剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
如果你想逃跑
If you try and run...
我能有十种不同的死法 我知道
I'll be dead within ten paces, no doubt. Yes.
但我不会想跑的
But I'm not trying to run.
我更希望结盟
I'm more interested in forming an alliance.
在我看来 你面临的第一个问题
First issue that you face, as far as I can see,
就是你的这些宝物都被
is you're getting fleeced on these treasures
一群贪婪的中间人骗了
by a series of greedy middlemen.
要出手古董 中间人是必须的
Middlemen are necessary to moving antiquities.
这是做生意的代价
It's a cost of doing business.
对于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥来说 抱歉我这么说
For terrorists-- pardon the expression--
这是做生意的代价
it's the cost of doing business.
对我这样的人来说
For a man such as myself,
生于中东 但是在西方受的教育
born in the Middle East but educated in the West,
这是一种可悲的浪费
it's a pitiable waste of money.
这些宝物都属于一个人
All of these holdings belong to one man,
雅各布·里斯
Jacob Reece.
他的他的家族
He and his family have been
已经在这些地区上榨取了几个时代
bleeding this region dry for generations.
那句话怎么说的
What's that expression?
打蛇打七寸
To kill the beast, you must aim at his heart.
更大的目标代表着更高的风险
Bigger targets mean more risk.
更多的损失 我也能保证
More losses. I can also ensure
我会给你赚更多的钱
that I make you much, much more money.
听起来好得不真实
It sounds too good to be true.
我们怎么知道你会照你说的做
How do we know you will do as you say?
我没有让你放了我 对吗
Well, I'm not asking for you to let me go, am I?
现在 美国人肯定在找我
By now, the Americans must be looking for me.
我希望如此 其实他们是在找你
Well, I hope so-- well, really, they're looking for you.
根据你的扩张速度 他们绝对会盯上你
At the rate you're going, they can't be far off.
你可以将针对我的救援化作优势
We can use my inevitable rescue to our advantage.
我绝对会成为你的一个无可比拟的资源
I can prove to be an unimpeachable source on you,
给他们足够的信息
give them just so much information
证明我有用
as to prove myself useful,
然后从内部操控他们
and manipulate them from the inside.
你会给他们什么信息
And what information will you give them?
每个怪物都有个名字吧
Every bogeyman needs a name, don't they?
我想叫...卡里姆·法鲁克
I was thinking... Karim Farouk.
你就成为卡里姆·法鲁克
You shall be Karim Farouk.
这个名字将让我们的仇敌的下半辈子
And that name will give our enemy sleepless nights
夜不能寐
for the rest of their lives.
开罗
他一直领先我们一步
He's been ahead of us the whole time.
他步步为营 走到了现在
Everything he's done has led him to this moment.
格温 你还在吗
Gwen, you there?
在 我正要去开罗
Yes, I'm on my way to Cairo!
我会在飞机上
I will alert the Egyptian authorities
警告埃及政♥府♥
while I'm in the air!
让他们准备好至少三百人份的
Get them to prep antidote for the mycotoxin
霉菌毒素疫苗
for at least 300 people.
我马上来 丹尼
I'm on my way, Danny!
走走走
Go, go, go, go!
我们还有时间离开这里
We still got time to get out of here.
我们不能丢下这些人
We can't just leave these people now.
我可不会染上那些木乃伊癌
Ain't no way I'm letting that mummy cancer get me.
等等 肖 真是太好了
Wait-- Shaw! - Bloody perfect.
看来只有我们了
I guess it's just us.
等等 恰克呢
Wait, where's Chuck?
我们得赶紧疏散这个地方
We got to clear this place out now.
来 我知道该去哪里
Come on, I know the way.
我之前看到了一个火警
I saw a fire alarm here earlier.
那里
There.
你们俩请跟我来一下
I'm gonna need the two of you to come with us.
除非你死了
Over your literal dead bodies.
我们不需要闹得太难看吧
Well, we don't need to make a scene, now, do we?
我们绝对会闹得很难看
We're gonna make a scene.
我真的受够被电了
Really tired of being electrocuted.
你们是在波士顿和哈瓦那追我们的人
You were the one after us in Boston and Havana.
我欠你一顿打
I owe you an ass-beating.
给你的打还没完呢
I never got to finish yours.
