剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
[意大利语]要知道
兄弟会千年来都一直
The Brotherhood has maintained ourselves
生生不息
for millennia
是因为我们谨慎选择合作的人
by being very careful about who we work with.
你的老板们
Well, your bosses
根本不需要知道你和我们合作
don't even need to know we were working together.
我觉得知道该去哪
I think I know where to go,
但我得去查阅下档案馆找出确切地址
but I have to consult our archives to get the exact location.
两小时后在火车站见
Meet me at the train station in two hours.
我们绕远路离开罗马
We'll take the long way out of Rome
让其他人无法追踪
so no one tracks us.
[意大利语]可以吗
我们会去的 还有 把手♥机♥处理了
We'll be there. Also, get rid of your phone
-越快越好 -我在卡萨布兰卡找到了
- soon as you can. - I, uh, found Lexi's burner phone in Casablanca.
莱克西的一次性手♥机♥
in Casablanca.
不知道电♥话♥另一端是谁
Didn't know who was on the other end of it,
所以我让格温去追踪号♥码
so I gave Gwen the number to track.
小心点 她可能盯上你了
Just be careful, she may be onto you.
要出城吗
Going somewhere?
别想了
Don't.
你因涉嫌谋杀麦克斯·纳贾尔而被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Max Najjar.
血宝藏
第一季第九集
-我们完蛋了 -我们没事
- We're screwed. - We're fine.
据我看来 我们有一个方法
As far as I see it, we have one option.
这里是宪兵团
This, this is the carabinieri.
他们关法比的隔间在这里
The holding cells they're keeping Fabi are here.
我们需要一辆卡车 我知道怎么找黑♥车♥
We need a truck. I know how to get us an untraceable one.
我们在这集♥合♥
We'll back it up here.
我们还需要一些干扰物
We'll also need some misdirection.
-我认识一个很棒的炸♥弹♥客 -你先停一下
- I know a great explosives guy. - Let me stop you right there.
首先 你的计划就是从宪兵眼皮下
First of all, your plan is to break Fabi out
带法比越狱 以为这是西方治安官的办公室呢
of the carabinieri like it's the sheriff's office in a Western?
至少我在贡献主意
At least I'm pitching things
而不是在阿根廷地图瞎涂
and not doodling on a map of Argentina.
我没有瞎涂 黑色的地区
I wasn't doodling. The areas in black
是纳粹可能
are potential places
藏匿埃及艳后的地方
the Nazis might have taken Cleopatra.
整个国家都是
It's the whole country.
以及整个南美
And most of the continent.
照我的理解 你的精妙计划
So your brilliant plan, as I understand it,
就是让我们下辈子去南美洲
is for us to go door-to-door across South America
挨个敲门寻找纳粹吗
searching for Nazis for the rest of our lives?
其实不是
Actually, no.
我刚和一个客户通过话 霍夫曼夫人
I just got off the phone with a client of mine, Mrs. Hoffman.
不是那个霍夫曼夫人吧
Not the Mrs. Hoffman?
长话短说 我找到了缩小搜查范围的方法
Long story short, I found a way for us to narrow our search.
只需要我们先去个其他地方
It's just gonna take a bit of a side trip.
-哪里 -波兰
- Where? - Poland.
波兰 这和我们目的地背道而驰
Poland? That's hours in the wrong direction.
没错 波兰与目的地背道而驰
Yes, Poland is hours in the wrong direction,
但莫什·科恩在那
but it's also where Moshe Cohen lives.
他以前是摩萨德成员和纳粹猎人
He's ex-Mossad and a Nazi hunter,
他对阿根廷了如指掌
and he knows Argentina like the back of his hand.
霍夫曼太太从小就认识他
Mrs. Hoffman's known him since he was a baby.
为什么我们不能打电♥话♥给他
Why can't we just phone him?
我们不能打电♥话♥给他 因为他是隐士
We can't just phone him because he's a recluse.
没有手♥机♥
Doesn't have a phone.
我们只能当面找他
There's no way to contact him except in person.
好 我们可以等你吃完饼干再出发
Yes, you can finish the crackers before we go.
波兰
好了
Okay,
这家伙花了几十年追捕纳粹和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
this guy has spent decades hunting down Nazis and terrorists,
然后决定搬回曾经
then decided to move back to the country
三百万的犹太人被围捕谋杀的乡下
where three million Jews were rounded up to be murdered.
