打开那个保险箱
You needed Ghazal's fingerprint to open the safe.
所以 如果你先拍下照片
So you took the photo image,
把它3D打印成一个乳胶套
3-D printed it onto a latex sleeve,
然后送到一个牧师的家里去
and then delivered it to a priest's apartment,
从而就可以牵制住他了
thereby implicating him...
这样闯入加扎勒办公室的计划就成了
in your plans to break into Ghazal's office.
我这么说对吗
Do I have that right?
那是罪犯才会做的事情
That's something a criminal would do.
一个有权限使用精确3D打印服务的罪犯
A criminal with access to a 3-D precision printing service
一个整夜工作且接受比特币的罪犯
that works overnight, takes Bitcoin,
这个罪犯也不问任何问题 所以就不会牵扯任何人
and doesn't ask any questions, thereby implicating no one.
你需要停下来别再问问题
You need to stop asking questions
你也不会真的想要知道答案的
you don't really want to know the answers to.
加扎勒的办公室位于
Ghazal's office is in
国家古物部
the Ministry of State for Antiquities.
那个地方晚上封锁严密得就像诺克斯堡一样
The place locks down like Fort Knox at night.
但是一个有着犯罪头脑的人
But a criminally-minded individual could sneak in
可以在白天这个地方开门的时候溜进去
during the day when the place is open,
而且还会有很多人可以用作掩护
and there's plenty of people around for cover.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. Wh-What's happening right now?
尤其是如果这个罪犯知道
Especially if that criminal knew
加扎勒会在某段时间
when Ghazal was gonna be out of his office
离开自己的办公室
for an extended period of time.
听起来就像一个建立在其他事情上的有趣故事
Funny story on a completely unrelated matter,
加扎勒告诉我 如果我出现在开罗的话
Ghazal told me that if I were to show up in Cairo,
我会受到热烈欢迎
I would receive a welcome to rival that of the pharaohs.
听着
Listen,
如果这事情出了岔子 埃及情报机构可不是开玩笑的
if this goes bad, Egyptian intelligence is no joke.
我们说过要一起拿下法鲁克的
We said we'd bring down Farouk together.
所以如果这样能帮到你的话 我信任你
So if this helps, I trust you.
不管你的朋友们多么隐蔽
No matter how shady your friends are.
好的
All right.
我们动手吧
Let's do it.
好的 还有一件事
Okay. One thing, though.
如果我们发现加扎勒是法鲁克的卧底
If it turns out that Ghazal
我们就要抓住他
is a mole for Farouk, we're turning him in.
这才对嘛
There he is.
这才是我认识的丹尼·麦克纳马拉
There's the Danny McNamara I know.
没错
Yeah.
你好 杰伊
Hey, Jay.
你的飞机现在能用吗
Is your jet available?
开罗 国家古物部
丹尼 加扎勒在向你那里出发
Danny, Ghazal's on his way to you.
明白
Copy that.
我要进去了
Going in.
加扎勒部长
Minister Ghazal.
很感谢您能够见我
Thank you so much for meeting me.
麦克纳马拉先生
Mr. McNamara.
这里吃午饭可有点奢侈 你不觉得吗
Bit lavish for a lunch, don't you think?
你这么短时间内就同意来见我可太好了
Well, you were so kind to meet me on short notice,
-所以我想让这次见面更加值得 -好的
- I wanted to make it worth your while. - Yeah.
你是过来找里斯先生的吗
Are you here for Mr. Reece?
不不 我只是过来见个新朋友
No, no. Just came to see my new friend.
你说你要给我提供一些消息
You said you had some information for me.
什么消息
What-what is it?
请先过来吧 我们坐下说
Yeah, yeah, please, come... come have a seat.
这消息最好有点分量
This better be worth my time.
好的 丹尼
Okay, Danny,
你最好使劲拖延住这顿午饭
you'd better make that lunch last.
他喜欢喝酒
He's a happy drunk.
给他来点红酒
Get some wine in him.
我们最好先看看红酒的菜单吧
Well... we better look at this wine list,
看看我们能不能
see if we can make your day
让你这一天的压力小一点
a little less stressful.
我在日内瓦肯定给你留下了错误的印象
I must have given you the wrong impression in Geneva.
在国外的时候
I allow myself, uh...
我允许自己放纵一点
an indulgence when I am abroad.
但是当我在国内的时候
But when I am at home,
我会很强势 而且我不喝酒
I must portray strength and temperance.
你打我电♥话♥的时候 我以为是件急事
I assumed, when you called me, that it was an emergency,
或者是
or that you had some
你有什么重要的新生意可以和我做
important new business to transact with me.
但是
But...
但你似乎对我找回文物的故事
you seemed so compelled by my tale
很感兴趣
of recovering the artifacts.
是你在日内瓦
Was there something you neglected
告诉我这个故事的时候忽略了什么...
to tell me in Geneva about that story that...
值得你过来打扰我
required interrupting my day?
小姐 我们要点菜了
Ma'am, I think we'll order now.
服务员来的时候 点千层鸡肉焗饭
Listen, when a waiter comes, order the fattah.
那个菜很难准备 吃起来又费事
It's hard to prepare, takes a while to eat.
你们有千层鸡肉焗饭吗
So, are-are you serving the fattah?
拿走菜单 让我们待一会
我忙得很
I am exceptionally busy.
如果你是来蹭酒喝
If you are here for the free alcohol
吃千层鸡肉焗饭的
and for the fattah,
那你就请便吧
then please be my guest.
吃个痛快
Gorge yourself.
把账单送到我办公室
Send the bill to my office.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-什么 怎么了 -什么
- What? What is it? - What?
丹尼
Danny.
别让他走 拖住他 我需要时间
Do not let him leave. Stall. I need more time.
我...我很抱歉 如果刚刚冒犯了你
I...I...I am...I'm so sorry if I've offended you.
我完全是无心的
It was entirely unintentional.
我给你一些建议 丹尼·麦克纳马拉
Let me give you some advice, Danny McNamara.
想让有权势的人
The key to preserving
一直喜欢你 关键是
the favor of a powerful man
永远不要利用他的喜欢
is never to impose on it.
日安
Good day.
坐下
Sit down.
现在
Now.
-什么 -你听到我说的了
- What? - You heard me.
屁♥股♥给我坐回去
Sit your ass down.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon!
护送队将文物运出日内瓦时
There was an attack on the convoy
遭到了袭击
carrying the relics out of Geneva.
队员们都死了
Men are dead.
为了保护你们国家的权利
Good men who gave their lives
善良的人们献出了生命
to protect your nation's birthright.
有人向法鲁克透露了车队的路线
Someone tipped Farouk off to the convoy's route.
这么看起来 你嫌疑最大
You're looking pretty good for the prime suspect.
-荒谬 -是吗
- Preposterous! - Is it?
-没错 -我很乐意将我的疑虑
- Yes. - I'll gladly pass
告诉团队的人 然后...
my concerns up the chain, and...
你可以在秘密审讯中心 向文物交接部门
you can explain yourself to a rendition team
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表