剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
who launders it through his museum
把它变成合法交易
to make it all legitimate.
确实很有道理
Makes a lot of sense.
-这太荒谬了 -你才荒谬
- It's ridiculous. - You're ridiculous.
你知道什么时候动荡会对石油公♥司♥不利吗
You know when instability doesn't help your company?
当管道爆♥炸♥的时候
When your own pipeline gets blown up.
法鲁克发动袭击后 他的公♥司♥
The company took a half-billion dollar hit
损失了五亿元
when Farouk attacked it.
这可赚不了什么钱
It's not a great path to profit.
也许是里斯控制不住他的走狗了
Maybe Reece lost control of his attack dog.
也许你才是那个有盲点的人
And maybe you're the one with the blind spot.
法鲁克死了 莱克西 你现在
Farouk's dead, Lexi, and now you want to redirect
想找一个新的发泄对象
your rage towards someone new because
因为你还在为你父亲的死自责
you still blame yourself for your father's death.
看来我们是没有话语权了
So, I'm guessing we don't get to rule on this.
我会 我会马上回来
I'll be, I'll be right back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have said that.
你不觉得你这么排斥
Don't you think that if you didn't suspect
是因为你也怀疑里斯有问题吗
something was wrong with Reece, you wouldn't be so defensive?
如果我是对的
If I am right,
里斯是法鲁克的幕后指使
and Reece was behind Farouk,
那也许他就是
maybe he's the reason Farouk
一直以来抓不到法鲁克的原因
was so hard to catch all that time.
如果法鲁克要安东尼和埃及艳后
What if Farouk only needed Antony and Cleopatra
只是因为里斯想要
because Reece wanted them and that theft
失窃只是他监守自盗
was just his way of keeping them for himself?
开玩笑吧 他想要的是找到文物的荣誉
Are you kidding? He wants credit for finding them.
这是他的身后名誉
This is about legacy for him.
可以成为历史的一部分
About being a part of history.
我倒知道有一群人想要安东尼和埃及艳后
I do know a group that wants Antony and Cleopatra
又不想让任何人知道他们在哪
and doesn't want anyone to know where they are.
谁 塞拉匹斯兄弟会吗
Who, the Brotherhood of Serapis?
-他们是怎么行事的 -又开始了
- And how do they work? - Oh, here we go.
他们把特工 像法比这样的人
They place agents, people like Fabi,
安排到政♥府♥机构
into organizations to manipulate them
从幕后操控他们
from behind the scenes.
我现在并不怀疑
Now, I don't doubt that
耶茨是袭击格温的幕后指使
Yates was behind the attack on Gwen.
我只是觉得他是为兄弟会工作的
I just think he works for the Brotherhood.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
怎么 这怎么比里斯是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥首脑更疯狂了
u202dWhat? Why is that crazier than Reece being a terrorist mastermind?u202c
你不觉得兄弟会
You don't think the Brotherhood's
会监视每一个
gonna keep tabs on everybody
有兴趣和方法找到埃及艳后的人
who has the interest and means of finding Cleopatra?
现在他们可以把失窃栽到里斯头上
Now they can frame Reece for the disappearance.
这个秘密组织存在了几千年
To stay a secret society for thousands of years,
他们很擅长找人替他们背责任
you get real good at finding people to take the fall for you.
我知道谁是坏人
I know who the bad guy is.
里斯
It's Reece.
每件事都有里斯
Everything runs through Reece.
你只是太盲目看不见而已
You're just too blind to see it.
莱克西 你错了 我心里明白
Lexi, you're wrong. I know it in my heart.
当我们争执的时候
And while we're fighting each other,
时间在浪费
we're losing time.
如果你不相信我 我们之间还能有什么
What kind of relationship do we have if you can't trust me?
我也可以这么问你
I could ask you the same thing.
听着...
Look...
你按你的方式 我按我的方式
you do things your way and I'll do it mine.
祝你的方式好运
Good luck with your way.
血宝藏
罗马 波斯克拉齐奥酒店 [求校]
-你好 -西蒙
- Hello. - Simon.
我是丹尼·麦克纳马拉
This is Danny McNamara.
一般都是莱克西给我打电♥话♥
it's usually Lexi who calls me.
