剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
好消息是 法鲁克让黄买♥♥下了数千英亩的地
Good news is, Farouk had Wong purchase thousands of acres,
所以说他也没有确切知道该从何找起
so he doesn't exactly know where to look, either.
也许当地人能告诉我们些什么
Maybe some of these locals can tell us something here.
瞧这里
Hey, look at this.
佩尔迪达山脉幽灵列车
"The Ghost Train of Sierra Perdida."
看上去是个吸引游客的圈套
Looks like a tourist trap.
幽灵列车
自从1944年就真有这个地方传说
It's a real local legend from 1944.
列车凭空驶来又凭空消失
Train came out of nowhere and then disappeared.
杰西卡·黄买♥♥下的地就是顺着
Jessica Wong's land purchase was along the same railroad tracks
这辆幽灵列车铁轨消失的方向延伸的
that this ghost train went missing.
你觉得它就是我们要找的那辆纳粹火车
And you think it's our lost Nazi train.
你们还好吗[西班牙语]
Hey. ¿Qué tal?
你的西班牙语怎么样
Hey, how's your Spanish?
没我的塞尔维亚语说得好
Not as good as my Serbian.
但比我的意大利语好些
Better than my Italian.
大概和我的法语差不多吧
Probably as good as my French.
这全都是你的前男友们教的
Are those all from ex-boyfriends?
我恰好有语言天赋罢了
I happen to have a facility with languages.
我讲英语
I speak English.
太好了 我们想了解一下
Oh. Great. We're interested
佩尔迪达山脉的幽灵列车
in the Ghost Train of Sierra Perdida.
我恐怕帮不了你们了
Well, I'm afraid I can't help you.
那个片区现在是私人产业
The area is all private property now.
禁止入内
Off-limits.
我的旅行用品生意都被它毁了
Ruined my tourism business.
能带我们看看在哪吗
Can you show us where?
这辆火车最后出现是在科尔多瓦
The train was last spotted at this station in Córdoba
但之后没有到过这一站
but never arrived at this stop.
如果它在半路脱轨了
If the train derailed between stations,
那有可能还停在原地
it's possible it's still out there.
地图多少钱
How much for the map?
15欧
15 euros.
这写着五
It says five.
最后一张了
It's the last one.
50. 50, not 15.
不好意思咯 我英语也不是那么好
I'm sorry, my English is not perfect.
你们两个自己扯吧
I'm just gonna let you two work this out.
这些旅行用品我能拿点带走吗
Grab some of these supplies from you?
旅行用品吗
Oh, these supplies?
那些可不是一般的东西
Oh, those are very special supplies...
完美 没信♥号♥♥
Perfect. No service.
我就想要求助一次
One time I ask for help.
这顶帽子多少钱
How much for that hat?
就一次
One time.
感觉我在旅行用品这块占了大便宜
Think I got a pretty good deal on supplies.
请告诉我你说服了他把这顶帽子当作赠品
Please tell me you got him to throw in the hat for free.
免费的
Freeish.
不习惯讲价的人
And that is what happens when you come
只能要点赠品了
from a culture that doesn't haggle.
走吧 上马
Come on. Let's ride.
告诉卡洛有两个人已经出发去
佩尔迪达山了
看着不像游客
莱克西 真不乖
Lexi, bad girl.
我饿死了
I'm famished.
那里面有吃的吗
Got any food in there?
我看看
Let's see.
折叠铲 望远镜
Folding shovels. Binoculars.
等一下
Oh, wait.
我觉得这个是牛肉干
I think this is actually jerky.
太好了
Oh, yes.
牛肉干会坏吗
Does jerky ever go bad?
什么声音
What's that sound?
我的抱怨
Me complaining.
是法鲁克的人
Farouk's men.
但法鲁克不在
But no Farouk.
洛杉矶蒙大拿州佩尔迪达山脉
他们挖的地方不在图上画叉的这里
They're digging way outside the X-marks.
