剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
罗马
古罗马广场
我有一个交易黑市的线索
I've got a lead on the black-market bazaar,
但是我们要先等一下
but we have to make a stop first.
你需要一套西装
You need a suit.
我觉得我穿的衣服没什么问题
I don't see what's wrong with what I'm wearing.
这正是问题所在
Exactly the problem.
我们在一起的时候
You never used to mind my clothes
也没见你在意我的着装
when we were together.
因为我以为那是联邦调查局的规定
That's because I assumed it was an FBI thing.
-比如他们喜欢打扮得特别...无聊 -什么
- Like they preferred for you to dress, you know, boring. u202d- What?
问题在于 富人的打扮方式
The point is, rich people dress in a way that signals
能向跟他们一样有钱的人发出信♥号♥♥
to other rich people that they belong.
所以才会有400块一件的衬衫
That's why the $400 T-shirt exists.
不管我们去哪 你都显得特别突兀的话
Where we're going, you will stick out like a sore thumb,
可能会让咱俩小命不保
and that will get us killed.
这看起来不像商店
Doesn't look like a store.
你还撬锁
Oh, now you're picking a lock.
-别这样 -丹尼 我们应该都同意
- Come on! u202d- Danny, I think we can both agree
我们很明显没有时间
that we obviously don't have time
给你买♥♥一套今晚之前剪裁妥当的西装
to buy you a suit and get it properly tailored for tonight.
这是我前男友的地方
So, this is my ex-boyfriend's place.
你们两个尺码一样
You're both the same size,
而他 很有格调
and he has style.
别傻站着
Well, don't just stand there.
我是来见老大的
在这等
那两个人想见你
我穿着偷来的衣服很不舒服
I feel very uncomfortable in a stolen suit.
冷静点 他不会发现的
Oh, calm down. He's not gonna miss it.
我现在不是联邦调查局的探员了
I'm not in the FBI anymore.
你犯了法 我保护不了你
You break the law, I can't protect you.
我从来不需要男人保护我
Oh, I've never needed a man to protect me.
他长着一张条子的脸
你好像很忙 那我就直说了
我们想今晚去交易黑市
我不知道你们在说什么
你肯定知道
偷来的文物
非法的 高端的
还是你举办的
妈
Ma.
我们这煤气泄漏了
出去
快
一般情况下 我早一枪打死你了
Normally, I would have shot you by now,
但是妈妈说我该练练英语
but Mama says I need to work on my English.
妈妈觉得你的朋友是个国际刑♥警♥组织探员
Mama thinks your friend is an Interpol agent. u202d
开玩笑呢吧
You're joking.
他是我的小白脸 还是我给他买♥♥的这套衣服呢
He's my boy toy. I literally got him that suit.
这几天怎么小心都不为过
You can't be too careful these days.
我需要有证据证明
I'm going to need proof
你不是在为警♥察♥工作
you're not working for the cops.
你可以问问你的女儿 索菲娅
You can ask your daughter, Sophia.
我和你女儿是朋友
Your daughter is a friend.
我知道你们很久都没说过话了
I know you haven't spoken in a long time.
你告诉我我想知道的事情
You tell me what I want to know,
我可以帮你们两个缓和关系
and I can help smooth things over between you two.
我 我听说她现在有儿子了
I-I hear she has a little boy now.
尼科 是啊
Niko, yeah.
他的眼睛随外公
He has his grandfather's eyes.
如果你能事先告诉我一声
You know, I wouldn't have minded a heads-up
我们要见的是马菲亚 那最好了
that we were meeting with the Mafia.
我在国际刑♥警♥组织里有朋友可以帮忙
I've got a friend in Interpol who could have helped.
好主意
Oh, great idea.
然后你的朋友给阿卢佐通风报信
Until your friend tipped off the Aluzzos,
交易黑市办不成
then no more black-market bazaar,
安东尼和埃及艳后消失
Antony and Cleopatra disappear,
你失去了卡斯蒂略博士 我失去了中间人佣金
you lose Dr. Castillo and I lose my finder's fee.
格温·卡尔森肯定不会这么干
Gwen Karlsson would never do that.
一个人就足够坏事了
All it takes is one bad apple.
我也不认识格温
And I don't know Gwen.
-卡尔森探员 -法比队长
- Agent Karlsson. - Captain Fabi.