你们为里斯做事
So, you work for Reece?
你们得警告他和楼里的所有人
Well, you need to warn him and everybody else in this building
西蒙·哈德威克就是卡里姆·法鲁克
Simon Hardwick is Karim Farouk.
他持有生化武器
He has a bioweapon.
抱歉 我不信
Sorry, not buying it.
我们心里都明白
We know all about your little plan
-你想阻止里斯的那点小心思 -不要
- to try and stop Reece. - No.
不要 不要 不要
N-N-N-N-No, no, no, no!
还有谁知道卡斯蒂略的事
Who else knows about Castillo?
除了你们的朋友 肖 我们正在找
Aside from your friend Shaw, who we're looking for,
还有你们的朋友 唐纳利神父 已经抓来了
and your friend Father Donnelly, who we already have.
很简单 你们不说他就得死
It's simple. You talk or he dies.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
-里斯先生 -是的 你好
- Mr. Reece. - Oh, yes, hi.
-我们见过吗 -是的 我叫西蒙
- Uh, we met earlier? - Yes. Simon.
西蒙·哈德威克 其实我也领奖了
Simon Hardwick. A-Actually, I received the award.
只是没戴上奖牌
Only I'm not wearing it now.
-恭喜 -所以你没认出我 谢谢你
- Congratulations. - That's why you didn't recognize me. Thank you.
谢谢你 请问我能和他单独说两句吗
Thank you. Do you mind if I borrow him for a second, please?
-好 -有趣的是我们很多年前差点就见面了
- Yeah. - Uh, funny enough, we-we-we almost met years ago.
没错 你认识我母亲
Yes, uh, you knew my mother.
-是吗 -没错
- Did I? - Yes, uh,
可惜她身体不太好
unfortunately she wasn't very well.
其实 这么说都轻了
Yeah, no, she, uh... well, it's an understatement,
她病的很重 她
she was really ill. Uh, she, uh...
她得了很罕见的病
She had a rare disease,
是一种常在古墓发现的毒素
a toxin usually found in old tombs,
慢性致死
and it was killing her slowly.
医生都无法确切诊断
Uh, doctors couldn't diagnose what it was,
她很贫穷
and she was poor.
非常贫穷 所以她的护理也好不到哪里
Very poor, so, so her care wasn't very good anyway.
那时我就去到了你的办公室
And that's when I came to your office,
指望着也许你能为
hoping that you might be able to afford her
她急需的护理承担费用
the care she so urgently needed.
当然 我跟他们说了我是你的孩子
Obviously, I told them I was your child.
但我被赶走了 他们说你没有儿子
But I was sent away. They said you didn't have a son.
但我们知道其实你有
But we know differently,
不是吗 爸爸
don't we, Dad?
你知道一个单身母亲
Do you know how hard it was for a single woman
在当时的埃及要抚养一个私生子有多难吗
to bring up an illegitimate child in Egypt back then?
我们被人嘲笑
We were mocked.
她饱受屈辱
She was shamed.
而我被一些混小子暴打
And I was beaten up so badly by the other boys,
以至于走不了路 那时我妈妈
I could barely walk, and that's when my mum
才拿出你给的封口支票
took the check that you gave her to buy her off
把我送到了英格兰一所寄宿学校
and sent me away to a boarding school in England.
你觉得那些家里有钱有权的小混♥蛋♥
How do you think those little rich, entitled sociopaths
会怎么对待一个
treated a young Egyptian boy
不会讲标准英语的埃及男孩
who didn't speak the Queen's English?
我又不得不偏离我的教养 我的文化
And I had to give up my upbringing, my culture.
成为那种处境之下的产物
I became a product of my surroundings.
而我当时的处境就是地狱
My surroundings were hell.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave,
你立刻离开这里
and I think you should leave immediately.
不 我不会走的
Yeah, no, I don't think I will.
我觉得没人走得了 因为这里的门上锁了
I don't think anyone will, 'cause your doors are locked.
什么
What...?
警卫
Security!
就像我刚才 以一种风趣
As I was saying, in a funny way--
风趣 恶毒 又讽刺的口吻所说
well, funny in a nasty, ironic kind of way,
所有往事都没白白成为泡影
all of this would have come to nothing
多亏命运向我施以援手
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表