剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
我一直很期待和你见面
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
这位是温妮弗雷德·德蒙塔格
And this is Winifred DeMontague.
她负责评估
She'll be assessing the provenance
这座神秘雕像的出处
on the draped kouros.
希望东西已经都准备好了
Assuming everything is in order.
你会满意的
You'll find it impeccable.
我的助手会给你带路
My assistant will show you the way.
在我的收藏里有一件
You know, I do have a fine Makron
完美的马克龙作品
in my collection.
是一个大理石制奥林匹亚神像的残片
It's a fragment of an Olympian statue in marble.
这是在考我吗
Is this a test?
你这么说是什么意思
Whatever could you mean?
马克龙是有很多奥林匹亚神像作品
I mean that Makron did a number of Olympians,
但是他们都在花瓶上
but they were all on the sides of urns
因为他是个画家而不是雕刻家
because he was a painter... not a sculptor.
要来点香槟吗
Would you like some champagne?
我觉得我们
I think you and I
会成为很好的朋友 斯通先生
are going to be very good friends, Mr. Stone.
我好像在哪见过你
I thought I recognized a familiar face.
失陪一下
Give us a sec, will you?
西蒙·哈德威克
Simon. Hardwick.
我是丹尼·麦克纳马拉的一个老朋友
I'm an old friend of Danny McNamara's.
我的老朋友的意思是
Well, I say old friend.
我们见过一两面
We met each other once or twice.
杰西卡知道
Does Jessica know...
他曾经在联调局工作吗
that he used to work for the FBI?
联调局 开什么玩笑
FBI? Quite a story.
当然她知道了会很失望的
Yes, and she'd be very upset if she knew.
我想起来了 上次看见你
Which reminds me, last time I saw you
是在罗马
was in Rome.
卡洛·维拉迪办的晚会上
Carlo Velardi's soiree--
或者该说是交易黑市
or should I say black-market bazaar
当时我选择隐瞒了
where I chose not to reveal
麦克纳马拉先生的身份
Mr. McNamara's former employment because...
因为他救过我的命一次
he saved my life once...
这是我欠他的
and I owed him.
但是现在情况不一样了 不是吗
But today's a new day, isn't it?
你愿意
Would you...
和我去阳台待会吗
care to join me outside on the terrace?
古希腊的
Ancient Greek.
中国古代的
Dynastic Chinese.
玛雅的
Mayan.
凯尔特人的
Celtic.
你的收藏
Well, it's clear that your collection is...
标准很一致啊
unified by one shared quality.
每一件都无与伦比
Every item is unique.
像这个有签名的马克龙花瓶
Like this Makron vase-- it's signed by him.
独一无二
The only one of its kind.
所以我是通过了另一个测试吗
So I passed another test?
我为什么要测试你呢
And why would I need to test you?
你在玩地下扑克游戏方面
Well, you put yourself through college
自学成才
playing in an underground poker game.
我想是旧习难改吧
I'm guessing old habits die hard.
里斯先生是保存了我的履历档案吗
Does Mr. Reece keep a dossier on me?
只是在网上看了你的资料
Just read your profile in Wired.
是为我们的谈判做准备吗
Preparation for our negotiation?
完全是个巧合
Total coincidence.
我只是想搜新剧推荐
I was looking for recommendations on a new TV.
抱歉我要离开一会
You'll have to excuse me.
西蒙
You know, Simon,
虽然你很有魅力 我必须承认
charming though you are, I must admit,
你让我身陷困局了
you have me at a disadvantage.
我在罗马就打算自我介绍了
Well, I was going to introduce myself in Rome,
不过可惜碰上宪兵队突击检查
but, alas, the place was raided by the Carabinieri
-害得我仓皇退场 -真是遗憾
- and I had to make a hasty exit. - What a shame.
的确是
Indeed, it was.
其实 对这件事 卡洛有些恼火
Actually, on that point, Carlo's a bit miffed.
他认为你和麦克纳马拉
He's under the impression that you and Mr. McNamara
给警方通风报信了
tipped off the police.