这也太黑帮风了吧
That's pretty gangster.
这也可以理解他为什么这么谨慎了
Yup. So he's understandably concerned about security.
让我负责说话
Just let me do the talking.
我想指示牌上应该写着禁止入内
I'm guessing the sign says "No trespassing"?
就差一点
That was a close call.
糟糕 不 不 不 不要动
Crap. No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't move.
该死的
Bloody hell.
这是炸♥弹♥的压力敏感板装置
It's a pressure sensitive plate for a bomb.
我一直以为是我会害死我们
I always assumed I'd be the one to get us killed.
我现在充满了矛盾的情绪
I'm filled with so many contradictory emotions.
你们是谁
Who are you,
在这里干什么
and what are you doing here?
霍夫曼夫人让我们来的
Mrs. Hoffman sent us.
我 我代表她
I... I represented her.
她家有一幅维米尔的画
Her family had a Vermeer?
那幅画已经被
The painting was seized
-纳粹夺走... -长话短说 丹尼把它拿回来了
- by the Nazis in... - Long story short, Danny got it back.
-我能搞定 -没看出来
- I got this. - Doesn't seem like you do.
要是你能不插嘴的话
Well, if you'd stop interrupting me.
所以你们俩是一对吗
So you two are a couple?
-我们还在理清楚 -这很复杂
- We're trying to figure things out. - It's complicated.
科恩先生 我们在阻止一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mr. Cohen, we're trying to stop a terrorist,
我们需要你的帮助
and we need your help.
很抱歉刚才失礼了
I am sorry about my inhospitable greeting.
但干我这行的 再小心都不为过
But in my line of work, you can never be too careful.
所以那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是谁
So who is this terrorist?
卡里姆·法鲁克
Karim Farouk.
我知道他
I am aware of him.
看来关于他死亡的报道发得有点太早了
Apparently, reports of his death were premature.
他绝对还活着
Oh, he's most definitely alive,
而且他现在在找一个宝藏
and he's looking for a treasure
要用来进行某种恐怖袭击
to be used somehow in a terrorist attack.
我们要先找到来阻止他
We need to find it first to stop him.
他从你身边夺走了谁
Who did he take from you?
我知道你的眼神
I know the look in your eyes.
你想要复仇
You want vengeance.
法鲁克杀了我爸
Farouk killed my dad.
他在找什么样的宝藏
What kind of treasure is he after?
在1942年
In 1942,
纳粹洗劫了安东尼和埃及艳后的坟墓
the Nazis raided the tomb of Antony and Cleopatra.
他们带着埃及艳后逃走了
They escaped with Cleopatra only.
法鲁克偷了安东尼 现在要找埃及艳后
Farouk has stolen Antony and is now looking for Cleopatra.
所以你想追踪那个带走她的纳粹
So you want to track the Nazis who took her?
你在阿根廷听说过什么消息吗
Did you ever hear anything while you were in Argentina?
有什么能够帮我们找到他们去了哪里
Anything that could help us zero in on where they went?
纳粹从很多人手里抢了很多东西
The Nazis plundered many things from many people,
但只有神秘学家
but only the occultists
会对埃及艳后感兴趣
would have had any interest in Cleopatra.
意味着你们要找的是
So that means you are looking
约根·施泰纳上校的团队
for Colonel Jürgen Steiner's group.
这个盒子就像
This box is like a...
锚一样扎根在我的灵魂里
like an anchor tied to my soul.
我想要把它松开 但没有它
I would like to cut it loose, but... what would I be
我又是谁呢
without it?
这就是施泰纳上校
This is Colonel Steiner.
我从来都没找到过这混♥蛋♥
I never found the bastard.
你有看过回形针行动的文件吗
Have you ever seen the file on Operation Paperclip?
我
I, uh...
我知道这个行动的存在
I knew of the operation's existence.
不只是名字 还有
Not the name, but the...
影响
the effect.
着让这些人更难被绳之于法
It became much harder to bring these men to justice
因为美国政♥府♥在保护他们
when the U.S. Government was protecting them.
结合你所知道的
Well, combined with what you know,
或许我们可以弄清楚
maybe we can finally figure out what happened
施泰纳上校和埃及艳后发生了什么
to Colonel Steiner and Cleopatra.
你加入塞拉匹斯兄弟会多久了
How long have you been a member of the Brotherhood of Serapis?
这太荒唐了 我是被陷害的
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表