剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
fully fueled with a crew on standby,
还有一架直升机带我们去机场
as well as a helicopter to take us there.
再要一辆怪兽卡车
And a monster truck.
就是轮子很大的那种卡车
That's a truck with really big wheels.
给你们一个小时的时间
You have one hour.
-怪兽卡车 -怪兽卡车
- A monster truck? - A monster truck.
好了
All right.
我来
Yeah.
各位 我觉得他们不会给我们怪兽卡车的
Guys? I don't think they bothered with that monster truck.
我了个去
Holy crap.
大家散开 守好出口
他们在楼下
They're downstairs.
劫犯脱掉连体衣裤
混入人♥质♥当中了
盘问所有的人 包括他
收队回警局
通知文♥化♥部♥和联♥合♥国♥科教文组织
这个怎么样
Well, how about that?
所以抢劫犯
So, the robbers
在企图闯入金库的同时
just accidentally discovered Antony and Cleopatra
碰巧发现了安东尼和埃及艳后吗
while they were trying to break into the vault?
看起来是这样
Yeah, it appears so.
他们在混乱中逃走了
They escaped in the chaos.
银行经理也不见了
The bank manager-- he disappeared as well.
带他去警♥察♥局的警车一直没有抵达
The police cruiser taking him to the station never arrived,
所以没人知道
so no one knows
也无法解释他们怎么进到金库里的
or can explain how they got here.
里斯
Reece,
这位是西蒙·哈德威克
this is Simon Hardwick.
是他发现抢劫案
He's the one who spotted the robbers
通知当局的
and alerted the authorities.
没有他
Without him,
也许永远也找不回安东尼和埃及艳后了
Antony and Cleopatra might have never been recovered.
里斯先生 世人终于见到你了
Mr. Reece, it means the world to finally meet you.
巧的是 我也是做古董买♥♥卖♥♥的
Funny enough, I'm also in the antique-dealing business.
非常感谢你 沃里克先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Warwick.
我坚持要你陪我们出席公开♥发♥布
I insist that you accompany us for the public unveiling.
我会让秘书跟你联♥系♥的
I'll have my secretary contact you.
她会安排所有的事宜
She'll make all the arrangements.
谢谢你 非常荣幸
Uh, well, thank you. Uh, that's a great honor.
丹尼 你能相信吗
Danny, can you believe this?
今天很多事我都无法相信
Lot of things I can't believe today.
我们能谈谈吗
Can you and I talk?
好 失陪了
Yeah. Excuse me.
孩子 你让我很紧张
Kid, you're making me nervous.
怎么了 谁死了吗
What's up, somebody die?
是的 瑞克·耶茨死了
Yeah. Rick Yates.
-什么 -在埃及死的
- What? - u202dIn Egypt.
在他开枪打我和莱克西之后
After shooting at me and Lexi.
等等 我不明白
Wait, I don't understand.
他窃取了与法鲁克调查有关的证据
He stole evidence related to the Farouk investigation.
我完全不知道这件事
I have no idea about any of that.
你不会认为我和法鲁克是一伙的吧
You can't think I was somehow in league with Farouk.
耶茨是叛徒
Yates was a traitor.
老实说 我不知道该怎么想了
You know, I-I honestly-- I don't know what to think anymore.
丹尼 法鲁克炸毁了我其中一条运输线
Danny, Farouk blew up one of my pipelines.
法鲁克在马来西亚袭击的那座大楼里
My company had an office in the tower
我公♥司♥在那里有一间办公室
that Farouk hit in Malaysia.
这个人已经和我公♥司♥竞争了很多年
The man has been at war with my company for years.
耶茨在你在埃及的公♥寓♥里工作
Yates was working out of your apartment in Egypt.
-我的公♥寓♥... -别说了 杰伊
- My apartment... - Stop it, Jay.
我找到了《埃及艳后之死》那副画
The Death of Cleopatra painting, I found it.
我知道你就是芬斯盖特博物馆劫案的主谋
I know you're behind the Fensgate Museum heist.
我唯一不知道的是你还犯了什么别的罪
Only thing I don't know is what else you're guilty of.
