剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
Gwen, I just knew we could be friends one day.
好了 我要挂了
Okay, I'm hanging up now.
找到什么了就通知我们
Let us know if you find anything.
好
All right.
波士顿
瞧瞧麦克纳马拉
Look at McNamara.
他衬衫都不知道怎么穿
He doesn't even know how to wear a shirt.
你们听说他爸爸发生什么了吗
Did you hear what happened to his dad?
进牢了
He's in jail.
我也一样讨厌这种场合
Yeah. I hate these things, too, huh?
别被你的外表所定义
Don't let your suit define you.
好吗 今晚不要 以后也不要
Okay? Not tonight. Not ever.
罗马人说人靠衣装
Yeah. The Romans said the clothes make the man.
而这话在他们身上到底践行的如何呢
Um, and how did that work out for them?
回头见 孩子
See you around, kid.
今晚竞拍的成交款
The proceeds from tonight's auction
将成为学术表现
go towards scholarships for those students who have
最为卓越的学生们的奖学金
demonstrated exceptional academic achievement.
虽然这一切都是各位学子辛苦的撑过
And while those students have earned their place here,
但在座各位
it would only be fair to say
均是仰赖主办方倾囊相助才能至此
that none of us would be here if not for the generosity of our host,
这位主办人士从他的私人收藏中
the man who donated this incredible array of auction items
捐出了十分豪华的拍品
from his own private collection.
女士们 先生们 有请雅各布·里斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Jacob Reece.
威尼斯
卡洛·维拉迪说是在这边
Carlo Velardi says it's this way.
索莱达女士
Se?ora Soledad.
我听说你们掌握了一些
I was told you have some information
我父亲的的下落
about my father's whereabouts.
卡洛向我保证你们不会浪费我时间的
Carlo assured me you wouldn't waste my time.
我们来这是阻止一个恐怖犯罪团伙
We're here to prevent a terrorist group
进行致命袭击的
from carrying out a deadly attack.
但想要完成这件事 我们需要弄清
But to do that, we need to find out
你父亲曾经历过些什么
what happened to your father.
有你的帮助 我想我们做得到
With your help, we think we can.
你们有五分钟的时间
You have five minutes.
我们有你父亲被发现的最后一段通话记录
We have the last known recording of your father,
由美国缉毒局友情提供
courtesy of the DEA.
什么情况
是的
Sí.
这人说他和你们是一起的
This man says that he is with you.
-肖 -肖
- Shaw? - Shaw?
-天呐 -你来这里干什么
- Oh, God. - What the hell are you doing here?
我也正想问你们俩这个问题
I could ask you two the same damn thing.
没理由啊 你跟踪我们
That doesn't make sense. You followed us.
所以他和你们是在一起的
So he is with you?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
-把他带走 -等一下
- We are done here. - Oh, hold up...
等一下 等一下 我们认识他
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. We know him.
但他不是跟我们一起来的
He just didn't come with us.
等一下
Espera.
那是谁的错
And whose fault is that?
你俩找到了安东尼 都不联♥系♥我吗
You two found Antony and didn't even bother to reach out?
安东尼
Antony?
大名鼎鼎的安东尼和埃及艳后吗
As in Antony and Cleopatra?
-对 -没错 所以我们才来这里
- Yeah. - Yes. That's why we're here.
我们在追捕的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正在找埃及艳后
The terrorists we're after are looking for Cleopatra.
如果我们能在他们之前先找到她
Now, if we can find her before they do,
我们就能阻止他们的袭击
we can stop their attack.
我们有理由怀疑她在你父亲手上
We have reason to suspect your father was in possession of her.
之前是
He was.
之前是 我记得见过一个金色棺材
He was-- I remember seeing a golden coffin.
索莱达 你能帮我们查出他的去向吗
Soledad, can you, can you help us figure out where he went?
你说过你段录音
You said, uh, that you had a recording?
别再多说了 防止他们窃听
我需要你给我妻子递个消息
告诉她我很爱她和索莱达
每当她们想我
都可以从我曾念给她们的诗集中找到我
明白了吗
他的声音
His voice.
好久没听到了
It's been a very long time.
他走了之后
When he was gone,
他的敌人企图找我们来报复他
his enemies tried to take out their revenge on him through us.
