剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
Communications with this man,
有联♥系♥
Taj bin Yusef.
他负责法鲁克组织的财务
He ran finances for Farouk's organization.
他们是同时失踪的
They disappeared at the same time.
但是他好像回来了
And he appears to be back.
安东尼可能在他手上
And he may have Antony.
-在哪 -在的黎波里
- Where? - Tripoli.
利比亚的首都和最大港口
我现在就把这些信息发给利比亚当局
I'm sending over the information to Libyan authorities right now.
做得好 卡尔森探员
Well done, Agent Karlsson.
利比亚人一有任何发现 立刻通知我
Let me know if the Libyans find anything.
请讲
Pronto.
我现在就需要利比亚的委任状
你们来看看
Guys, check it out.
我好像找到城♥堡♥了
I think I found our castle.
沙德博格城♥堡♥ 就在奥地利边界
Castle Schädelberg, near the Austrian border.
纳粹进行过大规模的重建
Nazis did major reconstruction,
但是调查显示 那只是为了稳固城♥堡♥
but research says it was just to stabilize the castle.
城♥堡♥坐落在一个
It's sitting on bedrock in an area
不怎么会出现地震的地方
not known for seismic activity.
这是不小的工程 最好值得
This is a lot of buildup. Better be worth it.
城♥堡♥在神秘战争研究所
The castle was under the purview
管辖范围内
of the Institute for Occult Warfare.
是吗 这下似乎真摸索到关键了
Okay. We might actually be getting somewhere.
这城♥堡♥ 看上去非常有厄运
That... looks appropriately ominous.
为加固而进行修缮真是个好幌子
Doing construction for stability is a great excuse
如果是有人想瞒天过海
if you're trying to hide from the world
偷偷为埃及艳后修建坟墓的话
you're building a resting place for Cleopatra.
这工程量绝对对得起
Sounds like it was worth the buildup.
-你跟谁站一边的 -我自己这边
- Whose side are you on? - u202dMine.
什么时候开始这也要问了
Wh-When did that start being a question?
里斯那边飞机已经待命了
Look, Reece's jet's on standby.
天黑前我们就能抵达那里
We can be there before nightfall.
要随行吗 看在往日的交情上
Want to come with, for old times?
不去
No.
我不去 我丝毫不想和你们飞越马乔格兰德
No. Last thing I need is a flight over Macho Grande with you two.
马乔格兰德在哪里
Where's Macho Grande?
和我们的目的地根本挨不着边
Nowhere near where we're going.
恰克地理学得不好
Chuck's just bad at geography.
但我总能洞悉事态全局
And yet I always know the lay of the land.
祝你们突袭城♥堡♥之行愉快
Have fun storming the castle!
维也纳
早安
Guten Tag.
您会说英语吗
我的德语不太好
当然 需要什么帮助吗
Of course. How may I help you?
您是照片中的这个女孩吗
Are you the girl in this photograph?
你从哪找出来这张照片的
Where did you get this?
请别惊慌
Uh, don't be alarmed.
我是一名博士生 在写研究论文
I'm a doctoral student working on a research paper
主题是二战期间的埃及文物
about Egyptian antiquities during the Second World War.
那是很久以前了 不过的确是我
It was a long time ago, but, yes, that's me.
这位是我的祖父
And-and that is my grandfather.
能不能告诉我照片是在哪里拍摄的
Anything you can tell me about where this was taken
会帮我大忙的
would be a great help.
我最近不常有访客
Well, I-I, I don't get many visitors these days,
请进来吧
but please come in.
我可能还有些别的照片
I may have some other photos
会对你的文章有帮助
that would help with your article.
你喝茶有什么讲究吗
How do you take your tea?
我什么茶都不喝
I will not be having any tea.
的黎波里
太晚了 安东尼不在这里
It's too late. Antony's gone.
到这来
Over here!
麦克斯·纳贾尔
Max Najjar?
法比
Fabi?
麦克斯
Max.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
自从金字塔遭袭
The Brotherhood has been looking for you,
兄弟会就一直在找你
ever since the attack on the pyramid.
