剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
It's really him.
我恨抱歉
I'm so sorry.
干掉他们
我们要拦住那辆货车 掩护我
We got to stop that truck. Cover me.
回来
Hey, get back here!
我自己来开
I'll move it myself.
快
Come on!
谢了
Thanks.
多谢 我们去找他吧
Thanks. Let's go get him.
快上船
Get to the ship!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
我这辈子第一次拿枪 竟然打中了他
I've never held a gun before in my life, and I-I shot him.
我打中了他
I-I just shot him.
我都不敢相信
I can't believe I did that.
没关系 西蒙
It's okay, Simon.
总之他再也不会为祸人间了
He can't hurt you or anybody else anymore.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
OFFICER : Police! Drop your weapons!
-你们已经被包围了 -天哪
- Do not run! You are surrounded. - God almighty.
-我们得马上离开这 -不用
- We need to get out of here right now. - u202dNo.
我们不走
We stay put.
逃跑了你就是罪犯
You run, you're guilty.
留在这你就是英雄
Stay, you're a hero.
我现在感觉一点也不像英雄
I don't feel like a hero right now.
你刚击毙了全球最需要被抓获的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You just killed the most wanted terrorist in the world.
你想洗白自己 西蒙
You wanted out of the shadows, Simon.
这就是能让你恢复合法身份的机会
If that isn't legitimacy, I don't know what is.
时间不多 我必须要告诉你些事情
There's not much time. I have to tell you something.
这事比你知道的要复杂的多
There's more to this than you know.
我在兄弟会秘社里听到过一些信息
I overheard some chatter from the Brotherhood crypt.
跟你♥爸♥有关
It's about your father.
安东尼的石棺
Antony's sarcophagus.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我真希望他的计划随着他的死一块结束了
I'd like to think his plan died with him,
但是我感觉并不会
but I don't think it did.
他的团队还在
His group's still out there.
你知道我经常会想象法鲁克死的那一刻
You know, I always imagined I would feel better
我应该会觉得很棒
when Farouk was dead.
但是我现在什么感觉都没有
But I just feel numb.
塞浦路斯警方正在全船范围搜查线索
So, Cypriot Police are scouring the ship for any intel
来寻找法鲁克团队的去向
on where Farouk's men might have gone.
谢谢你 格温
Thanks, Gwen.
我为我们之前留下的烂摊子抱歉
Look, I'm sorry for how we left things.
我去了法比的公♥寓♥
I broke into Fabi's apartment,
从他的办公室拿了一些机密文件
and I stole a bunch of secret files from his office.
恰克神父说我可以这么做
Father Chuck said I could do it.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
法比生前在调查一些事情
Fabi was investigating something before he died,
宪兵队已经把我拒之门外了
and, uh, carabinieri is shutting me out completely.
他在调查什么
What, what was he investigating?
关于法鲁克的不同的角度
A different angle on Farouk.
我觉得他已经发现了一些东西
I think he found something else,
我想也许你可以帮我把这些连贯起来
and I was hoping maybe you could help me piece it together,
这样我们就可以知道法鲁克的计划是什么
so we can figure out what Farouk was planning
以及这个计划还有没有在继续
and if it's still happening.
从现在起我会跟你分享我发现的一切
From now on, I'll share with you whatever I find, I promise.
但是别问我线索的来源
Just don't ask me how I get it.
我们一样
Same.
这有点不可思议
This is weird.
你说的对
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
你知不知道
Hey, do you have any idea
法比生前在做秘密调查
what Fabi was investigating in secret?
我不知道 但是我知道谁知道这个事
I don't, but I know who does.
我也有很多问题想问问他
And I've got a lot of questions for him.
巴黎 第五区
他来这干什么
What's he doing here?
莱克西要求的
She would not come without him.
反正我什么事都会告诉他
I was gonna tell him everything anyway.
而我们俩都有很多问题想问你
And we both have a lot of questions for you.
