剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
瓦齐里
Vaziri.
父辈们和他们的秘密
Fathers and their secrets.
莱克西·瓦齐里
Lexi Vaziri.
我要她的电♥话♥号♥码
I need her phone number.
有什么发现吗
Anything yet?
还在挖呢
Still digging.
拜托 我们只是暂时和他们合作
Oh, come on. Just play along.
找到一些东西了
Found something!
站边上点
Step aside.
我们要下来了
We're coming down.
我需要你的打火机
I need your lucky charm.
卢卡 不要
Luca, no!
不许动
Don't you dare.
走 快走
Go. Go.
不
No!
我们得走了
We need to go.
自从我遇见你们以来
Ever since I met you,
你们一直从我身上索取
you've done nothing but take from me!
我们为什么停车
Why are we stopping?
我想要先检查一下
I want to check something out first.
好吧 在卡洛过来找我们之前
All right, we'd better hurry and get the hell out of Spain
我们最好快点 然后离开该死的西班牙
before Carlo comes looking for us.
奥马尔提到过他们在这里找到了骷髅
Omar mentioned they found skeletons here.
这让我感到好奇
Got me curious.
有六套纳粹的制♥服♥
Six Nazi uniforms but...
但是没有尸体
no bodies.
找到了
Found 'em.
为什么有人会把他们的制♥服♥脱掉
Why did someone strip off their uniforms?
看一下这块几近损毁的徽章
Look at the scrap of this insignia.
这是卡萨布兰卡的一个团的徽章
It's a Casablanca regiment.
该死的 他们在这里做什么呢
What the hell are they doing here?
1994年的时候摩洛哥军队被调过来
Moroccan troops were brought in
消灭那些反对佛朗哥的叛乱分子
to quash anti-Franco rebels in 1944.
九毫米子弹
Nine-millimeter.
鲁格尔手♥枪♥吗
A Luger?
我们离火车出轨的地方不远了
We're not far from where the train derailed.
出于某些原因 他们在那列火车上被打死了
Shoot-out in the train for... whatever reason.
幸存的纳粹则带走了埃及艳后
Surviving Nazis grab Cleopatra.
他们碰到了那些摩洛哥人 杀了他们
They come across these Moroccans, kill them,
抢了他们的制♥服♥ 往摩洛哥去了
take their uniforms, and head straight to Morocco.
这是把埃及艳后带离欧洲的最好方法
Best way to get Cleopatra out of Europe.
所以他们去了卡萨布兰卡
So they went to Casablanca.
应该是这样
That's what it looks like.
那是最近也是最大的摩洛哥港口
It's the closest and largest port in Morocco.
奥马尔已经有所有事情的答案了
Omar had the answer in his hands,
而他自己却不知道
and he didn't even know it.
但是他没有一个丹尼在身边
Ah, but he didn't have a Danny.
谢谢
Thanks.
真行啊 现在倒有信♥号♥♥了
Of course. Now we have reception.
我们前往卡萨布兰卡之前
Hey, before we go to Casablanca,
可以在罗马停一下吗
can we stop in Rome?
当然
Sure.
发生什么了吗
Something wrong?
法鲁克给我爸的信
Farouk's letter to my dad.
我把它给了一个人 看她能不能帮我复原了
I sent it to someone to see if she could restore it,
也许我就能明白信是关于什么的了
maybe help me make some sense of it.
她发现什么了吗
she find anything?
她的发现不能通过短♥信♥告诉我
She won't tell me what she found over text.
说这不安全
Said it's not safe.
如果那都是真的呢
What if it's true?
如果我爸真的和法鲁克合作呢
What if my dad worked with Farouk?
听着 我知道你父亲是个好人
Look, I knew your dad to be a good man.
但不管他是怎样的人 都不能定义你是怎样的人
But whoever he was, it doesn't define you.
你是由你做出的选择而造就的人
You're the sum of your own choices.
