剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
来吧 我们出发
Come on. Let's go.
我们终于抢先了法鲁克一回
We're actually ahead of Farouk for once.
索伯站
18号♥车♥库♥
Garage 18.
并不是你期望中的
Not exactly where you'd expect
找到埃及最后一任王后的地方
to find the last queen of Egypt.
也许这就是没人找到她的原因
Maybe that's why no one has.
如果埃及艳后在这待过
If Cleopatra was here,
我觉得也早就被转移走了
I'm guessing she wasn't here for long.
这些墙没有任何意义
These walls make no sense here.
它们封住了整个里间
They block the whole bay
却没有建筑结构方面的作用
and serve no structural purpose.
这面墙后面有东西
Something behind this wall.
是吗
Yeah?
你先来
After you.
这是个载货电梯
It's a freight elevator.
我想知道它通到哪
To where, I wonder.
德军把他们的财宝藏在地下室
The Germans hid their treasure in underground vaults
以防被轰炸
to protect them from bombardment.
所以如果他们很慌乱
So if they were in enough of a hurry,
他们可能会把埃及艳后落在这
they could've left Cleopatra down there.
让我们来证实一下
Let's find out.
我们最好小心点
We'd better be careful.
嗯
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God!
好了
Yeah. u202d
好消息就是我们有钱了
The good news is we're rich.
这是从被送到营地的人的珠宝上
This was melted down from the jewelry
融化下来的
of the people they sent to the camps.
莱克西
Lexi.
埃及艳后来过这里
Cleopatra was here.
从照片看 这是石棺顶部
In the photo, this was the top of her sarcophagus.
不易携带
Must have been hard to travel with.
他们赶着出去时
In the rush to get out,
把顶部撬下来 丢在了这里
they just pried it off and left it.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
至少我们接近了
Least we're getting closer.
接近什么
Closer? To what?
埃及艳后
Cleopatra?
还是法鲁克
Farouk?
真是浪费时间
What a waste.
"接近"只是"什么都没有"的换个说法
"Close" Is just another word for "Nothing."
你在找我吗
You been looking for me?
你是谁
Who are you?
他们的人吗
One of them?
他们是谁
One of who?
塞拉匹斯
Serapis.
他们称自己为兄弟会
They call themselves The Brotherhood.
我看上去像他们的人吗
Does it look like I'm one of them?
转过去
Turn around.
我说转过去
I said turn around.
你是谁
So, who are you?
这是最后一遍
I won't ask again.
莱克西·瓦齐里
Lexi Vaziri.
瓦齐里
Vaziri.
雷扎·瓦齐里的女儿
Reza Vaziri's daughter.
一个贪婪的小女孩 像蛇一样
A greedy little girl who shed her skin
换层皮摇身一变成西方人
like a snake to become a Westerner.
背叛了自己人
Who betrayed her own people,
害她父亲被杀了
got her father killed.
我背叛了自己人
I betrayed my own people?
你杀了成百上千的我们的人 炸了金字塔
You killed hundreds of our people, bombed the pyramids.
金字塔什么都不是
The pyramids are nothing
不过是西方游客的景点
but an attraction to Western tourists.
被征服人♥民♥的象征
A symbol of a conquered people.
你没有在那里找到埃及艳后吧
You didn't find Cleopatra there.
你在这里也不会找到的
You won't find her here, either.
你告诉我她去了哪里
You tell me where she went,
否则这里就是你的坟墓
or this place becomes your tomb.
我什么都不会告诉你
I'll never tell you anything.
有两个人过来了
Two men are coming.
随你吧
Have it your way.
-谢谢 -我们困住了
- Thanks. - u202dWe're trapped.
也许我们会找到出路
Well, we might be able to make it out.
那上面
Up there.
万一这个不行的话
You know, in case this doesn't go well,
我想我们要讨论一下
I think we should talk about...
不不不 我们才不要什么
No, no, no. We are not having
"万一这个不行"的谈话
an "In case this doesn't go well" Conversation.
好吧 但是如果不行
Okay, but if it doesn't...
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
恰克和我小时候
Look, when Chuck and I were kids,
我们很喜欢看《飞机总动员》的电影
we used to love the Airplane! Movies.
认真的吗 《飞机总动员》
Seriously? Airplane!?
"别叫我雪莉"
"Don't call me Shirley."
干吗 跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
在电影里 马乔格兰德是无法飞跃的
In the movie, Macho Grande is that thing you can't get over.
那是就算你应该放手 你也会抓住不放的东西
Thing you hold on to even when you should let it go.
恰克觉得你是我的马乔格兰德
Chuck thinks you're my Macho Grande.
那恰克说得对吗
So, is Chuck right?
我是你的马乔格兰德吗
Am I your Macho Grande?
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼 抓住
Danny! Hold on.
来吧
Come on.
莱克西
Lexi!
好家伙
Oh, boy.
救救我
Little help?!
救命
Help!
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表