你知道吗 几十年来我一直害怕
Do you know that for decades I have dreaded...
也许在某种程度上 期盼着这一刻的到来
probably on some level hoped for this moment?
芬斯盖特博物馆劫案
The Fensgate Museum heist...
是我最大的一个错误
was the biggest mistake I ever made.
有人和我说那轻而易举
I was told that it would be easy.
没人会受伤
No one would get hurt.
我只想要一幅画
I just wanted one painting.
那副画为什么对你这么重要
Why was it so important to you?
那本来是我父亲的
Belonged to my father.
他在二战期间
You know, he rescued that painting
救下了那幅画
during the Second World War.
过了几十年 有人出现了
Then, decades later, somebody shows up
说这幅画是他们的
out of nowhere and says it's theirs.
我都没有争辩 直接给了他们
And I don't even fight it. I just give it to them.
他们转头就把这幅画卖♥♥给了芬斯盖特博物馆
Then they turn around and sell it to the Fensgate.
要不是有我父亲在 这幅画
That painting would have been destroyed
早就被毁了
if it hadn't been for my father.
在我心里 这幅画就是他的
In my heart, it was his.
是我的
Mine.
于是我拿走了
And so I took it.
你让我爸爸去偷走了
You had my dad take it.
不 我一直没有原谅
No, I have never forgiven myself
我让你父亲遭遇的这些是
for what happened to your father.
还有你
To you.
所以我尽我所能地帮助你
That's why I've done everything I could for you.
不 不要骗我 杰伊
Don't-don't lie to me, Jay.
你那么做是为了封我父亲口
You did it to buy my father's silence.
一开始的时候 是的
At the beginning, yes, that's true.
但我说我把你
But I am not lying to you
当做我的儿子 这不是谎言
when I say thatI have loved you like a son.
你知道我有两个前妻 三个女儿
You know I have two ex-wives, three daughters.
她们都已经不和我说话了
None of them speak to me.
丹尼 你是我生命中唯一
Danny, you're the only thing in my life
让我真正引以为豪的
that I am truly proud of.
我们...
Look, we...
埃及经历了一场悲剧
Egypt has suffered a tragedy.
我们可以治愈这座城市
We can bring healing to this country.
我们可以凝结这个世界
We can bring the world together.
这才是一直以来的目的
And that's what this has been all about.
等着一切结束了
Look, once this is all over...
我会去自首
...I will confess...
坦白我参与了芬斯盖特博物馆劫案
my part of what happened at the Fensgate.
我会把画还回去
I will return the painting.
我只想请你做我的律师
I would only ask that you be my lawyer.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do that.
但我会陪你走进联调局
But I will walk with you into the FBI
确保跟你一起完成这一切
and make sure it all gets done.
我给你几天把所有事安排妥当
I'll give you a couple days to make your arrangements.
查尔斯·唐纳利的快递
Un pacco per Charles Donnelly.
给我吧 谢谢
Firmo io. Grazie.
好的
Prego.
-再见 -再见
- Ciao. - u202dCiao.u202c
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
看看这些画
Look at these pictures.
我们要在我埃及的博物馆里
We're building a replica of the tomb,
重造一个墓穴 开一片新的区域
and a brand-new wing in my museum in Egypt.
要加快 但是埃及艳后的
Making it a rush job, but the anniversary
忌日马上到了
of Cleopatra's death is coming.
虽然这花了我一大笔钱 但还有什么
It's costing me a fortune, but what better way
更好的将她展示给全世界的办法呢
to unveil her to the world?
很棒 杰伊
It's amazing, Jay.
你得取消
You need to cancel it.
什么 绝对不行
What? Absolutely not.
自从我们发现安东尼后 我就一直让人
I've got people working around the clock
加班加点地赶工呢
ever since we discovered Antony.
法鲁克会发动袭击的
Farouk is going to attack it.
法鲁克死了
Farouk is dead.
那他的人会发动袭击
Then his men will attack it.
我们发现有一张支票寄给了扎拉·法鲁克
A check was found made to a Zara Farouk.
我们原来不知道她是谁 后来进行了调查
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表