剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
澄清你自己
in a black site.
也许...
Perhaps...
我们是应该看看酒单
we should have a look at the wine list, huh?
任务完成了吗
Mission accomplished?
他的保险柜简直是个国会图书馆
He had the bloody Library of Congress in there.
-我尽力拖时间了 -我听见了
- Well, I tried to make lunch last. - Yeah, I heard.
当你说"部长坐下 闭嘴"的时候
That part when you went, "Sit down, shut up, Minister."
帅呆了
Sexy.
是吗
Yeah?
我扫描了保险箱里
I was able to scan about half
一半左右的东西
of what was in the safe.
只能希望这是有罪证的那一半
Let's hope it was the incriminating half.
听起来你好像在里边发现了意想不到的东西
Yeah, sounded like you found something unexpected in there.
是什么
What was it?
是封信
It was a letter.
法鲁克...给我爸爸的
From Farouk... to my father.
什么
What?
感谢我爸爸一直以来的帮助
Thanking him for their long and fruitful friendship.
他们的关系是在我们开始合作之前
It was before we started working together.
这意味着 我爸爸资助了他的恐怖行动
It implies my dad helped fund his terror operation.
这怎么可能 是我们介绍了他们
No, how-how is that possible? We introduced them.
闪开
Duck!
是他们
It was them.
是塞拉匹斯
It was Serapis.
他们拿走了文件
And they took the file!
罗马 里斯的别♥墅♥
是塞拉匹斯兄弟会
Look, it was the Brotherhood of Serapis.
那个人戴着这个吊坠
The guy was wearing this medallion.
那他们是怎么找到你的
Okay, so how did they know where to find you?
我的线人叛变了
My source went dark.
我想是有人找到他 通过他又找到我们
I think someone got to him, and that's how they got to us.
你能告诉我们你的线人是谁吗
Would you like to tell us who your source is?
我可以告诉 只要你不介意成为
Not unless you want to be complicit
阴谋罪的共犯
in a criminal conspiracy.
我们必须假设
Okay, we have to assume
塞拉匹斯从一开始就对我们了如指掌
that Serapis was onto us from the beginning
他们知道我们的一切
and they know everything about us.
是啊 你知道他们怎么说的
Yes, well, you know what they say
不会因为你害怕
Just because you're paranoid
他们就不来找你了
doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
昨晚在柏林铁路博物馆
Last night there was a break-in
有人入室抢劫
at the Berlin Railway Museum.
包括馆长在内 两人被枪杀
Two people were shot, including the curator.
小偷只拿走了一件东西
The thieves took only one item.
索伯站的日志
The railway logs for the Sauber Depot.
这绝对是不可能是纳粹留下的唯一线索
Those can't be the only traces the Nazis left behind.
我们得开工了
We have work to do.
不 丹尼 你刚遭到袭击
No, Danny, you've just been attacked.
你得缓一缓
You need to take a step back.
我不会让这些凶犯得到埃及艳后
I'm not letting these murderers get Cleopatra.
那好吧 祝你们好运了
All right. Then good luck to you all.
等等 安娜
Wait a minute, Ana,
-你去哪里 -卡斯蒂略博士
where are you going? - Dr. Castillo,
-我们需要你 -不不不不
- we-we need you. - No, no, no, no, no.
你被打了 你被枪击
You were beaten. You were shot at.
你的安保团队惨死
Your security detail was murdered.
我的团队在金字塔里遇害
My team at the pyramid.
现在还有柏林的这些无辜的人
Now these innocent men in Berlin.
还要死多少人
How many more people need to die?
法鲁克想杀死更多的人
Farouk plans to kill a lot more people.
不要再和我提法鲁克了
Please don't talk to me about Farouk.
这一切也许是因他而起 但现在都是因为你
It may have started with him, but now it's about your,
你 你 你们的执念
your, your, all of your obsession.
埃及艳后已经
Cleopatra has been missing
失踪了几个世纪 也许她就不该被找到
for millennia-- maybe she wasn't meant to be found.
也许这就是为什么接触过她的人都死了
Maybe that's why everybody who touches her dies.
有人邀请我
I have been asked
加入北西奈省提拉基要塞的
to join a dig in the Tiraju Fortress
挖掘工作 我...
of the Northern Sinai, and I...
准备答应
am going to say yes.
我会确保
And I'm gonna make damn sure
在埃及挖出的东西会留在埃及
that what we dig in Egypt stays in Egypt.
不 安娜 别闹了
No, Ana, don't be ridiculous.
我们就差一点了
We are so close.
你不能现在退出
You can't quit now.
那你等着
Watch me.
让我和她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
我知道我们做的是正确的事
I know we are doing the right thing.
除非你也另有想法
Unless you're having second thoughts, too.
谢谢
Grazie.
柏林的事是你干的吗
Was that you in Berlin?
我对柏林的事一无所知
I know nothing about Berlin.
但是你知道开罗的事
But you know about Cairo.
你不会觉得我们会把档案留在你们手上吧
You didn't really think we'd let you keep the file, did you?
你们这些人
You people.
你们偷走了我的手♥机♥
You people stole my phone.
我给你准备了新的 给
I have a new one for you. There.
拜托
Oh, please.
我的比这个好多了
Mine was much nicer than this.
这不会被追踪 牢固 只有我知道号♥码
It's untraceable, sturdy, and only I know the number.
留着吧
Keep it.
我不和想杀死我的人合作
I don't work with people who try to kill me.
我们觉得你需要点掩饰
We figured you would need something to give you cover.
毕竟
After all,
你带上了你的男朋友
you brought your boyfriend along.
那不是我男朋友
Not my boyfriend.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
你不该把他扯进来的
You never should have involved him.
现在这都不成问题了 不是吗
Well, it won't be a problem again, will it?
再见
Ciao.
你就对你找到的东西一点都不好奇吗
Are you not at all curious about what you found?
在法鲁克的文件里
In the Farouk file.
我们找到了
What we have is...
不错的情报
good intel.
当然了 处理还需要些时间
Of course, it will take some time to process, but...
但是我保证这会带我们找到法鲁克
but I assure you it will lead us right to Farouk's door.
如果到时候你也想在场
If you want to be there when that moment comes...
你就得做出选择
...choices will have to be made.
我不是你的人
I'm not in your little club.
你没法控制我
You don't control me.
是的 但是丹尼·麦克纳马拉能
No, but Danny McNamara does.
你在乎他 他拖累你
You care for him, and he weakens you.
我看到你有巨大的潜力 莱克西
I see potential for something great in you, Lexi.
现在选择新的生活
It's never too late
新的命运 还为时不晚
to choose a new life, a new destiny.
我不想要新的命运
I don't want a new destiny.
我只想抓住法鲁克
All I care about is getting Farouk.
那你需要信任我
Well, then you still have to trust me
而不是丹尼
over Danny.
我会再联♥系♥的
I'll be calling soon.
我要我原来的手♥机♥
I want my old phone back.
纪念
伊利亚·皮特施曼
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表