是 是的 我想你这次专听我的
Yeah. Yeah, I wanted you all to myself this time.
好吧
Right.
你发现什么了吗
Hey, have you found anything yet?
窃听塞拉匹斯兄弟会的时候
From the bug you have inside Serapis?
有任何迹象
Any indication of where
提到他们把安东尼和埃及艳后弄到哪了吗
they've taken Antony and Cleopatra?
不 恐怕没有
No. No, I'm afraid not.
我一直在翻音频
I've been plowing through the audio.
大多数是
Uh, it's just mostly
持续没有声响
hours and hours of silence.
我想这也不奇怪
Which, I suppose, isn't surprising,
毕竟窃听器是在地下墓穴里
uh, given that the bug's in a crypt.
好吧 听到什么了就赶紧告诉我
Okay, well, please let me know the moment you hear anything.
好 等等丹尼
Yeah, uh, Danny.
我还在罗马
I'm still in Rome.
不知道你们需不需要
I-I don't know if you, uh, needed a hand
我帮帮你们 或者
in your adventures or...
我们没问题的 谢谢
I think we'll be fine. Thanks.
喂
Hello?
他
He...
-你要去哪 -埃及
- Where are you going? - u202dEgypt.u202c
-去见谢里夫·加扎勒 -文♥化♥部♥那位吗
- To see Sharif Ghazal. - From the Cultural Ministry?
那个啊 那个职位只是打掩护
Oh, that. That's his cover job.
他其实是情报部门的
He's actually in intelligence.
我们之前认为他是法鲁克的人
And we thought he was working for Farouk.
我就是从加扎勒的保险箱拿到法比追查的文件
That file Fabi was working on is one I took from Ghazal's safe.
所以你要去找加扎勒 跟他谈谈
So you're gonna go to Ghazal, you're gonna talk to him
问出他到底为谁工作
and find out who he really works for?
谈谈 或者用电灯线把他吊到窗外 管用就行
Talk, hang him out a window by a lamp cord, whatever works.
我跟你一起去
I will come with you.
谢了 不过算了
Thanks but no thanks.
莱克西 我们是站在
Lexi, we are on the...
同一边的
same side.
我也认为里斯有问题
I also think that Reece is responsible
而且我可以帮你证实
and I can help you prove it.
莱克西格温小分队
Team Lexi and Gwen?
如果你喜欢把你名字放前的话
If that is the order you prefer.
没问题 值得一试
All right. I can work with that.
两位女士去哪了
Wh-Where did all the ladies go?
-埃及 -我的天
- Egypt. - u202dAw, man.u202c
我没进去那么久吧
I wasn't in there that long.
两位女士刚刚组成一队了
Yo, man, the ladies just teamed up.
我们也得做好我们的工作了
Now we got to do our thing.
我听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你认为兄弟会在背后搞鬼
You think the Brotherhood is behind this.
我们去查清他们把安东尼和埃及艳后带去哪了
Let's find out where they took Antony and Cleopatra.
就我们两个
You and me.
西蒙·哈德威克在塞拉匹斯装了个窃听器
Simon Hardwick put a bug in Serapis
来监听他们对安东尼和埃及艳后的追踪进展
to keep tabs on their hunt for Antony and Cleopatra.
他在查窃听记录
He's been going through the recordings to see
-看看能不能听出他们被带去哪里 -好的
- if he can find out where they were taken. - u202dOkay.u202c
是个好方法 不过 耶茨要是他们的人
That's a good plan. But... if Yates works for them,
你不想知道他在做些什么吗
don't you want to know what he's up to?
我在各国都有眼线
I got eyes in every country.
我可以替你追踪他的下落
I can track him down for you.
也许他正好能把我们带到需要的证据跟前
Maybe he leads us right to the proof we need.
这
That's...
这还真是个好主意
that's actually a good idea.
好
Okay.
捕食者联手
Predator handshake.
加油干吧
Let's do this.
开罗 文物部
上次来这里时
So, the last time I was here,
我撞了一个人 拿了他的证件
I did a bump-lift to take someone's badge
用它进了楼
and used it to get into the building.
可进加扎勒的办公室还更麻烦
But Ghazal's office is a little trickier.
门不仅牢固 上面还有
The door's secure, but there's a glass divider
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表