我之前曾参与过顶级机密案件
Look, I've been involved in top secret cases before.
我知道如何小心行事
I know how to be discreet.
这地方太震撼了
This place is amazing.
不好意思
Sorry, sorry.
我突然意识到你对我隐瞒了一些
It's come to my attention that you have information
关于我爸的死的信息
about my father's death that you've hidden from me.
法比研究了你从加扎勒的办公室
Fabi had been going through the Farouk file
偷来的关于法鲁克的文件
you stole from Ghazal's office.
他还不想把他的发现公之于众
He wasn't ready to present his findings yet,
但是他已经对众所周知的你父亲的死因
but he had reasons to doubt the accepted story
产生了怀疑
behind your father's death.
什么意思
What does that mean?
法比同他的结论一起逝去了
Fabi's conclusions died with him.
听着 如果我们一直是通力合作
Look, if we were all working together
而不是相互对抗的话
rather than against each other,
我们在很早之前就可以阻止法鲁克了
we could've stopped Farouk a long time ago.
我们有自己的办法
We have our ways,
几千年来他们也一直听从我们的命令
and they've kept our order together for thousands of years.
不管两千年之前发生过什么
Whatever happened 2,000 years ago
都和我们现在无关
has nothing to do with us.
贾米拉·瓦齐里
这话也不对
That's not exactly true.
这个时候站在他那边 你是认真的吗
Are you seriously taking his side at this moment?
看看这个漩涡花饰
Look at this cartouche.
这是古埃及的皇室象征
An ancient Egyptian symbol of royalty,
也是母子之间的联♥系♥而形成的
of the soul formed in the bond between a mother
灵魂的象征
and child.
好吧
Okay.
这意味着你的母亲
This means your mother was a direct descendant
是埃及艳后血脉的直系后裔
in the bloodline of Cleopatra.
你也一样
And so are you.
你肯定在开玩笑
You've got to be joking.
你的父亲之前一直禁止我们
Your father forbade us to attempt
把你领进兄弟会
to bring you into the Brotherhood.
我之前希望你能及时地自己找到过来的路
I had hoped that you would find your way here
现在你做到了
on your own, in time, and you have.
你的历史就是我们的历史
Your history is our history.
你的未来就是我们的未来
Your future is our future.
不
No.
不不不
No. Nope.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
我应该 也许应该
I should, I should probably... Yeah.
那个地方毁了我父母的婚姻
That place destroyed my parents' marriage.
它使得我母亲几乎无法养大我这个女儿
Made it so my mother could barely raise her daughter,
也在我和父亲之间出现了一道鸿沟
drove a wedge between my father and me.
我知道我应该能感受到某些东西的
I know I'm supposed to feel something,
因为我母亲曾经就是他们的一员
because my mother was one of them--
我是埃及艳后的某个后裔 但是我没有
I'm some bloody descendant of Cleopatra-- but I don't.
我没有感觉到同此事有任何的联♥系♥
I don't feel a connection to any of it.
也许兄弟会给我带来了母亲的目标
The Brotherhood might have given my mother purpose,
但是它只是给我带来了痛苦
but it's only brought me pain.
没人可以给你强加目标
Well, nobody can give you purpose.
你必须自己给自己设定目标
You got to give it to yourself.
我一生中唯一一段
The only time... in my life
感到开心幸福的时光
that I've really been happy,
真正的开心幸福
truly happy...
就是和你在一起的日子
...it's been with you.
你呢
What about you?
我大体上来说都很开心
I'm pretty happy generally.
这就是你全部想说的吗
That's all you have to say?
-在我对你敞开心扉之后 -别打我肩膀
- After I just opened myself up to you... - Not in the shoulder.
你知道的 在遇见你之前我的生活就是还不错
You know, my life before you was... fine.
我做着正确的事情 一切规规矩矩
I did the right things, I-I painted inside the lines.
然后你就出现了
Then you come along
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表