剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
你让我借你的喷气式飞机
You're letting me borrow your jet?
其中一架 是啊
One of my jets, yeah.
零用钱
For incidentals.
你确定安娜的地点后 给我打电♥话♥
You get a fix on Ana's location, you call me.
我派绑♥架♥赎金小组过来
I'll send in the K&R team.
不要急着弥补过去
Do not rush in there trying to make up for the past.
你能帮个忙吗 帮我办个护照
Can you call in a favor, pull a passport for me?
可以 给我名字 我让耶茨帮你跟进
Yeah, give me the name, I'll have Yates track it for you.
莱克西·瓦齐里
Lexi Vaziri.
你是在跟我开玩笑吧
Tell me you're joking.
我需要她
I need her.
至少你很诚实
Well, that's honest, at least.
我需要她帮忙找卡斯蒂略博士
I need her help to find Dr. Castillo.
小子,我知道你很喜欢拯救
Kid, I know how much you love to try and save
漂亮的破碎的东西
beautiful, broken things...
我很感激你照顾我 杰伊
I appreciate you trying to look out for me, Jay,
但我知道我在做什么
but I know what I'm doing.
一路平安 丹尼
Safe flight, Danny.
蒙特卡洛
我觉得这瓶可以
I suppose this will do.
这是他们最好的酒了
It's the best they have.
一个中东姑娘怎么会有英国口音
So, how does a Middle Eastern girl get an English accent?
寄宿学校 在布瑞尔克利夫
Boarding school. Briarcliff.
我去过克里斯戴尔
I went to Kerrisdale. Mm.
我们的赛艇俱乐部每年在赛舟会上都碾压你们
Our rowing club crushed you every year at the Regatta.
你们每年在赛舟会上都作弊吧
You cheated every year at the Regatta.
有一半的队员服用类固醇
Half your team was on steroids.
你怎么还穿着衣服
Why are you still dressed?
扫描中
传送中
上锁
你好呀
Hello there.
储存卡
448万英镑
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他的情人
I'm his mistress.
我才是他的情人
I'm his mistress!
你是在开玩笑吧 我知道你没有
You have got to be joking. I know you didn't...
我懂你的意思 但是我有重要的事
Look, I get it, but it's important.
你在跟踪我 没有
Are you stalking me? u202dNo.
我跟踪你的护照到了法国
I tracked your passport to France.
信♥用♥卡♥信息匹配到你的一个化名 把我引向这里
A credit card hit on one of your aliases pointed me here.
是吗
Really?
听上去我好像确实是在跟踪你 但是
Okay, yeah, that did sound like I was stalking you, but...
有人有麻烦 我需要你的帮助
someone's in trouble, and I need your help. u202d
老好人丹尼·麦克纳马拉
Good old Danny McNamara.
总是扮演英雄 不管一路上
Always playing the hero no matter how many lives
毁了多少条人命
he ruins in the process.
你看新闻了吗
Have you been watching the news?
埃及的
u202dEgypt?
是啊
Yeah.
这次不只是恐怖袭击 也接走了珍贵的古物
Well, it wasn't just terrorism, it was an art heist.
安东尼和埃及艳后的坟墓都在金字塔里
The tomb of Antony and Cleopatra was in the pyramid.
你确定你知道金字塔比安东尼和埃及艳后
You do know that the pyramids are 2,000 years older
早出现了2000年吧
than Antony and Cleopatra?
为什么新闻里没有提到
Mm. u202dSo why hasn't the news mentioned it?
只有四个人知道
Only four people know.
其中一个是我的导师卡斯蒂略博士
Including my mentor, Dr. Castillo,
她被抓了
who was taken.
我爸总说那座坟墓被诅咒了
My father always said that tomb was cursed.
我不记得你还迷信
I don't remember you being superstitious.
我知道的就是
All I know is that
那些去寻墓的人 没有人生还过
no one who's ever gone looking for it has come back alive.
丹尼 我希望你能找到她 祝你好运
So I hope you find her, Danny. Good luck.
好 如果这就是你想要的
Fine. If that's what you want.
不好意思
Excusez-moi.
不是帮我个人
Okay, don't do it for me.
而是帮我去抓那群
Do it to help me catch the bastards
摧毁了你国家象征的混♥蛋♥
who destroyed the symbol of your country.
