剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
The most recent is on top.
有需要就叫我 我就在外面
If you need me, I'm right outside.
米奇
Midge?
什么事 里斯先生
Yes, Mr. Reece?
帮我写张支票 不要挂我账上
I need you to write a check, and not from my account
也不要挂公♥司♥账户 明白我意思吧
and not from the corporation. Do you understand?
明白 我会联♥系♥罗伯奇先生
Yes, sir. I'll contact Mr. Roberge.
他帮你父亲妥善地处理过很多事情
He handled many things for your father, discreetly.
开罗
里斯让我爸偷那些画只是为了掩盖
Now, Reece had my father steal those other paintings
这一幅画的失窃
to cover up the theft of this one.
你说得对
You were right.
如果里斯是这起抢劫案的幕后主使
If Reece is behind the heist,
他也可以是法鲁克的幕后主使
he could be behind Farouk, too.
我现在回想我的整个人生
I keep replaying my whole life in my head.
是里斯资助我上大学
I mean, Reece is behind the scholarships I got to college
和法学院的奖学金
and law school.
也是他安排我去联调局
His contacts got me into the FBI
尽管我父亲是罪犯
despite having a felon as a father.
我的整个人生 我经历的事情都是谎言
My whole life, everything that I am, is a lie.
都是为了让我父亲闭嘴
A payoff for my father's silence.
丹尼尔 你是一个好人
Daniel... you're a good man.
抛开你父亲 抛开里斯
Despite your father, despite Reece,
那个才是你
that's who you are.
我想一个人静静
You mind if I just have a minute?
好的
Yeah, of course.
当然了
Of course.
你好
Hello.
是西蒙·哈德威克
It's Simon Hardwick.
好的 稍等
Yeah, yeah, okay, hold on.
西蒙在兄弟会的窃听器里
Simon found something on the bug
有所发现
he had in the Serapis crypt.
说吧 西蒙
Go ahead, Simon.
我想我知道安东尼和埃及艳后在哪了
I think I know where Antony and Cleopatra are.
亚历山德罗·拉兰德家族
Alessandro LaLande's family
银行世家
has been in banking for generations
也是兄弟会成员
and also, apparently, the Brotherhood.
从我收集的资料看
From what I can gather,
安东尼和埃及艳后现在被保存在
Antony and Cleopatra are being held
巴黎圣劳伦特银行的地下金库里
in a vault in the Banque Saint Laurent in Paris.
干得好
Good work.
最好马上行动
Yeah, well, better move quick.
你们还有不到24小时的时间
You've got less than 24 hours.
他们明天可能就被转移了
I think they're being transported tomorrow.
转移到哪
Where?
因为有干扰
That part I can't make out
那段我听不清楚
because of some interference-- you know,
我把文件发给你 也许你们能分♥析♥出来
I'm gonna send you the file, and maybe you can.
好的 我们有消息会打给你
Okay, yeah. We'll call you back.
好
Right. Uh...
你说对了
So you were right.
安东尼和埃及艳后在兄弟会手里
The Brotherhood did have Antony and Cleopatra.
你说我对里斯的认识有盲点也是对的
And you were right that I had a blind spot about Reece.
这才是处对象的健康状态
You know, it's a sign of a good relationship
你们会互相理解
that you both can accept the middle ground
而不是非要吵赢对方
rather than trying to win the argument.
低调
Low profile.
我们可不想招人注意
We don't want to draw attention.
明天晚上银行关门后
After the bank closes tomorrow night,
我们用卡车把他俩运走
we'll transfer them by truck.
有干扰
There's some kind of interference.
我以前做过一个调查
You know, I was on an investigation once
我们在一个办公室安装了录音设备
where we had a recording device in an office.
当我们回放时出现了
We heard the same kind of interference.
跟这个一样的干扰
When we tried to play it back, it turned out
后来查出有另外的探员也正在窃听
another agency was also bugging it.
一个屋里有两个窃听器
Two bugs in the same room
还用相似的频率发射信♥号♥♥
transmitting on a similar frequency.
没错
Exactly.
那另一个设备会是谁的呢
So who's the other bug from?
法鲁克
Farouk.
如果他的人知道
If his crew knows
兄弟会要把安东尼和埃及艳后转移到哪
where the Brotherhood is taking Antony and Cleopatra,
他们会在路上发动袭击
they'll, they'll hit them on the road.
就像他们在日内瓦对埃及文物护送队做的那样
Just like they did the convoy of Egyptian relics in Geneva.
我们要比他们先一步行动
We got to beat them to it.
我们得抢劫那家银行
We need to rob that bank.
巴黎
都把手举起来
Hands up, mate!
不要动 今天可不是你当英雄的日子
Don't you move. Don't be a hero today.
都从柜台里出来
Everybody out from behind the counter!
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
我们来不是为了伤害谁
We're not here to hurt anybody in the bank.
我们只想要金库里的东西
All we want is what's in the vault.
听见了吗
You heard him.
我们忙的很
We haven't got all day.
金库的钥匙快交出来
Keys to the vault.
你还需要密♥码♥才能进入金库
You also need the combination to get you into the vault,
但是我不知道
and I don't have it.
如果你是想要不能追踪的东西
If you're looking for something untraceable,
我可以把所有的现金给你
I can give you all the cash
还有你能拿的走的黄金
and the gold that you can carry.
我只是不想有麻烦
I just don't want any trouble.
那不太好
Well, that's too bad, isn't it? '
因为我们想要的是金库
Cause the vault is what we want. u202dDANNY: Oi!u202c
看来你不知道你惹的是谁
You don't know who you're messing with.
这可不值得你为之牺牲 老兄
This ain't worth dying over... mate.
告诉我密♥码♥
Give me the combination.
我不能
I can't.
那你必须开枪打我
You'll need to shoot me.
好的 我们只能来硬的了
Okay, we're gonna do this the hard way.
把他拷在桌子上
Cuff him to the table.
警方八分钟内会达到
Response time's about eight minutes.
开始计时
Starting the clock.
行动
Move! u202d
快走 趴下
Let's go. Get down.
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们不是都说好了
I thought we all agreed,
用抢劫伦敦银行的口音
cockney bank robber accents.
简直是厉害到无以言表
Yeah, that was pure Statham.
-我都不明白你在说什么 -那...
- I don't even know what that means. - u202dJust...
专心点就是了
focus.
好了
Okay.
不确定这是什么样的金库
Wasn't sure what kind of vault we'd be up against,
所以我准备了好几种办法
so I brought options.
两位 警♥察♥已经达到银行门外
Hey, guys, we got cops outside.
该死的 也太快了
Damn it, that was fast.
你继续开 我上去
Okay, you keep at it. I'll go up.
怎么样
What's going on?
他们肯定是听到了枪声
Well, they must have heard the gunshot.
这里没人有时间按下警报
Nobody in here had time to push a button.
是你吗
Did you?!
不不不不不 不需要这样
No, no, no, no, no, no need for that.
我们在这没事 你会没事的
We're all good here. You're going to be fine.
不要试图进入银行
Make no attempt to enter the bank,
否则我就杀死这里所有的人
or I will murder everyone in here.
不不不不
No, no, no, no,
我们不是真的要杀人
we're not really going to kill anybody.
我们有要求
We have demands.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我要一架747客机在戴高乐机场等着
I want a 747 waiting at De Gaulle,
加满燃油 有机组队员待命
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表