剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
不行 必须是这种
No, it must be this toxin,
而且你得加快速度
and you must work faster.
我们找到奥马尔了
We found Omar.
他在罗马 正被意大利人
He's in Rome being interrogated right now
和国际刑♥警♥审讯
by the Italians and Interpol.
你知道我们不能信他
You know we cannot trust him.
对 不能信
No, we cannot.
搞定他
Deal with him.
那如果国际刑♥警♥和宪兵...
And if that Interpol agent and the carabinieri get...
那就也搞定他们
Then deal with them, too.
波士顿
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
帕特里克·麦克纳马拉 你被捕了
Patrick McNamara, you're under arrest!
上
Go!
举起手来
Hands up!
-都好了吗 -嗯 抓到他了
- You all set? - Yeah, we got him.
好 记得上楼
All right, make sure you go upstairs,
确保没人在那 明白吗
make sure no one else is in here, all right?
-我们走 -好了
- Let's move. - All right.
查皮
Chappie.
查皮 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Chappie, you turn me in?
不 怎么回事
No. What the hell's going on?
丹尼 是你吗
Danny, was it you?
你的亲生父亲
Your own father.
行了 走吧
All right, come on.
小心别碰头
Watch your head.
哈瓦那
所以那是你最后一次看到你♥爸♥
So that was really the last time you saw your father
-直到昨天 -对
- until yesterday? - Yeah.
我肯定看上去特像个叛徒
I must look like a real traitor.
叛徒 你是在从他自己手里保护他
Traitor? You were protecting him from himself,
免得变成一个杀人犯
from becoming a murderer.
是的 靠告密
Yeah, by becoming a rat.
你保护了那个博物馆守卫
You protected that museum guard.
这是你会做的事
That's what you do.
我从没跟别人说过这事
I never told anyone that story.
你深藏的秘密就是
Your deep dark secret is
举报盗贼 救人性命
turning a thief in and saving lives.
果然是丹尼
Classic Danny.
在联调局工作的每一天
I fought the stigma of my dad being a dirty cop
我都在克服父亲是黑警的耻辱
every day of my FBI career.
从那天起 我所做的一切都是为了证明
Everything I've done since that day was to prove
我不是他
I wasn't him,
但现在我在这里 要去偷同一批画
and now here I am, about to steal the same paintings
之前我举报他偷盗的画
I turned him in for stealing.
是他
That's him.
酒吧 烟草 桌球
那是基勒 他来过我家一次
That's Keeler. He came to my house once.
我记得他
I remember him.
你确定你能行吗
You sure you're up to this?
-走吧 -丹尼
- Come on. - u202dDanny?u202c
让我们看看他发挥得怎么样
Let's see what he can accomplish
第六局这里有两个人
with two men on here in the sixth.
六局的比赛 现在比分是十比七
Six innings of play, it's 10-7,
波士顿对纽约
Boston over New York.
我们三点才营业
会说英语吗
Hables inglés?
当然会说英语 你们从哪里来
Damn right habla inglés. Where are you from?
多尔切斯特
Dorchester.
我不知道那地方
Um, I don't know that area.
不知道 你不熟悉波士顿啊
u202dNo? You're not familiar with Boston, huh?u202c
你瞧...
Look...
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
我们也不想惹麻烦...
We don't want any trouble, either, uh...
麦克
Mike.
有意思 我觉得你看着更像蒂姆
That's funny. You look more like a Tim to me.
你到底是谁 要干什么
Who the hell are you? What is this?
二十年前
20 years ago,
你出♥卖♥♥♥了帕特里克和查皮·麦克纳马拉
you double-crossed Patrick and Chappie McNamara.
还记得吗
You remember?
记得 每时每刻都记得
u202dYes. Every second of every day.u202c
全告诉我 谁策划偷画的
Tell me everything. Who planned the heist?
我会弄断你的胳膊
I'll break it off.
这...这一切都是我自己想出来的
I... I put the whole thing together myself.
然后陷害他们替你背锅
And set them up to take the fall?
计划是这样的
That was the plan, yeah.
后来那些画怎么了
What happened to the paintings?
我知道这些画肯定很难出手
I knew the paintings would be hot,
所以我把它们藏在波士顿港的高桅船上
so I stashed them on the Tall Ships in Boston Harbor.
船去巴拿马 我也跟着去了
They sailed to Panama, I followed it,
我带着宝贝画下了船 以为可以衣食无忧了
and walked off with my treasure, figured I'd be set for life.
你把画卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd you sell them to?
我...根本没法在黑市上卖♥♥
I... couldn't even sell them on the black market.
这些画是烫手山芋
They were too hot.
也不能扔掉它们
Couldn't even give 'em away.
画在哪儿
Where are they?
我可能把什么东西弄断了
I might've popped something there.
吧台下面的球杆箱 在那边
Pool cue case under the bar, over there.
-好吧 -拿出来
- All right! - All right, just move it.
给你
There you go.
你把这些名作放在地板上的一个袋子里
You kept these masterpieces in a bag on the floor?
你这样会毁了它们的
You could've destroyed them all.
我应该毁了 对我来说 它们不过是诅咒
I should have. They've been nothing but a curse to me.
你偷了十幅 这里有九幅
You stole ten, there's nine here.
那个帮我牵线的家伙 他只想要那幅
The guy who hooked me up with the job, he only wanted the one.
那个家伙 是谁
The guy? What guy?
-我不能... -谁帮你牵的线
- I can't... - u202dWhat guy hooked you up?u202c
我不会说的 我不会告密
I won't tell you. I'm no rat.
-天啊 -u202d你不会告密u202c
- Ah, God! u202d- You're no rat? Hmm?u202c
把这家伙拉走
Hey, get this guy off me!
丹尼
Danny!
你是帕特·麦克纳马拉的孩子
You're Pat McNamara's kid.
没错 我是丹尼·麦克纳马拉
That's right. I'm Danny McNamara.
我告发了我自己的父亲
I ratted out my own father,
所以想象一下我会对你做什么
so imagine what I'm gonna do to you.
我...我很抱歉 我不知道...
I...I'm sorry. I didn't know...
你当时在为谁做事
Who were you working for?
是...
It was...
-她来了 u202d-把画给我 现在u202c
- She's back! u202d- Give me the paintings, Now!u202c
走 跟着我
u202dCome on. Follow me.u202c
闪开
Move!
你好 朋友
Hola, amigo.
你喜欢我的画吗
Do you like my paintings?
是的
Yes.
我带你看看
Let me show you.
朋友
Hey, amigo.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
我们不要把局面弄得更糟了
Let's not make this any messier than it has to be.
相信我
Trust me.
我相信
I do.
该走了
Time to go.
从火里拿出来
Get it out of the fire.
偷东西和耍贱招
Stealing and dirty tricks?
我喜欢
I like it.
我们回波士顿
Let's get back to Boston.
罗马
好吧 我需要你在那签名
All right, I need you to sign there,
还有那
and then there.
最后一个 那里
And finally, right there.
这对于案子来说是重大的胜利
This is a huge win for our case.
是的
Yes, it is.
你帮我找新地方了么
You got my relocation?
我一直觉得蒙大拿州听起来很酷
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表