剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
one more time.
你
Who...
是
are...
谁
you! -
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
拿到了
Oh, there you go.
-法比 -别动
- Fabi. - Stay still.
这的看门人是个危险人物
The caretaker here is a very dangerous man.
我们已经发现了 多谢你
Yes, we figured that out, thank you.
我们去救丹尼
Now, let's go save Danny.
走
Let's go.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我确实不为中情局工作
I don't work for the CIA.
我是一名国际律师在追踪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm an international lawyer who's hunting a terrorist.
你的谎编的越来越不像样了
Your lies are getting worse.
我说的是事实
I'm telling the truth!
卡里姆·法鲁克
Karim Farouk.
他袭击了金字塔
He attacked the pyramids.
现在他正在寻找埃及艳后
Now he's looking for Cleopatra.
我们要在他之前找到来阻止他的下次袭击
We're trying to find her first to stop his next attack.
埃及艳后真的有某种神秘力量
She does have some kind of power?
还是坏人都有同样的想法
Or bad people just come to the same bad ideas.
你说的可是我父亲
That's my father you're talking about.
你父亲是个纳粹分子
Your father's a Nazi.
-丹尼 -你是谁
- Danny? - Who are you?!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?!
莱克西 莱克西
Lexi. Lexi.
-等等 -还等什么
- Wait, wait. - What are you waiting for?
听着 我们乱闯进去会害死丹尼的
Listen, we go in without a plan, we get Danny killed.
他已经正在被杀了
He's already being killed.
我以为你死了呢
Oh, I thought you were dead,
我就永远没机会告诉你我说得没错了
and I'd never get to tell you I was right.
没有人需要死
Nobody needs to die here.
-告诉我们埃及艳后在哪里 -问艾德亚多·桑奇兹
- Just tell us where Cleopatra is. - Ask Eduardo Sanchez.
她在他手上 还脱手了
He has her, and good riddance.
-毒贩 -没错 冷战结束后
- The narco? - That's right. When the Cold War ended,
中情局不再给我钱 我就干起了走私
the CIA stopped paying the bills, so I became a smuggler.
好了 我们只需要知道这些
Right. That's all we needed to know.
放了他
Let him go.
你的搭档呢 我听到了两个人的声音
What about your partner out there? I heard two voices.
我一放手你就开枪吗
Are you gonna shoot me in the back the moment I leave?
我认得你
I recognize you.
你当初来找我父亲时
I killed your partner
我杀了你的搭档
when you were here for my father.
他不会让我活着离开这里
He won't let me walk out of here alive.
法比 告诉他会放了他
Fabi, tell him he can go.
他说什么都不重要
Doesn't matter what he says.
我要带走你们一个做保险
I'm gonna take one of you for insurance.
-带我 -带我
- Take me. I'll go. - Take me. I'll go.
-莱克西 别说了 -丹尼 别说了
- Lexi, stop. - Danny, stop.
-好了 -不
- Here. - No.
-好吧 我带你走 -不
- Fine. I'll take you. - No.
-莱克西 -让我来
- Lexi. - Let me do this.
不
No.
我不会让你离开这里
I'm not letting you leave here.
-你要是开枪 她就死了 -我不会有事的
- You shoot, she dies. - I'll be fine.
不 相信我 莱克西 我了解这家伙
No, you won't. Trust me, Lexi. I know this man.
他杀了我的搭档
He killed my partner.
我的搭档就是你母亲 贾米拉
My partner was your mother, Jamila.
法比 法比
Fabi. Fabi.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为我父亲才是兄弟会的
I thought my father was in the Brotherhood.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那不是你的父亲 而是你的母亲
It wasn't your father, it was your mother.
她是因为我死的
She died because of me.
我辜负过你母亲一次
I failed your mother once.
不能再辜负她了
I could not fail her again.
她的精神通过你延续了下来 莱克西
Her spirit lives on in you, Lexi.
她希望你
She wanted you to...
追随
to follow...
发生了什么
What happened?
他们找到了法比警监 他死了
They have found Captain Fabi. He's dead.
怎么会 在哪里
How? Where?
他在北美中枪了
He was shot, in North America.
魁北克 是匿名人士报的警
Quebec. Anonymous tip led the police to the scene.
我能看看报告吗
Can I see the report?
上头让我告诉你
I have been instructed to tell you
法比警监的死是宪兵队的事
that the death of Captain Fabi is carabinieri business.
我们会处理的
We will take care of it.
我们告知国际刑♥警♥只是出于礼貌
We're only informing Interpol as a matter of courtesy.
国际刑♥警♥
丹尼尔·麦克纳马拉过去48小时的手♥机♥追踪
定位
恰克一直对街角的这家餐厅赞不绝口
Chuck keeps raving about this restaurant around the corner.
说那里的起司胡椒意大利面是城里最棒的
Says they have the best cacio e Pepe in town.
你想去试试吗
You want to go?
晚饭我请
Dinner's on me.
原来我一直都不知道我母亲
My mother had this whole other life
曾经的生活
I didn't know about.
她希望我拥有完全不一样的生活
She wanted me to be this whole other person.
从我出生那天起就为我做好准备
Prepared me for it since I was born,
而我只是一直 一直没有意识到
I just never... never realized it.
她从来没有和你说过兄弟会的事吗
She never told you anything about Serapis?
我父亲也没和我说过
My dad didn't tell me, either.
所以他送我去寄宿学校吗
Was that why he sent me to boarding school?
为了让我远离这一切
To keep me from it?
也许他的确不该告诉你
And maybe he was right to keep it from me.
法比死了
Fabi is-is dead.
我母亲死了
My mother's dead.
我爱的所有人都死了
Everyone I love dies.
人人都会死 莱克西
Everybody dies, Lex.
和我亲近的人死得太快了
The people closest to me die too soon.
你需要关于你母亲
You need answers
关于你自己的答案
about your mom, about yourself.
只有在一个地方能找到
There's only one place you're gonna get them.
我
I, uh...
我在我们报♥警♥之前 从法比身上拿了这个
I took this off Fabi before we called the cops.
我觉得你可能会想还给兄弟会
I thought you might want to bring it back to the Brotherhood.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但如果我得到的答案
But what if the answers I get
只会让一切变得更复杂呢
just make everything more complicated?
你要突然出现在
Yeah, you'll be walking uninvited
一个有两千多年历史的秘社中
into the crypt of a 2,000-year-old secret order.
绝对会让一切变得更复杂
It's absolutely gonna make things more complicated.
但不管会发生什么事
But whatever happens,
我们都将一起度过
we're gonna get through it together.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表