你为什么需要我
Why do you need me?
我需要一个人 像罪犯一样思考
I need someone who thinks like a criminal...
有渠道接近我无法接近的人和地方
who has access to people and places I don't.
我们联手可以找到卡斯蒂略博士
Together, we can find Dr. Castillo
比我单独找要快多了
much faster than I can alone.
你真的觉得你可以帮我摆脱这里的麻烦
And you really think you can get me out of this?
可以 内政部长欠我一个人情
Yeah. The Minister of Interior owes me a favor.
你有没有提找到后给多少钱
You mentioned something about a finder's fee?
-应该没有 没有 -想得美
- I don't believe I did, no. - Nice try.
安东尼和埃及艳后之墓将是
The tomb of Antony and Cleopatra would be
史上最大的发现之一
one of the biggest finds in history.
我认为我的努力至少值一百万欧元
I think my efforts are worth at least a million euros.
为你干活的话就得一百五十万了
For you, a million five.
我肯定我们能发现些什么 很好
I'm sure we can work something out. u202dGood.
我从一些小道消息那打听到一些埃及文物
I heard, through the grapevine, that some Egyptian antiquities
明晚会出♥售♥
are gonna be on sale tomorrow night
在罗马的一个交易黑市上
at a black-market bazaar in Rome.
时间地点还不清楚 但是你可以跟着我
Don't know where or when, but you could tag along.
只要不拉我后腿
Assuming you don't slow me down.
一言为定
Deal.
你原本计划被抓起来后
How, exactly, were you planning on
怎么到罗马来呢
getting to Rome while locked behind bars?
我可不太担心
I wasn't too worried about it.
等等
Wait...
巴黎
巴黎 一区
站住 联邦调查局 别动
Freeze. FBI. Don't move.
女士 我希望你有一个好律师
Well, I hope you have a good lawyer, Miss.
蒙特卡洛
尼斯机场
我听说你开了一个国际法公♥司♥
I heard you started some international law firm.
现在是谁跟踪谁
Oh. Now who's stalking who?
世界真小啊
It's a small world.
是啊 我从事国际法
Yeah, I practice international law.
我的"公♥司♥" 就是我在家外工作
My "Firm" IS me working out of my apartment.
你的大部分客户都是公益组织
And knowing you, most of your clients are pro bono,
那谁来给我们的旅行买♥♥单
so who's footing the bill for all this?
杰伊·里斯
Jay Reece. u202dAh.
他在资助卡斯蒂略博士的探险
He was funding Dr. Castillo's expedition.
保护他的投资 懂了
Protecting his investment. Got it.
试图拯救卡斯蒂略博士的生命
Trying to save Dr. Castillo's life.
算了吧 他是在试图保护他
Oh, come on, he's trying to save the treasure
花钱找到的宝贝
he spent a fortune to find.
我知道富人们是怎么想的
I know how rich guys think.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
是吗 那你了解雅各布·里斯什么
Really? And how do you know Jacob Reece?
说来话长 但是他是少数几个
It's a long story, but he's one of the few people
支持我的人之一
who have actually been there for me.
卡斯蒂略博士也是
Just like Dr. Castillo.
她很性感啊
She's pretty hot.
也许他在上她
Maybe he's boning her.
你什么时候偷了我的手♥机♥
Hey, when did you steal my phone?
你怎么解锁的
And how did you unlock it?
这个有用的小工具是我在香港搞到的
It's just a helpful little tool I picked up in Hong Kong.
没有人在上
No one is boning--
你很难想象
Look, is it so difficult for you to imagine
有时人就是会做好事吗
that sometimes people just do nice things?
那他叫她"卡斯蒂略博士"还是"安娜"
Does he call her "Dr. Castillo," Or does he call her "Ana"?
那说明不了什么
u202dThat doesn't prove anything.
上了年纪的人也需要爱情 丹尼
Old people need love, too, Danny.
和我的父母比起来 他们更像是我的父母
Look, they're more like my parents than my actual parents.
所以我不想用这种方式看待他们
So I just don't want to picture them that way.
-好吗 -你真是 一点都没变
- Okay? u202d- You haven't changed... at all.
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
算了吧 我们俩分手是有原因的
Forget it. There's a reason we were never gonna work.
我们分手的原因千千万
There's a thousand reasons we were never gonna work.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表