剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
犯下了这些行为吗
are being accused of such acts?
行了 我们会拿到法庭调令
Okay, we're gonna get the court order,
-马上回来 -不用
- and we will be right back. - No...
好主意 祝你们有个美好的上午
Sounds great. Have a blessed morning.
她是
She was...
抱歉我没法给你们争取更多时间了
Sorry I couldn't buy you more time.
他们随时会带着搜查令闯进来的
They'll be back any minute with a warrant.
我猜总有人知道怎么惹怒别人
I guess somebody here knows how to piss people off.
我让你在外♥交♥部♥查的
What about the names I asked you to run down
登记名单呢
at the foreign ministry?
找了 没有艾登·肖这个人
Yeah, uh, nothing on Aiden Shaw,
但我确实发现了另一个人
but I did get a hit on the other guy.
哪个人
What other guy?
德韦恩·科尔曼
Dwayne Coleman.
肖不会蠢到用他的真名出行吧
Shaw wouldn't be dumb enough to travel under his real name.
会吗
Would he?
他没有足够的时间
He wouldn't have had much time
来伪造一个新身份
to create a new identity.
德韦恩·科尔曼一小时前抵达伊斯坦布尔
Well, Dwayne Coleman entered Istanbul an hour ago.
太好了 我们到那只需要几个小时
That's perfect. We could be there in a couple hours.
你是不是忘了宪兵
Uh, are you forgetting that the Carabinieri
已经把整个城市给围住了
have this whole city surrounded?
这不是问题
Not a problem.
只要你带我去使徒图书馆
Just need you to take me to the first floor reading room
一楼的阅览室就行
of the Apostolic Library.
为啥
Why?
那里的地下有一条秘密逃生通道
There's a secret escape tunnel under the Vatican.
所以 你是从那本
So, did you, uh, learn about
外星人开创了教会
this secret passageway from that book
并在整个欧洲留下了显眼的线索的
where aliens started the church
那本书上知道了这个秘密通道的吗
and left clues all throughout Europe in plain sight?
不对 我知道了 我知道了
Oh, no, I know, I know.
是那本光照会
It was the one about the Illuminati
与阴谋论那本书吧
with the conspiracy theory, and...
只有一人能阻止它
"Only one man can stop it!"
丹尼 哥们 这里要是有个秘密通道
Danny, dude, if there was a secret passageway in here,
我早就知道了 好吗
I would know about it, okay?
我跟主教很亲密的
Me and Papa are tight.
看来主教一直瞒着你呢 恰克
Looks like Papa's been holding out on you, Chuck.
聪明啊
Clever.
你朋友最好别想
Hey, hey, your friend better not
利用这个来抢劫梵蒂冈
think about using this to rob the Vatican!
晚啦
Too late!
杰伊
Jay.
联♥合♥国♥其他地区有关当局已处于高度戒备状态
丹尼 你还好吗 孩子
Danny. You okay, kid?
嗯 考虑到我打电♥话♥的原因
Yeah. The less I tell you, the better.
纽约市 中♥央♥公园西
我告诉你的越少越好
considering why I'm calling.
我知道 法鲁克还活着
I know. Farouk's alive.
别告诉我你在独自追查他
Just tell me you're not going after him on your own.
我们昨晚找到他了
We found him yesterday.
他逃走了 但现在我们有了线索
He got away, but now we've got a lead.
我还需要再借一次你的飞机
I just need to borrow your jet again.
我要是说不行呢
What if I said no?
我是说 必须要有我的私人保安才行
I mean, not without my security detail.
我会告诉你 无论如何我都要去
I'd tell you I'm going anyway,
而且我的时间不多了
and I don't have any time to waste.
好吧 我会确保飞机在
All right. I'll make sure the jet's waiting for you
钱皮诺机场等你
at Ciampino.
你还跟那女孩在一块儿
You still with the girl?
是的 我们会一直合作直到逮到法鲁克
Yeah, yeah, we're in it until we stop Farouk.
这是我欠她的
I owe it to her.
我希望你清楚自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的
I'll keep you posted.
谢了 杰伊
Thanks, Jay.
我好饿啊 要不要来一口
I'm so hungry. Want a bite?
里斯的飞机要载我们去伊斯坦布尔
Reece's plane is waiting to take us to Istanbul.
现在我们只需要找出他人在哪了
Now we just need to figure out where.