我主动请缨 随时都可以
Now, I could always offer to smooth things over
抚平你们三人的芥蒂 如何
between the three of you?
你都没索求过任何回报呢
You haven't even asked for anything in return.
我的确是想过一物换一物
The thought of a quid pro quo had occurred to me.
但愿你不只是在说漂亮话
I hope that's not a euphemism.
亲爱的 别扭扭捏捏的
Sweetheart, don't be coy,
不然就没人能找到埃及艳后了
or nobody's gonna find Cleopatra.
-你到底想说什么 -我知道所有相关的人
- What are you on about? - I know all the players.
卡里姆·法鲁克
Karim Farouk.
塞拉匹斯兄弟会
The Brotherhood of Serapis.
以及你和那边那位美国童子军
And you and the Boy Scout in there.
其实你和麦克纳马拉
To be fair, you and Mr. McNamara--
是我在这个局里下注的黑♥马♥
my dark horse bet in the race,
我可以助你们领跑 以此换些
and I could make you the frontrunner for a...
应有的酬劳
reasonable cut.
-酬劳三等分如何 -真的吗
- Let's say three-way split? - Really?
小心 光头来了
Well, watch out. Here comes Curly.
一切都为您准备好了
I have everything ready for you.
好极了
Wonderful.
掌握新情报了就通知我
Call me when you know something I don't.
免费提供你一则
Here's something for free.
查查杰西卡的书桌
Try Jessica's desk.
它像我一样 充满惊喜
Like me, it's surprising.
纸张是按顺序整理好的吧
I trust the papers are in order?
有菲迪亚斯青年雕像的来源资料吗
Do you have provenance on the Phidian kouros?
我只被吩咐要准备褶皱青年雕像的文件
I was only told to prepare the documents for the draped kouros.
菲迪亚斯青年雕像也要 我们两种都要看看
And the Phidian kouros. We're looking at both.
很抱歉
My apologies.
失陪一下 马上回来
I'll be back in a moment.
杰克
Jack.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
很高兴见到你 莱克西·瓦齐里
Nice to meet you, Lexi Vaziri.
想必你见过
I trust you've met
前联调局探员 丹尼·麦克纳马拉先生了吧
Mr. Danny McNamara, formerly of the FBI.
不妨告诉我你们是替谁做事的吧
Why don't you tell me who you're working for?
把我的手♥机♥拿出来 在胸前口袋里
Take my phone. Breast pocket.
打电♥话♥给格温·卡尔森探员
Call Agent Gwen Karlsson.
她会证实警方已确定
She'll confirm that you were identified
你在非法拍卖♥♥会上
as a bidder in an illegal auction
从卡里姆·法鲁克那里竞标埃及文物
for stolen Egyptian relics from Karim Farouk.
再问问她停在外面的卡车是怎么回事
Then ask her about that van parked outside.
里面载满了
It's loaded with agents
只要认为我们有生命危险就准备好
ready to crash your party with tear gas and rubber bullets
用催泪瓦斯和橡胶子弹摧毁宴会的警员
if they think that our lives are in danger.
-你在虚张声势 -我们可不会虚张声势
- You're bluffing. - Oh, we don't bluff.
我们比较喜欢做稳操胜券的事
We're more of a "Sure thing" Kind of operation.
我们并没有直接交付拍卖♥♥金
We didn't exchange money directly.
我当时并不知道在和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做交易
I didn't know I was dealing with a terrorist.
得了吧 你怎么向他支付的
Save it. How'd you pay him?
我被告知通过一家空壳公♥司♥购买♥♥无用土地
I was told to purchase some useless land through a shell company.
哪里的土地
Where?
西班牙
Spain.
安达卢西亚山脉
The Andalucia mountains.
非常好
Wonderful.
现在
Now...
只要你不轻举妄动
be a good girl,
我们就不告诉法鲁克你招出来了
and we won't tell Farouk you talked.
趁他们意识到
Let's get out of here
根本没有卡车之前 赶紧离开这里
before they realize there's no van outside.
漂亮 我们赶紧启程去西班牙
Well played. Now let's hurry up and get to Spain.
西班牙
安达卢西亚山脉
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表