剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
蒂姆·基勒是谁
Who's Tim Keeler?
我不知道
I don't know.
下午好
Hey. u202dAfternoon.u202c
喜欢到废弃的大楼里散步吗
Enjoying a stroll through the abandoned buildings?
这张照片就交给我吧 谢谢
I'll take that photo, thank you.
我就说我踢腿的时候会把追踪器踢下来
I told them this tracker threw off my kicks.
快 我们该走了
Come on, we got to go.
这些家伙是谁
Who the hell are those guys?
波士顿
他背叛了我们 帕迪
He double-crossed us, Paddy.
他故意搞砸了我们的逃跑路线
He blew our only escape route on purpose!
他拿走了钱 拿走了画
He took the money, took the paintings!
我就说这是个糟糕的主意 但是不
I told you this was a bad idea, but no,
你非要说这是个完美的局
you said it was a perfect score, right?
博物馆的那个警卫
That guard at the museum, Paddy...
那个警卫 看到了你的脸
That guard-- he saw your face.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
他也有家人 好吗
He's got a family. Okay?
怎么 要他的家人 还是我们的家人
What? u202dHis family or our family.u202c
这根本不是比赛
There's no contest.
我们得杀了他
We got to kill him.
波士顿
这是我爸爸给我留下的
My dad left that note for me.
只有我们俩知道那个午餐盒的存在
We were the only two people who knew that lunch box existed.
你♥爸♥爸肯定觉得你认识蒂姆·基勒
So your dad must think you know Tim Keeler.
或者我能找到认识他的人
Or that I can find someone who does,
我觉得我可以
which I think I can.
首先 我想知道是谁在追杀我们
First I want to find out who's hunting us.
丹尼 你还好吧
Danny. You okay?
我被联调局勒索了
Well, I'm being blackmailed by the FBI
刚刚还在我小时候的家里被揍了一顿
and I just got beat up in my childhood home,
不过除此之外 格温 我很好
but other than that, Gwen, I'm doing great.
她有问过我好不好吗
u202dDid she even ask about me?u202c
你对在波士顿地区活跃的
What do you know about ex-black ops
前秘密行动有多少了解
working in the Boston area?
了解不多
Not much.
但是奥马尔松口了 我们今天有新的情报
But Omar is talking. We learned something new today.
法鲁克至少有一部分手下是雇佣兵
At least some of Farouk's men are mercenaries for hire.
你觉得他可能派了一堆人来这里追杀我们吗
You think he'd send a crew all the way here to come after us?
你会因为国境就停止追踪他的脚步吗
Would you let a border stop you from hunting him?
你在卡萨布兰卡抓到了他的一个得力助手
You captured one of his right-hand men in Casablanca.
他可不会就这么算了
He's not gonna let that go.
小心点 丹尼
Be careful, Danny.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
丹尼
Danny.
我猜你的刮刮乐运气不怎么样吧
Well, I guess you never hit on any of them scratchers,
是吧 查皮
huh, Chappie?
-你不该来这里的 -我要找你说我父亲的事
- You shouldn't be in here. - I need to talk about Dad.
你知道他病了吧
You know he's sick?
嗯 我去看他了
Yeah, I saw him.
在监狱里
In prison.
你上次去是什么时候
When's the last time you did?
你在哪找到她的
Where'd you find her?
现在你的麻烦是我 不是她
I'm your problem right now, not her.
看看谁变狠了
Look who got tough.
看看谁变老了
Look who got old.
谁是蒂姆·基勒
Who's Tim Keeler?
我不认识什么蒂姆·基勒
I don't know any Tim Keeler,
尤其这里没有
especially not in this place.
那也许新鲜空气能让你记起来
Well, maybe some fresh air will jog your memory.
-拜托 丹尼 -喂
- Come on, Danny. - Hey!
这是家事 与你们无关
This is family business and none of yours.
有人反对吗
Anybody got a problem?
大个子
Hey, big guy,
那个受伤的左膝
that wobbly left knee?
是我第一个会攻击的地方
It's the first thing I'm going for.
随他们去吧
Ah, just let 'em do their business.