这一片只有一个地方
There's only one place in the area where
他可以出手埃及艳后的红宝石
he could unload Cleopatra's rubies,
毫无疑问 拜占庭赌场
no questions asked: the Byzantia Casino.
从来没听说过
Never heard of it.
那里主要对我这样的人开放
It's more my crowd than yours.
地点在黑海上
Place is on the Black Sea.
那里接受任何贵重物品作抵押
It accepts any high-value items as collateral.
把红宝石押作赌场筹码
Rubies for casino chips.
洗钱的时候顺便想办法把钱翻倍
Try to double your money while laundering it.
至少对赌场来说这是明智之举
Smart for the casino, at least.
要我的话 我会立刻把钱变现
Personally, I'd cash out immediately,
但我打赌肖会认为他有这个赌运
but I bet Shaw thinks he can beat the house.
你把三明治都吃到自己脸上了
You got sandwich all over your face.
我们在伊斯坦布尔发现肖的踪迹
Shaw has been spotted in Istanbul.
那个美国人和那个女孩似乎在跟踪他
The American and the girl appear to be following him.
我们在边境附近有人可以派过去
We have assets near the border we can send.
不 我不想发生枪战然后
No, I-I don't want to draw unnecessary attention
引起不必要的注意
with a lot of gunfire.
把毒蝎派过去吧
Send in the Scorpion.
把他们都杀了
Kill them all.
罗马 里斯的别♥墅♥
抱歉有这么多这些安检 我也别无选择
Sorry about all the security; not my choice.
从里斯发现法鲁克还活着的那一刻起
The minute Reece found out that Farouk was alive,
他的防御力量就都放在我这里了
his security force descended upon me.
我是文化遗产保护宪兵布鲁诺·法比队长
I'm Captain Bruno Fabi of the Carabinieri TPC.
我们负责打击艺术品和文物犯罪
We're responsible for combating art and antiquities crimes.
我已经把我知道的所有都告诉了国际刑♥警♥
I've already told Interpol everything that I know.
很抱歉给您带来了不便
I apologize for the inconvenience,
但是我们弄丢了两个
but we have lost the two people
-要拘留的人 -丹尼出什么事了吗
- we had in custody. - Did something happen to Danny?
丹尼和莱克茜·瓦齐里拘捕逃脱了
Danny and Lexi Vaziri broke out of custody. u202d
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你害我担心了一下
You had me worried there for a minute.
你不知道他们在哪吗
You don't happen to know where they are?
他们应该在找卡里姆·法鲁克吧
They're probably looking for Karim Farouk,
而这正是你们应该做的事
which is what you should be doing
而不是去骚扰他们
instead of bothering them.
是谁知道安东尼的棺椁
Who knows about the tomb of Antony
-在金字塔里面的 -是我 还有
- being inside of the pyramid? u202d- Me,
我的团队 他们都死在了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中
my whole team-- who are all dead-- the terrorists,
当然 丹尼·麦克纳马拉和杰伊·里斯
of course, Danny McNamara and Jay Reece,
他们是这次探险的资助人
who funded the expedition.
我们现在应该保持低调行事
We should keep it that way for now.
我们正在避免让媒体注意到这里
We are trying to avoid a media circus.
完全同意 然而有一个现实摆在眼前
I totally agree. Although, there is that
纳粹可能在75年前已经拿走了埃及艳后
little fact that the Nazis may have taken Cleopatra
的棺椁 这可能会引起不小的轰动
75 years ago and that might cause quite a stir.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
墓里有一具尸体
There was a dead body in the tomb,
一个德国纳粹非洲军团的士兵
a German, Nazi Afrika Corps.
他们肯定把她带走了
They must've taken her.
这在记录里没有提到啊
That wasn't in the notes.
她没跟我说过这个
She didn't tell me about it.
我真的看不出来这个跟
I really don't see how it relates
目前的恐怖犯罪调查有什么关系
to a current terror investigation.
这是什么
What's this?
那个是在那个死了的纳粹士兵手里发现的
Oh, that was found in the dead Nazi's hand.
其中一面刻着铭文 VICI
On the one side, it's an inscription, "VICI."
我还没有弄清楚这个的含义
Haven't quite figured out what that one means yet.
另外一面刻着古希腊的塞拉匹斯
On the other, it's an Ancient Greek Serapis.
很抱歉 这是证物
I'm very sorry, but this is evidence.
-我们需要做检查 -当然可以
- We need to examine it. - Absolutely.
我没有问题了 博士
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表