你知道应该是小口喝的吧
You do know you're supposed to sip that, right?
为什么宪兵在跟踪丹尼·麦克纳马拉
Why is the Carabinieri following Danny McNamara?
过来
Come.
我们去里面谈
Let's discuss this inside.
麦克纳马拉牵涉进了
McNamara is involved
我们一直在追踪的血宝藏
in the blood antiquities ring we've been monitoring.
我还以为是个笑话
I assume that's a joke. u202d
我好像没听过你讲笑话 格温
I don't think I've ever heard you tell a joke, Gwen.
是卡尔森探员
Agent Karlsson.
抱歉 卡尔森探员
My apologies. Agent Karlsson.
和麦克纳马拉在一起的女人是莱克茜·瓦齐里
The woman with McNamara is Lexi Vaziri.
她昨晚在蒙特卡洛被捕
She was arrested in Monte Carlo last night.
银行数据 莱克茜·瓦齐里
麦克纳马拉托关系把她捞出来了
McNamara pulled strings to get her out.
他们在三小时前一起到了罗马
They arrived together in Rome three hours ago.
同时 一些知名的文物走私贩
Coincidentally, a dozen known traffickers
在过去的48小时内也到了罗马
have also entered Rome in the last 48 hours.
高级文物走私犯
今晚在罗马肯定会有地方
There's a black-market bazaar happening somewhere
举办交易黑市
in Rome tonight.
法比队长
Captain Fabi,
丹尼做了很多努力
Danny does a lot of work
追回被盗的艺术品
repatriating stolen art.
他也许只是在调查
He's probably just investigating it.
那他为什么没和我联♥系♥
Well, why hasn't he liaised with me
也没和宪兵队的任何人联♥系♥
or anyone else at the Carabinieri?
他和国际刑♥警♥组织的人联♥系♥了吗
Did he reach out to anyone at Interpol?
他在联邦调查局的时候我和他是搭档
You know, I worked with Danny when he was at the FBI.
调查法鲁克的时候 对吗
That was during the Farouk investigation, right?
因为他放走了法鲁克才搞砸了的那次
The one he botched by letting him get away?
法鲁克被杀了
Farouk was killed.
被埃及人所杀 一年之后
By the Egyptians, a year later.
跟联邦调查局无关
No thanks to the FBI.
全都因为麦克纳马拉的错误
All because of McNamara's mistake.
这种事情可以彻底改变一个人
You know, something like that could really change a man.
你太不讲道理了
You're being absurd.
丹尼是我见过最讲伦理道德的人
Danny is the most moral and ethical person I've ever met.
这样的话
In that case,
你见过的最讲伦理道德的人
what is the most ethical and moral person
在做什么
you've ever met doing
和阿卢佐·马菲亚见面
meeting with the Aluzzo Mafia.
别忘了 卡尔森探员
Don't forget, Agent Karlsson,
在这里 你是客
you are a guest here.
这是我的调查
This is my investigation.
而这个
And this?
这看起来就像是贩卖♥♥血宝藏的阴谋
Well, this looks like conspiracy to traffic in blood antiquities.
我要去申请他们的逮捕令
I'm going to get a warrant for their arrest.
你一点都不担心吗 我们根本不知道
Are you at all concerned that we don't know anything
我们进了个什么地方
about what we're walking into?
我们很清楚走进了个什么地方
We know exactly what we're walking into.
危险的罪犯组织的交易黑市
A black-market bazaar thrown by dangerous criminals,
出席的都是贪婪无♥耻♥的人
attended by greedy and unscrupulous people.
对你来说 这只是个周六的晚上
Oh, so, for you, just another Saturday night.
卡洛派我来的
警♥察♥把他包围了
卡洛派我来的
Carlo sent me.
很好 我还以为我们来错了地方
Good. I thought we came to the wrong place.
我带你们去后门
I'm taking you the back way.
女士优先
Ladies first.
不客气
Prego.
你和卖♥♥家之间的麻烦是你的问题
Any problem you have with a seller is your problem.
除非妨碍了生意
Unless it gets in the way of business.
那就成了我的问题
Then it becomes my problem.
不要成为我的问题
Don't become my problem.
就像个富家子聚会
It's like a rich douche convention.
毕沙罗的《乡村小道》
Rue de Village by Pissarro.
1938年就销声匿迹了
It-it disappeared in 1938.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表