剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
Go on.
我们有理由相信他人在塞浦路斯的法玛古斯塔
We have reason to believe he's in Famagusta, Cyprus.
我们就快得手了 西蒙
We're close, Simon.
这次我们能永远阻止他
This time, we can stop him for good.
我们只需要你帮忙缩小他的所在范围
We just need your help to narrow down where he is.
我知道你不是很有热情
Look, I know you're not too excited
-再次追击法鲁克 -什么 你认为
- about going after Farouk again... - u202dWhat, you think?
你是说那个把我困在集装箱一年
The man who kept me in a container for a year
-还肆意折磨我的人吗 -你们两个
- and tortured me at will? - Boys...
我们都想把法鲁克大卸八块
We all want a piece of Farouk.
这是我们阻止他的最佳机会
This is our best chance to stop him.
如果我
Look, if I, uh...
如果我帮助你们 我想要点回报
if I help you, I want something in return.
-不行 你知道吗 不可以 -好
- No, you know what? It's not... - Yes.
如果我同意帮助你们找到法鲁克
If I agree to help you find Farouk,
我想在法律上名正言顺
then I want some legitimacy.
我还以为你想要钱呢
And here I thought you wanted money.
当然了 钱我也想要
Well, I want that as well, obviously.
当安东尼与埃及艳后公诸于世时
When Antony and Cleopatra are presented to the world,
我想和你们一样能站在明处
I want to be right there on the dais with you.
说真的 你站哪我一点也不在意
Honestly, I couldn't care less where you stand,
只要你现在肯帮我们
as long as you help us now.
行吧 不如把我胳膊打折算了
All right, twist my arm, why don't you?
过去我和一个阿♥拉♥伯海盗团伙
In the past, I have had certain business dealings
有过一些生意往来
with a former band of Arabian sea pirates.
其实是些好人 处着处着就了解了
Actually great guys, you-- when you get to know them.
顾家的人 真的
Family men, really.
他们意识到走私被窃物品
They realized that it was far easier and more profitable
要简单和来钱得多
to smuggle the stolen goods
一开始就偷还给别人做嫁衣
than to steal them in-in the first place--
话说回来 他们的落脚点就是法玛古斯塔
Anyway, their port of call is Famagusta.
如果法鲁克在那里 他一定和他们合作
If Farouk's there, then he's working with them.
他们的船叫什么名字
What's the name of the ship?
因为做的是走私的勾当
You know, like, it's a smuggling operation,
船名会一直变的
so the name changes all the time
所以就能不断地走私
so that they can continue to smuggle.
好 那你告诉我们怎么找到那船
Okay, tell us how to find it, then.
法玛古斯塔与海盗的关系相当于卢瓦尔河谷和红酒
Famagusta is to pirates what the Loire Valley is to wine.
想准确找到那艘船
To find the right ship,
你们离不开走私者的酒侍
you'll need the sommelier of smugglers.
我们不可能带上你一起
There's no way we're bringing you with us.
好 你们自己去
Fine. Go by yourself.
你们连边都沾不上的
You won't get close.
他们遇到看似格格不入的人会毫不犹豫射杀
They won't hesitate to shoot someone that looks out of place,
而你 我整洁规矩的朋友 嫌疑很大
and you, my clean-cut friend, are highly suspect.
-他说的对 你就是 -你相信这个家伙
- He's right. You are. - You trust this guy?
-当然不信 -别人就在跟前时
- Of course not. - You know, it's rude to talk about somebody
议论人家很不礼貌
when they're right next to you.
我确信的是他对法鲁克的仇恨
What I do trust is his hatred for Farouk,
他和我们一样想阻止他
and that he wants him stopped as much as we do.
阿♥拉♥伯海盗
Arabian sea pirates?
说出来是不够好听 但是
It doesn't look good on paper, but...
我给格温打个电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm gonna call Gwen.
丹尼 现在不方便通话
Danny, this isn't a good time.
恰克已经被释放了
Chuck has been released from custody,
你打电♥话♥来是问这个吧
if that's why you're calling.
并不是 是关于更重还要的事
No, actually, it's about something more important.
格温
Gwen.
你在听吗
You there?
丹尼 我现在不能多聊
Uh, Danny, I can't talk right now.
我们正赶去塞浦路斯调查一条线索
Okay, we're following a lead to Cyprus.
