剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
你们两个可以在这住一晚
so the two of you can stay here for the night.
-勒梅在哪 -监狱里
- Where's Le Mer? - In jail.
他的手下告发了他
His men turned on him.
我绝对可以适应这个地方
Oh, I could get used to this.
外面有警♥察♥守着
There are officers stationed outside.
如果由我做决定
If it was up to me,
你们两个应该在看守所的隔间里
the two of you would be in a holding cell.
但是
But...
哈姆扎队长
Chief Hamza...
非常热情好客
is big on hospitality.
明早我会让人来接你们
I will send for you in the morning,
我们看看法鲁克会不会上钩
and let's see if Farouk has taken the bait.
同时 你们尽量不要惹麻烦
In the meantime, stay out of trouble.
格温
Gwen.
谢谢你
Thanks.
她还因为我踹了她而生气吗
She still mad I kicked her ass?
我觉得你俩是势均力敌
Seemed like a draw to me.
-你在干吗 -这可是个藏赃物的房♥子
- What are you doing? - It's a stash house.
我想找找他的赃物
I'm looking for his stash.
勒梅这样的人总是备着不时之需
Guys like Le Mer always have rainy-day money
就藏在这里的某处
hidden away somewhere.
我很确定他们已经将这个地方搜遍了
I'm sure they've already swept the place.
勒梅真是懂得如何享受
Le Mer sure knows how to live.
今天 我们让一个地头蛇栽了
Today, we brought down a local kingpin.
明天可能就能抓到法鲁克了
Maybe tomorrow we catch Farouk.
是个不错的一天
Not a bad day.
看看你 孩子
Here's looking at you, kid.
我
I...
我学了几句电视剧台词罢了
you know, watched some clips online.
我以为你会在里面迷路呢
Thought you got lost in there.
那是什么
What's that?
勒梅藏的钱
Le Mer's secret stash.
你在逗我呢
You got to be kidding me.
没有
Nope.
告诉过你我能找到
Told you I'd find it.
这可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of cash.
可以去伯利兹玩一趟了
Go a long way in Belize.
去泰国都行
Thailand.
长滩岛
Boracay.
马尔代夫
Maldives.
-你知道我们不能留下这笔钱 -我知道
- You know we can't keep this. - I know.
我们连白日梦都不能做了吗
Can't we just daydream for a minute?
如果你可以去任何地方
If you could go anywhere...
和任何人一起 做任何事
be with anyone, do anything...
你想去哪
where would you go?
你想听真话吗
You want the truth?
我对丹尼·麦克纳马拉的期待很高
I'd expect nothing less from Danny McNamara.
我不想去任何地方
No place I'd rather be.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
有一点
I'm buzzed.
但这是真话
But it's still true.
我父亲
My dad...
总说我们很合适
always said we were right for each other.
在好日子里 我同意
On good days, I agree.
坏日子里呢
And the bad ones?
我想我们更像
I wonder if we're more like...
马克·安东尼和埃及艳后
Marc Antony and Cleopatra.
厄运连连
Star-crossed.
劫数难逃 饱受诅咒
Doomed. Cursed.
这有点夸张啊
That's a bit dramatic.
你需要我帮你回忆一下我们的故事吗
Need I run through our history?
你知道
You know...
我们与初次见面的我们
You know, we're not the same people we were
已经是不一样的人了
when we first met.
那么我们是谁
So who are we?
那是个坏主意吗
Was that a really bad idea?
我不知道
I don't know.
我蛮有信心的
I feel pretty good about it.
你呢
You?
如果计划成功了呢
What if it works?
抓住法鲁克是我们心中的一根刺
The sting to catch Farouk.
明天会是什么样子的
What does tomorrow look like?
未来又将如何
Or the day after.
我花了些时间去思考
I've had some time to think about it.
我还会在纽约当律师
I... still got my law practice in New York.
住在小公♥寓♥里
My... tiny apartment.
也许我能找个大点的公♥寓♥
I guess I could find a larger apartment,
够两个人一起住
big enough for two.
我真的很喜欢纽约
I do like New York.
我从来没有一份认真的工作
I've never actually had a job.
我能做你的
Would I be your...
秘书吗
secretary?
那你会是一个很烂的秘书
You'd be a terrible secretary.
那你呢
What about you?
你的未来是怎么样的
What's tomorrow look like?
我不怎么规划未来
Well, I've never been much for planning.
现在的话 我打算去游泳
And right now, I'm going for a swim.
我们往安达卢西亚山去
你们到的时候发坐标给我 当地有人 别让麦克纳马拉知道
他不会知道的
你现在不接我电♥话♥了吗
找到了石棺外层 没有埃及艳后
在哪
藏在镇上的老茶馆里 给法鲁克设了套
莱克西
莱克西你快打给我
我们到了
Here we are.
卡萨布兰卡就在这往南三个小时车程
Casablanca is three hours to the south.
我在摩洛哥警局的人告诉我
My man on the Moroccan Police Force says
那是你们的埃及艳后被找到的地方
that's where your Cleopatra was found.
给你
Here.
很高兴与你合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
你说你有一辆车
You said you'd have a car
我叫丹尼·麦克纳马拉
My name is Danny McNamara.
当我离开联调局时 我以为
When I left the FBI, I thought
自己除邪惩恶的日子结束了 但之后我发现
my crime-fighting days were over, but then I learned
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥卡里姆·法鲁克盯上了埃及艳后
that terrorist Karim Farouk was on the hunt for Cleopatra,
世界上最珍贵的珍宝之一
one of the world's most valuable treasures,
已遗失两千多年
lost for over 2,000 years,
想利用她进行一起大规模恐怖袭击
to use her as part of a massive terror attack.
为了找到他 我需要一些帮助
To find him, I needed some help,
所以我找到莱克西·瓦齐里 一个小偷
so I went to Lexi Vaziri, a thief.
不好意思 是偷天大盗
Excuse me, a master thief.
我父亲被法鲁克所杀
And my father was killed by Farouk.
莱克西和我有着复杂的过去
Lexi and I have a complicated past.
他想让法鲁克接受法律制裁 我只想复仇
He wants to bring Farouk to justice, I want revenge.
同时 还有一个神秘的组织
Also, there's a mysterious group
与我们一样想得到埃及艳后
who want Cleopatra as much as we do.
我们不确定对方是敌是友
We're not sure whether they're good or bad,
但有一件事我们可以确定
but the one thing we all agree on...
我们必须找到埃及艳后
Is that we need to find Cleopatra...
赶在法鲁克之前
Before Farouk does.
《血宝藏》前情提要
Previously on Blood & Treasure...
法比 你在塞拉匹斯兄弟会里
Fabi. You're in the Brotherhood of Serapis.
而你 莱克西 你将会参与其中
And you, Lexi, can be a part of it. -
没有丹尼 我做不到
I can't do this without Danny.
如果你跟他说了 你俩都会死
And if you tell him, you will both be dead.
你想活命的唯一方法
The only way you survive
就是和我们合作
is working with us.
-肖在哪 -车里呢
- Where's Shaw? - In there.
肖又跑了
Shaw's escaped again.
石棺在这里但是没有埃及艳后的踪影
Crate's here, but no Cleopatra.
这是卡萨布兰卡的一个团的徽章
It's a Casablanca regiment.
所以他们去了卡萨布兰卡
So they went to Casablanca.
你们两个毁了我的市场 我损失了几百万
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表