离这几英里处的桥上
There's a bridge with a sharp bend
有个急转弯
a couple miles from here.
如果那辆火车脱轨了 那应该在那儿
If the train derailed, it happened there.
"他们挖错地方了"
"They're digging in the wrong place."
对 这就是我...
Yeah, that's what I just...
天啊 这句话是出自某部电影吗
Oh, God, is that from some movie?
算了 不说了
Just forget it.
你要是跟我解释一下 我还能装作知道你的梗了
If you explain it to me, I'll pretend to find it funny.
不用了 时不再来
No, moment's gone.
那儿
There.
山口上 小路转弯处
Mountain pass. Curve in the track.
直直地往下掉
Steep drop.
你是对的
I think you're right.
看起来像是纳粹的那辆火车
Looks like the perfect spot
能消失75年的绝佳地点
for a Nazi train to have disappeared for 75 years.
我们去前面那个山谷看看到底有什么
Let's go check out what's in that ravine ahead.
我还以为早就能到呢
I thought we'd be there by now.
早知道就多带点吃的了
We should have brought way more food.
我们真是到了个鸟不拉屎的地方
We're officially in the middle of nowhere.
不是吧
No way.
-我们找到了 -我们找到了
- We found it. - We found it.
太棒了
Brilliant.
我们现在就看看她到底在不在里面
Now let's see if she's inside.
箱子在这里但是没有埃及艳后的踪影
Crate's here, but no Cleopatra.
-没错 她不在 -丹尼
- Yeah, she's gone. - Danny.
有免费的酒
Free booze.
苦艾酒
Absinthe.
这苦艾酒很烈
Strong absinthe.
我们这次又来晚了
Too late again.
我觉得你们来得正好
I'd say you're right on time.
我终于逮到你们了
So, I finally caught up with you.
那么 你们找到埃及艳后了
So, you found her.
我们只找到了剩下的一个箱子
We found what's left of a crate
以及一些陈年苦艾酒
and some old absinthe.
埃及艳后早就不在这里了
Cleopatra's long gone.
我们已经尽力了
Well, we tried our best.
这段冒险之旅还没结束呢
The adventure continues.
你们两个毁了我的市场
You two destroyed my bazaar,
还糟蹋了我的名声
ruined my reputation.
那个晚上我损失了几百万美元
I lost millions that night,
而现在我就像个婊♥子♥一样在这里
and now I'm out here like a zoccola,
通过追查宝藏猎人来弥补我的损失
shaking down treasure hunters just to make up what I lost.
你打交道的那群人可不仅仅是宝藏猎人
The people you're dealing with aren't just treasure hunters.
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're terrorists.
是卡里姆·法鲁克的手下
Karim Farouk's people.
就是那个把金字塔炸掉的人吗
The guy who blew up the pyramid?
那个人叫奥马尔
And that's Omar,
法鲁克的得力助手
Farouk's right-hand man.
你们知道的
You know, I've been very much looking forward
我特别想杀了你们
to finally killing you.
你已经0比2了
You're 0 for 2, sport.
还想开玩笑吗
Any more jokes?
你呢 弗雷多
How about you, Fredo?
还是说你想哭着去找爸爸
Or are you gonna run to Daddy?
-我要杀了你 -卢卡 冷静
- I'm gonna kill you. - Shh, Luca. Shh.
知道吗 我真的应该谢谢你们所有人
You know, I really should thank you all.
我手下的人
The only thing my men could dig up
找到的只有遍布骷髅的洞穴
was a hole full of skeletons.
没有你们的话 我们永远找不到这些
Never would have found this without you.
如果你们能把埃及艳后挖出来 她就归你们了
She's all yours if you can dig her out of that car.
很好
Fantastic.
我需要两个志愿者来帮忙
I just need two volunteers to help dig.
巴黎
卧底行动
疑似是兄弟会的成员
Suspected members of the Brotherhood.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表