剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
why not go right to the source?
意大利警方不让我参与调查
The Italian police have shut me out of the investigation.
尽管我认为法比已经接近法鲁克了
Even though I think Fabi was getting close to Farouk.
我甚至无法进入他的公♥寓♥进行搜查
I can't even get access to his apartment to search it.
不能获批...进入
Can't get access... officially.
你是个牧师 你是在告诉我
You're a priest, and you're telling me
去...去犯法
to...to break the law?
我是告诉你 我们有上帝的法律
I'm telling you that there are the laws of God,
上帝的法律是关于正义的
which are about what is just,
我们也有人的法律
and there are the laws of man,
人的法律才考虑是否合法
which are about what is legal.
第一个你不能打破
Now, the first you don't break,
但第二个...
but the second...
我找到了纳迪娅·比沙拉
I found Nadia Bishara.
她在摩尔多瓦
She's in Moldova?
边界国家
Porous borders.
法鲁克可以不被发现地进出那里
Easy for Farouk to get in and out of unseen.
那你和我们一起去
So, you coming with us?
我想组织会发现我不在的
I think my absence would be noticed.
与此同时 我将会为你辩护
In the meantime, I'll be advocating for you.
我以为你们已经承诺了
I thought you guys made some promise
不招募我
not to recruit me.
是你自己走进来的
You walked in on your own.
现在选择权在你手里
Now the choice is yours.
我不确定我是否想成为
Well, I'm not so sure I want to be a part of
你秘密组织的成员
your secret society.
你让我想起了自己加入之前的样子
You remind me of myself before I joined.
你在寻找一个更重要的使命
You're looking for a larger purpose.
不 我真没有
No, I'm really not.
当时机成熟时 我相信你会知道的
When the time is right, I believe you'll know it.
摩尔多瓦
他好久没来过这里了
It's been a while since he's visited,
但没错 他是纳迪娅的叔叔
but yes, that's Nadia's uncle.
很抱歉告诉你 这个人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm sorry to tell you this, but this man is a terrorist
叫卡里姆·法鲁克
known as Karim Farouk.
通缉
我以前看过这张照片
I've seen that picture before,
但我从来没联想到一起
but I never put it together.
他看起来人很好
He seemed like such a nice man.
他为她的护理付钱 买♥♥礼物给她
He pays for her care, showers her with gifts.
把钱留在护士那里
Leaves money for the nurses.
重要的是你现在有机会阻止他
What matters is that you now have the chance to stop him.
只要打一通电♥话♥
And all it takes is one phone call.
只要告诉他 她的情况不好
Just tell him she's taken a bad turn,
需要他立刻过来看一下
and he needs to come see her immediately.
你们想用纳迪娅做诱饵
You want to use Nadia as bait?
我们在请求你帮助我们
We're asking you to help us
抓住杀了上千人的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
catch a terrorist who has killed thousands of people.
妇女和儿童
Women and children.
我们向你保证不会伤到纳迪娅
We can assure you Nadia won't be harmed.
我理解
I understand.
我会去的
I'll be there.
怎么了
What's going on?
准备好直升机 我要出去一趟
Get the helicopter ready. I need to travel.
我去安排安保工作
I'll make security arrangements.
不 不 这次不用
No, no, not this time.
这是私事
This is personal.
是纳迪娅
It's Nadia.
我们差一点就要成功了
We are this close to our goal.
你愿意去冒这个险吗
You are willing to risk it all?
要是陷阱怎么办
What if this is a trap?
他们设的陷阱我都逃过了
Every trap they've laid for me I have escaped,
而且牺牲了他们的人
and left their bodies behind.
即使我真的出了什么事
Even if something does happen to me,
我的命令很明确 完成任务
my orders are clear: finish the job.
我开始后悔没有打给国际刑♥警♥了
I'm starting to regret that we didn't call Interpol.
格温在罗马逮捕了恰克 一名牧师
Gwen arrested Chuck, a priest, in Rome.
她真的疯了
She's officially gone mental
和法鲁克一样想杀了我们
and is as likely to shoot us as Farouk.
我们能处理好这件事的
We can handle this.
那是法鲁克的侄女
That's Farouk's niece.
那是医生的暗示
That's the doctor's cue.
法鲁克下飞机了
Farouk's on the grounds.
叔叔
Uncle.
他一个人来的
He came alone.
你来了
You're here!
我真高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
-我也是 -我给你带了
- Me, too. - I brought you...
上
Let's go!
法鲁克
Farouk!
都结束了
It's over.
该死
Damn it!
我说过不要跟着我
I told you not to follow me.
你可以待会再谢我
You can thank me later.
纳迪娅还好吗
Is Nadia okay?
她很难过 可以理解
She's upset, understandably.
据她所知 她叔叔是个好人
As far as she knows, her uncle is a good man.
也是她唯一的亲人
And the only family she has.
我还要去检查病人
I have patients to check on.
不好意思
Please excuse me.
真不敢相信我没有抓住这次机会
I can't believe I didn't take the shot.
差点就抓住他了
I had him.
可能是我不想让她看见
Maybe it's because I didn't want her to see the only person
世上唯一的亲人死在她的面前
she has in the world killed right there in front of her.
你看到你对我做了什么了吗
Do you see what you've done to me?
我现在又心软又弱小 我一无是处
I'm all soft and weak now. I'm useless.
心软不是弱小 而且你也不是一无是处
Soft isn't weak, and you're not useless.
我们有一次抓到他的机会
We had one shot to finally get him.
就一次机会 所有事都迎刃而解
One shot. Everything worked.
-但我让他逃走了 -没关系
- And I let him get away. - It's okay.
一小时前
An hour ago,
法鲁克不知道我们知道他的真名
Farouk had no idea we knew his real name.
不知道他还有亲人
That he had family left.
他可能很慌 开始改变战略
He might panic, start changing his routines.
我们有机会抓住他
We have a window to catch him.
但是我们都找不到他
Except we have no way to find him.
或许可以
Maybe we do.
他把包丢下了
He dropped his bag.
好吧 不是可以
Okay, yeah, not exactly something you find
在机场商店随便找到的东西
at an airport gift shop.
拉拉穆斯塔法帕沙清♥真♥寺
看这个
Look at this.
这座清♥真♥寺在塞浦路斯的法马古斯塔
The Lala Mustafa Pasha Mosque in the city of Famagusta, Cyprus.
那里自古代丝绸之路以来
That region of Cyprus has been a haven
一直是非法活动的庇护所
for illegal activity since the ancient Silk Road.
听起来像是会去临时
Sounds like a place where someone might pick up
给侄女挑特殊礼物的地方
a special gift for their niece at the last minute.
我们拿紧急情况引法鲁克过来
We called Farouk with an emergency,
他是从塞浦路斯赶来的
and he rushed here from Cyprus.
他一定得返回那里转移行动
He's got to head back there to move his operation.
那是个好机会
That's our chance.
我们只需要查出谁卖♥♥了这个音乐盒给他
We just need to find out who sold him this music box.
算我们走运 恰好认识一位地下古董商
Lucky for us we happen to know a shady antiquities trader.
巴黎
-西蒙 -你好啊
- Simon. - u202dHi.
谢谢你肯见我们
Thanks for meeting us.
我们
Us?
是啊 当然了
Ah, yes. Of course.
你以为我是在远距离约炮吗
You thought this was a long-distance booty call?
不 不 当然不 不全是
No. No, of course not... really.
只是你的信息说得很模糊
Just, your message was rather vague.
我们来这是为了卡里姆·法鲁克
We're here about Karim Farouk.
接着说
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表