谢了 大伙 放轻松
Thanks a lot, guys. Take it easy.
慢点 看在过去的份儿上
Take it easy, old times sake and all.
蒂姆·基勒
Tim Keeler.
警探 显然是黑警
Detective. Dirty, obviously.
你♥爸♥和我以前
Your dad and I used to...
帮他干些脏活 威胁那些
do muscle work for him, leaning on store owners
欠保护费的店家
who were late on payments.
然后他找我们干芬斯盖特这票
Then he came to us with Fensgate.
说这是千载难逢的好机会 他的原话
Said it was the score of a lifetime, that's what he says.
随后他背叛了我们 然后自己带着一切
And then he double-crosses us and he takes off
远走高飞 留下我们受苦
with everything, leaves us to twist.
-他在哪 -丹尼
- Where is he? u202d- Danny,u202c
你觉得如果我知道 还会待在这吗
you think if I knew that I'd still be in this place?
我听说过传言
I heard rumors, all right?
他去了一个海岛
That he set himself up on some island.
背着我们过着神仙生活
Living the dream off our backs
而我在这一无所有
while I'm stuck here with nothing.
至少没进监狱
Outside of a prison,
你逃过一劫
you got lucky.
你和你♥爸♥很像 你知道吗
You got a lot of your pop in you, you know that?
以前从没发现
Never saw it before.
你该去看看他
You should go see him.
但先收拾下自己
But clean yourself up first.
别让他知道你浪费了大好自♥由♥
Don't let him know you wasted your freedom.
我们说好了
We had a deal.
把回形针行动的文件给我
Give me the file on Operation Paperclip.
我们两清
We're done.
我没看见任何画
I don't see any paintings.
我给了你基勒 他才是劫案的主谋
I gave you Keeler. He's the one behind the robbery.
联调局能找出他在哪
FBI can figure where to find him.
我们找到了 他在古巴
We did, he's in Cuba.
享受着阳光和美好的退休生活
All the fun and sun of retirement
在一个与美国没有引渡条约的国家里
with no extradition treaty with the United States.
等你回来后 回形针行动的文件自然会给你
The Paperclip file will be there when you come back.
你说什么 回来
I'm sorry. Back?
联调局不能非法
The FBI can't just illegally
进入古巴寻回失窃物品
go into Cuba to recover stolen goods.
如果你俩能够想法子打破一些
Now, if you two were to somehow break the laws
我誓死捍卫的法律
that I've sworn to uphold,
那我也无能为力
then my hands would be tied
同样 被那些无引渡条约牵制
by those same non-extradition limitations.
-绝不行 -说话算话
- Absolutely not. - A deal's a deal.
你和你女友可以成为刑罚系统下
You and your girlfriend can be the star-crossed lovers
命运多舛的恋人
of the penal system.
-她不是我女友 -我不是他女友
- She's not my girlfriend. - I'm not his girlfriend.
听着 丹尼
Look, Danny, uh...
你父亲每况愈下
your father's taken a turn for the worse.
-他是不是... -时间不多了
- Is-is he... - Clock is ticking.
如果你想救出你♥爸♥ 你得决定
If you want to get your dad out of there, you need to decide
自己愿意为此付出多少
what you're willing to do about it.
我给你点时间考虑
I'll give you a moment to think it over.
我知道我没有资格要求你 但是
I know I have no right to ask you this, but...
省省吧 我加入
Save it. I'm in.
-谢谢 -一个条件
- Thanks. u202d- On one condition.u202c
你得回答我所有的问题
You have to answer all of my questions.
我就回答一个
I'll answer one question.
行
Fair.
你和你♥爸♥之间究竟发生了什么
What really happened between you and your dad?
还有查皮 不可能只因为他们是罪犯
And Chappie? It can't just be that they're criminals.
我飞机上告诉你
I'll tell you on the plane.
能做到吗
Can it be done?
我想可以
I believe so.
还有比这更容易武器化的毒素
There are far easier toxins to weaponize.
今天结束前我就能给你搞一批蓖麻毒素
I could whip up a batch of ricin by the end of the day.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表