剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
也就是说当我们找到了她
Which means when we find her,
勒梅肯定会因为你让他分不了一杯羹
Le Mer is gonna get real pissed knowing you're the reason
而大发雷霆
he didn't get a piece of the action.
好吧
All right.
但你们先把自己收拾干净
But let's get you two cleaned up first.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
我能拒绝吗
Would it matter if I said no?
你到底看上丹尼什么了
What do you see in Danny, anyway?
他是个好人 但本质上
He's a nice dude and all, but at his core...
他就是只家猫
he's a house cat.
但你有老虎的能量
But you got tiger energy.
你需要的是另一只老虎
You need another tiger.
让我猜猜 你就是那只老虎
Hmm, let me guess-- you're the other tiger.
不可能只有我注意到
I can't be the only one to notice
我们之间的化学反应高到爆表吧
that our chemistry is off the charts.
那是因为根本就不存在
That's because it's nonexistent.
女人
Damn, girl.
完完全全的老虎
Pure tiger.
我们都心知肚明你们肯定成不了
We both know you two are never gonna work.
你觉得你们被抓后会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen when the law catches up to you?
我是说 丹尼
I mean, Danny--
他只会受到小小的惩罚 但你
he'll get a slap on the wrist. But you--
还有前科
with your rap sheet...
你得考虑一下自己的未来了
You got to start thinking about your future.
我提议我们联手
I'm proposing a merger.
这是我听过最糟糕的台词了
That's the worst line I've ever heard.
商业联手
A business merger.
只要我一拿到埃及艳后那份钱 我就退出
Soon as I get my Cleopatra money, I'm out.
事实上 我们说话的时候我已经在安排了
In fact, I'm making arrangements as we speak.
诚邀你的加入
You're invited to join me.
我们只谈生意
We'll keep it just business,
但你是在和老虎做生意
but you'll be in business with a tiger...
不是和猫
not a cat.
-能载你走完剩下的路 -没错
- to take you the rest of the way. - I do.
下车
Get out.
但我会死在这里的
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你为什么有一个一次性手♥机♥
Why do you have a burner phone?
你在翻我的东西吗
Are you going through my stuff?
你一直在监视我
You've been spying on me.
没有
No.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
我刚看了你关于过去72小时的汇报
I just read a play-by-play of the last 72 hours.
你背着我在和其他人合作
You're working behind my back with somebody else.
是谁
Who is it?
我...我不能告诉你
I... I can't tell you.
但是我希望你能信任我一些
But I'd appreciate a little trust.
我们应该是搭档
We're supposed to be partners.
看来你已经有搭档了
Looks like you already have one.
我有的是人脉和资源
What I have are sources and assets.
我算是哪个
Which am I?
别这样
Come on.
你在和谁合作
Who are you working with?
不要审问我 丹尼
Don't interrogate me, Danny.
我已经不是你的线人了
I'm not your C.I. Anymore.
-是西蒙·哈德威克吗 -我明白了
- Is it Simon Hardwick? - Oh, I see.
-你真是看得起我 -这能怪我吗
- You think very highly of me. - Can you blame me?
你昨晚还说我们已经
Just last night you said we're not
不是我们当初相遇时的样子了
the same people we were when we met.
也许是我从来就不知道你到底是谁
Well, maybe I never really knew who you were.
-那我们算是什么 -就是我们一直以来的关系
- Then what are we? - What we've always been.
一个错误
A mistake.
我不信任你参与这件事
I don't trust you to be a part of this sting.
你留在这里
You're staying here.
肖
我的飞机午夜起飞 好好考虑
新的通知
莱克西呢
Where's Lexi?
她只会碍事
She's a liability.
我决定
I made the call
把她留在那房♥子里
to leave her behind at the house.
很好
Good.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你还是觉得他们会来吗
You still think they're coming?
我们在丹吉尔外找到了一个
We found a smuggler outside Tangier
能认出奥马尔的人口走私犯
who was able to ID Omar.
他们把他丢在那里等死
They left him there for dead.
是他
That's him.
那是奥马尔
That's Omar.
你都没看清他的脸
You can't even see his face.
那道烧伤是我们的杰作
That burn. We gave it to him.
为了卡洛·维拉迪
For Carlo Velardi.
警♥察♥ 你被捕了
Police! You are under arrest!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
莱克西在哪里
Where's Lexi?
她本来就在我后面
She was right behind me.
你要带奥马尔去哪里
Where you taking Omar?
去罗马
To Rome.
看看能不能让他供出法鲁克
See if we can squeeze him to flip on Farouk.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
很抱歉惹了这么多麻烦
I'm sorry for all the trouble.
你能帮我最后一个忙吗
Can you do me one last favor?
那得看是什么忙了
Depends.
你能帮我追踪这个吗
Can you trace this for me?
这是莱克西一直在联♥系♥的一个
It's one of Lexi's underworld contacts
地下联络人
she's been texting with.
我在她的一次性手♥机♥上找到的
I found the number on her burner phone.
我尽力
See what I can do.
我很遗憾 丹尼
I'm sorry, Danny.
不用
Don't be.
这样最好
It's for the best.
不是对她
Not about her.
-我还以为我们没事了呢 -我们是没事
- Thought we were good. - Yeah, we're good.
但是联调局想找你聊聊
But the FBI wants to talk to you.
我接到命令把你带回罗马
I have orders to take you back to Rome
要武装看守好
under armed guard.
他们没和我说别的
They didn't tell me anything else.
谢谢你 兄弟
Grazie, amico.
为什么
What for?
你抓住了杀我儿子的凶手
For capturing my son's killer.
很抱歉我之前迁怒于你
I'm sorry to have blamed you.
赏金取消了
The bounty is off.
事实上 现在我会保护你了 所以来吧
In fact, you're under my protection now, so come on.
高兴点
Cheer up.
谁知道
Who knows--
这样不打不相识呢
this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
今天真是太奇怪了
This has been a very strange day.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是阿雅
I am Aya.
"这是我的朋友阿雅
"This is my friend Aya.
"带她去找她在奥斯陆的家人
"Take her to her family in Oslo.
"我相信你会办好的 因为不然的话
"I trust you will do this because if you don't,
"我会找到你 要了你的命
"I will hunt you down and kill you.
回见"
Till next time."
老虎就是老虎
Tigers got to be tigers.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
看来只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me.
我叫肖
I'm Shaw.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
谢谢你的招待
你在哪里找到她的
Where'd you find her?
我没有
I didn't.
她自首的
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表