我们从不会丢下任何一个人
We never leave one of our own behind.
昨天拿下了法鲁克的一个藏身处
One of Farouk's safe houses was taken down yesterday.
情报局引我们到了这里
Intel led us here.
谢谢你们救我
Thank you for saving me.
告诉我 麦克斯
Tell me, Max.
其他所有人都命丧爆♥炸♥
Everyone else was killed in the explosion.
你是怎么存活的
How did you survive?
是个奇迹
It was a miracle.
赞美主
Praise God.
还有那些救了你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And the terrorists who saved you.
什么 他们没有救我 他们绑♥架♥了我
What? They didn't save me. They kidnapped me.
还折磨我
They tortured me.
兄弟会一早就起了疑心
The Brotherhood suspected as much at first.
想想我们发现你拿了钱时有多吃惊
Imagine our surprise when we discovered the payments you took.
什么钱
What, what payments?
别骗我了 麦克斯
Don't lie to me, Max.
法鲁克用钱诱你说出到哪里找埃及艳后
Farouk paid you to tell him where to find Cleopatra.
结果埃及艳后不在
And when she wasn't there,
你一定意识到他们会杀了你
you must have realized they would kill you.
所以你主动向法鲁克告发兄弟会
So you offered to inform on the Brotherhood to Farouk.
我决不会背叛兄弟会
I-I would never betray the Brotherhood.
他们把安东尼带到哪里去了
Where did they take Antony?
他们要埃及艳后做什么
Why do they want Cleopatra?
我不知道
I don't know.
巴伐利亚 沙德伯格城♥堡♥
如果你想缩在后面
If you want to hang back here,
我来带路 没关系的
let me lead, it's cool.
看在你是第一次踩点的份上
Seeing as it's your first time casing a joint.
由我们这些好人去做
Just, when us good guys do it,
-就叫"监视" -行吧
- it's called "Surveillance." - u202dYeah...
还不是一♥码♥事
not exactly the same thing.
欢迎大家
Welcome.
我是你们在这座美丽的古堡的向导
I am your guide through this beautiful castle.
但是我们还需要再等两个人
Unfortunately, we are still waiting for two persons,
-我想 -嗨
- but I think... - Hi.
我们来参加下午四点的参观
We're here for the 4:00 tour.
是麦克纳马拉夫妇吗
Mr. And Mrs. McNamara?
-没错 -很好
- That's us. - u202dGreat.
欢迎来到沙德博格城♥堡♥
我什么时候跟着你姓了
Took your name, did I?
监视的第一准则
Well, first rule of surveillance,
有一个好的背景故事
have a good cover story.
我们是新婚夫妇
We're newlyweds.
-那是南方口音吗? -亲爱的
- Was that a Southern accent? - u202dOh, darling.
我已经有了一个丰满的角色和背景故事
I've got a whole character and back story worked out.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你们太般配了
You're so beautiful.
你们真是一对漂亮的夫妇
You're such a beautiful couple.
我可以在楼梯口给你们照张相吗
Shall I take a photo of you in front of the staircase?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, we're good. Thanks.
好吧 我们开始参观
Okay. L-Let's start the tour.
第二条准则
Second rule:
不要让任何人给你拍照
never let anyone take a picture of you.
你先 麦克纳马拉先生
After you, Mr. McNamara.
如你们在地图上所见
As you can see on your maps,
这个餐厅
this dining room
就位于名人堂[慕尼黑]的后面
comes right after the Ruhmeshalle,
-而大厅 -不好意思
- the great hall... - u202dExcuse me.
-怎么 -我可以花一整天去听中世纪的
- Yes? - u202dI can listen to medieval architectural history
建筑历史 这令人着迷
all day, it is fascinating.
但我的丈夫是个二战迷
But my husband here is kind of a World War II buff.
罪名成立
Guilty as charged.
我就喜欢他呆呆的样子
I do like him nerdy.
所以我们能跳过领主和农民那段
So could we skip the lord and peasant stuff
直接讲讲关于纳粹的事吗
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表