我母亲以为他像个懦夫一样抛弃了我们
And my mother thought that he had abandoned us like a coward.
我知道这解释不了发生在他身上的事
I know this doesn't answer what happened to him,
但是至少你知道他想着你们
but at least you know he was thinking of you.
你知道他说的那本诗集吗
Do you know the book of poems he was talking about?
当然
Of course.
诗集在我这里
I have it right here.
《愿望》
和我母亲第一次见时 他把书当礼物送给她
He gave it as a gift to my mother when they first met,
他总是给我们念这本书
and he would always read to us from it and I,
这么多年来 我一直保存着
I kept it all these years.
书名
The title...
愿望
Deseado?
意思是我有个愿望
It means, um, "I have desired."
德塞阿多也是马尾藻海西部的一个小岛
Deseado is also a small island in the western Sargasso Sea.
在西印度群岛东在西印度群岛东
科尔特斯在去新大♥陆♥的路上发现了那个小岛
Cortés discovered it on his way to the New World.
殖民時代活跃在中南美洲的西班牙殖民者
怎么 我经常看探索频道
What? I-I watch a lot of Discovery Channel.
所以你认为桑奇兹把埃及艳后带去了
So you think Sanchez took Cleopatra to...
百慕大三角
The Bermuda Triangle.
好像我中木乃伊的诅咒还不够似的
Yep. As if having a mummy's curse on me wasn't enough.
没人叫你去 肖
No one is asking you to go, Shaw.
你怎么知道我父亲去了那里
How do you know that this is where my father went?
你父亲知道缉毒局在监听
Your father knew the DEA was listening.
当他说你能在诗集里找到我时
When he said you can find me in the book of poems,
他意思是指你能在德塞阿多找到他
he meant you can find him in Deseado.
他想要告诉你他的去向
He was trying to tell you where he was going.
但如果他这么多年来一直活着
But if he's been alive all these years,
他怎么不联♥系♥我们
how come he didn't try to contact us?
我不知道
I don't know.
但无论他发生了什么事 答案就在这个岛上
But whatever happened to him, the answers are on this island.
我父亲在这个地方树敌不少
My father, he made a lot of enemies in this part of the world.
你们和我一起去不安全
It's not safe for me to join you.
但如果你找到任何
But should you find any information
关于我父亲下落的信息 无论好坏
about what happened to my father, good or bad,
请告诉我
please, let me know.
我们保证
Promise.
别这样 是你们欠我的
Come on! You owe me.
我把你们的朋友大老远
I brought your friend from the refugee camp
从难民营带到挪威 让他们家人团聚
all the way to Norway to reunite with her family.
结果大雪却把我困在那里一周
And then I got snowed in for a week.
冷死我了
Froze my ass off.
你们看 看到了吧
Look here, see? Ooh...
你在隐瞒些什么
Hey, what are you hiding?
我和你说过如果阿雅出了事 我会...
I told you, if anything happened to Aya, I would...
你为什么这么开心
Why do you look so happy?
他们都是好人 我们相处得很好
They were lovely people and we got along very well.
你就想听我这么说吗
Is that what you wanted to hear?
好吧 那样很好
Fine, it was nice.
而且让我想到了未来
And it got me thinking about the future,
存点钱 这样也许有一天
building a nest egg so maybe one day,
我也可以安定下来 组建家庭
I can settle down and have a family, too.
肖 这些和跟着我们一起去有关系吗
Shaw, what does that have to do with going with us?
我错过了找到安东尼的那部分赏金
I missed out on my slice of the finder's fee for Antony,
如果埃及艳后的那部分也拿不到 我才不干
and I'll be damned if I get cut out of Cleo, too.
找到安东尼的事和你没有一点关系
You had nothing to do with finding Antony.
我就不和你计较了
I won't even dignify that.
总之 你们需要我
Bottom line, you need me.
我在进出口业务上干了很多年
I've spent many years in the import/export business.
大部分在加勒比海地区
Much of it in the Caribbean.
我在那里认识很多人
Got a lot of contacts down there,
包括德塞阿多港的恩里克·维加
including one Enrique Vega in Deseado.
在那里住了十几年
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表