这样说没什么用
That's not exactly reassuring.
罗马
-是你 -是你
- You. - You.
你们俩认识
You two know each other?
他试图逮捕我 大概有十次了
He's tried to arrest me, like, ten times.
你说你找到了一个修复专家 而不是一个仿造者
You said you went to a restorer, not a forger.
仿造专家
Master forger.
据说而已
Allegedly.
他不是来抓你的
He's not here for you.
你就看在我的面子上相信他
You can trust me trusting him.
你在信里发现了什么
What'd you find in the letter?
上面说了什么
What's it say?
上面说了什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what it says.
这假得和国家画廊上挂着的波提切利的画一样
It's as fake as the Botticelli hanging in the National Gallery.
-我就知道 -丹尼
- I knew it. - Danny.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在一个早期的宣言上
I found a sample of Farouk's writing
找到了法鲁克的书写样本
from an early manifesto.
这封信仿造得非常逼真
It's a good forgery,
但是上面的日期露了马脚
but the numbers in the date give it away.
数字8和9上有墨渍
There are ink blots over the numbers 8 and 9.
写这封信的人在弧线这犹豫了
Whoever wrote it hesitated over the curved lines
并且用笔过重
and pressed the pen too much.
这叫罪犯心理微颤
It's called criminal tremor.
为什么会有人想要假造出我爸
Why would someone implicate my father
和法鲁克一起工作的证据
as having worked with Farouk?
我需要出去换换气
I-I need to get some air.
我以为她会很开心
I thought she'd be happy.
我相信她并不知道该有什么感受
I'm pretty sure she doesn't know how to feel.
如果她的父亲是个坏人
If her father was a bad guy,
至少他的死不能怪她了
at least his death wasn't her fault.
看来那些支票会继续开出来了
I guess those checks won't stop going out anytime soon.
什么支票
What checks?
大部分她的收入都捐给了
Most of her money goes to the families affected
那些她父亲爆♥炸♥事件中影响了的家庭
by the bombing that killed her father.
我完全不知情
I had no idea.
我不认为她想要任何人知道
I don't think she wants anyone to know.
我能让那些支出看起来像是合法的保险支出
I make everything look like legit insurance payouts
因此不会有人问问题
so nobody asks questions.
我需要和你谈谈 西蒙
法比
Fabi.
你不用让所有邻居都知道吧
You don't need to announce it for the whole neighborhood.
那你也不用偷偷摸摸过来吧
Well, you don't need to creep up on me.
如果你接电♥话♥
If you answered your phone,
你就知道我在到处找你了
you'd know I've been looking for you.
我们当时在西班牙的山里
We were in the mountains in Spain.
我没有信♥号♥♥
I didn't have reception.
找到了纳粹的火车
Found the Nazi train.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
国际刑♥警♥到处插手这件事了
Interpol is all over what's going on there.
卡尔森探员已经怀疑你们牵扯其中
Agent Karlsson suspects your involvement,
而她非常不愉快
and she is not pleased.
她想把你们两个带进局里问话
She wants to bring you both in for questioning.
你要仔细的计划你的下一步 莱克茜
You need to plan your next move carefully, Lexi.
寻求原谅总比
Yeah, well, it's always better to ask
寻求许可来得更好
for forgiveness than permission.
等我们找到埃及艳后 一切都会被原谅
When we find Cleopatra, all will be forgiven.
那你快了吗
So you're close?
他们运去了卡萨布兰卡
They took it to Casablanca.
第一件事就是离开
Headed out first thing.
很好
Good.
你在我从开罗偷的档案里
Did you find anything about my dad
找到跟我父亲有关的信息吗
in that file I stole in Cairo?
加扎勒在他的地下室里留了一封信
Ghazal had a letter in his vault
我... 忘记告诉你了
I... forgot to tell you about.
你忘了
You forgot?
我得亲自找出真♥相♥
Look, I had to find out for myself.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表