我待会发短♥信♥给你
I'll text you the information.
不是吧 法比 小提琴盒
Really, Fabi? Violin?
警♥察♥
È La polizia.
快出来
Vieni fuori.
塞浦路斯
法马古斯塔港口
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
这里这么多守卫
Awful lot of firepower around here.
是的 这是个非法港口
Yeah, well, it's an illegal port
来往的都是一些价值极高的物品
full of extremely high-value items.
你在想什么
What do you expect?
我们需要后援
Yeah, we're gonna need backup.
听我说 你也知道
Listen to me. You know as well as I do,
政♥府♥官方介入得越多
the more official this becomes, the less chance there is
我们把法鲁克绳之以法的几率就越渺茫
that Farouk will ever meet the justice he deserves.
如果你有机会
If you get the chance,
一定要杀了他
you have to kill him.
格温没回应我 或许兄弟会能帮上忙
Gwen's not answering. Well, maybe the Brotherhood can help.
如果我是你的话 我绝对不会相信兄弟会
I wouldn't trust the Brotherhood if I were you.
我听见他们交流了
I've heard some of their chatter.
怎么说
How's that?
因为我在秘社里有个线人
'Cause I've got a bug in their crypt, haven't I?
-什么 -怎么做到的
- What? Why? u202d- How?
总而言之 你不能相信他们
Suffice it to say, you cannot trust them.
我们就能相信你了吗
And we can trust you.
我可不值得
Well, at least I'm up-front
你们相信
about being untrustworthy.
我同意西蒙说的
I agree with Simon.
提醒你一下
In case you forgot,
我们是因为兄弟会才来到这的
we're here because of the Brotherhood.
不是 我们能过来是因为有一名成员
No, we're here because one of them broke ranks
把他们掌握多年的关于法鲁克的情报告诉了我们
to give us intel on Farouk they've held onto for years.
谁知道他们手上还有什么信息
Who knows what else they're holding onto?
他们肯定还有更多情报 相信我
They're holding onto a whole lot more, believe you me.
如果我有机会的话 我会好好跟你们说说
And if I get the opportunity, I'll tell you more in detail.
现在 先跟我走
For now, follow my lead.
-什么 -西蒙 西蒙
- What...? - Simon. u202dSimon.
跟他走
Follow his lead. u202d
好呀
Yeah, sure.
-为什么不呢 -你好
- Oh, why not? - Ahoy!
今天晚上真适合出海 不是吗
It's a fine night for some sea travel, isn't it?
天呐 你还记得我吗
Oh, my God. Do you remember me?
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙·哈德威克 我们在橄榄球俱乐部见过
Simon Hardwick, from the football bar.
你当时可能喝多了 时间很久了
Well, you probably had a few. It was a long time...
你好 伙计 我跟你同事正说话呢
Oh, hello, mate, hi. I was just saying to your...
不是吧 这也太巧了 我是西蒙啊
No way. It's like a reunion, isn't it? Simon.
西蒙·哈德威克 我们在橄榄球...
Simon Hardwick, from the football...
你们是橄榄球迷吧
You guys are football fans, right?
支持塞浦路斯本地的球队 奥莫尼亚队吧
Cyprus's own team, Omonia?
听着 我可以帮你们搞到票
Listen, I can get you get tickets.
没错 不是普通的票啊
Uh, yeah, not just any tickets,
是位置绝佳的票 比如
but really good tickets, like...
老朋友啊
Old friends, eh?
我是在转移注意力
I was distracting them.
我觉得我们合作非常默契
I think we make a pretty good team.
这是法鲁克的左膀右臂
Farouk's wheelman.
法鲁克和他形影不离
Where Farouk goes, he goes.
看看那个箱子
Look at that crate.
尺寸正好
Just the right size.
安东尼和法鲁克
Antony and Farouk.
我们可不能让他们上船
Oh, we're not letting them get on that ship.
拿着 以防法鲁克把我们分开
Here. Just in case Farouk gets past us.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我还是在后面看戏吧
I intend to hang back, mostly.
我要先确认一下
Just so we're on the same page,
我们是要把法鲁克活着抓回去
we're trying to take Farouk alive.
如果可以的话
If we can.
只有这样 我们才能阻止他的袭击
It's the only way we can be sure to stop his attack.
天呐
Oh, God.
真的是他
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表