剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
I always thought Montana sounded really cool.
我给了你应得的一切
I got you everything you deserve.
你留着吧 这是你那份
Oh, you keep that. It's your copy.
等等 我那份
Wait, uh, my copy?
那他们怎么...
How are they gonna...
他中毒了
He's been poisoned.
波士顿
他们对你怎么样
How are they treating you?
护士比狱警可爱多了
Well, the nurses are a lot cuter than the prison guards.
他们有先进的医药设备
They got good meds.
让我吃流食
The food sucks.
不会有人给我巧克力棒
Nobody will bring me a Zagnut bar.
作为交换我可以想吃多少饭就吃多少
In the joint, I could eat as many as I wanted.
你能偷偷地给我一根巧克力棒吗
Sneak me one of them, will you?
那对你的身体没有好处 爸
They're not good for you, Dad.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我要告诉你
You should know, um...
基勒死了
Keeler's dead.
你干的
Did you do it?
不是 但是我在现场
No. But I was there.
很好
That's good.
你绝不会想背负这种事情的
You don't want to carry that.
你问什么要留给我那个线索
W-Why did you leave me that note?
因为我慌了
'Cause I panicked.
我得告诉别人关于基勒的事情
I had to tell somebody the truth about Keeler.
而我能想到的在这世上唯一信任的人
And I realized the only person I trusted in the whole world--
是你
it was you.
是不是很讽刺 正是你把我送进局子的
It's ironic, isn't it? You were the one who turned me in.
-那时你想去杀人 -确实是
- You were gonna kill somebody. - I know. And I was.
阻止我你做得很对
You did the right thing to stop me.
你永远是你♥妈♥的♥好儿子
You always were your mother's boy, Danny.
还好法鲁克的雇佣兵比起杀死我们
It's a good thing Farouk's mercenaries cared more
更想得到这些画
about these paintings than offing us.
因为那是场命悬一线的赌博
'Cause that was a gamble.
如果他是想用这些画作为下次袭击的资金
We might have slowed him down if he was planning
那我们应该会拖慢他的行动
on funding the next phase of his attack with these.
回形针行动 所有你需要的东西
Operation Paperclip-- everything you wanted.
但是我的案子还没有结束
But my case isn't closed.
还差一幅吉恩·安德烈·里克斯的画
I'm still missing a painting by Jean-André Rixens.
好像是叫埃及艳后之死
Something called The Death of Cleopatra.
这信息对你有用吗
Mean anything to you?
这不是巧合
There are no coincidences.
我们还没来得及问基勒就被杀了
Keeler was killed before we could get any more out of him.
等你处理好法鲁克
Well, then maybe after you're done with Farouk,
你再回来处理这个案子吧
you'll come back, help finish this one.
一言为定
A deal's a deal.
祝你能找到消失的那幅画
Good luck catching the one that got away.
这些文件
This file
是找到纳粹把埃及艳后运到哪里的关键
is the key to finding out where the Nazis took Cleopatra.
法鲁克不可能得到这个
And there's no way Farouk has it.
看来最后罪行终被制裁
So I guess, in the end, crime did pay.
这是你从这件事里学到的东西吗
That's really the lesson you took from this?
我得承认我从来不是个好学生
I'll admit I was never a good student.
法比
Fabi was the one
是那个一次性手♥机♥的另一头
on the other end of that burner phone.
我不告诉你是因为他威胁我
I didn't tell you because he threatened to kill you
如果我说了他会杀了你
if I said anything.
为什么
Why?
因为他是塞拉匹斯兄弟会成员
Because he's in the Brotherhood of Serapis.
为什么你的每个答案
How is it that every answer
反而都会扯出一堆新的问题
always creates ten new questions?
我也只知道这些
Look, I don't know much more than that,
我只是给了他一些能稳住他的信息
I was just giving him enough to keep him close.
但是我做的每件事
But everything I did
都是为了保护你
I did to protect you.
我永远站在你这边 不管你信还是不信
I've always been on your side, whether you believe it or not.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
我的生活里已经有了够多的怨恨
Look, I've had enough grudges in my life.
而你做了你认为对的事情
You did what you thought was right.
你话里有话
There's something about the way you said that.
你是不是做了什么事
What did you do?
别生气
Don't be angry.
我把那个号♥码给了格温
I gave that number to Gwen.
法比的号♥码 让她去追踪
Oh... u202dFabi's number, to trace.u202c
-我跟她说这个号♥码的主人很危险 -丹尼
I told her whoever it belonged to was dangerous. Danny.
这就是为什么我们不能对对方有所保留
See, this is why we can't be keeping secrets from each other.
如果她发现法比是兄弟会成员
Danny, if she finds out he's in the Brotherhood
-我知道 -我们会失去一个重要的同盟
- I know. - We lose a key ally.
他还是我的埃及情报部门信息来源
Plus, he was my source when we robbed Egyptian Intelligence.
-如果他倒下了 -我们就可能眼睁睁
- If he goes down... - We could be watching
-看着法鲁克逍遥法外 -对
Farouk walk away from behind bars. Yes.
是这样的
That.
我给格温打电♥话♥
I'll call Gwen,
我来转移她的注意力
I'll move her off it.
你要转移瑞典终结者的注意力
You'll move Swedish Terminator off it.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你现在是不是觉得我没告诉你更好
See, don't you wish I didn't tell you now?
我还是很高兴你告诉我了
I'm glad you did.
现在我们又是丹尼和莱克西小队了
Now we can get back to being Team Danny and Lexi.
我觉得是莱克西和丹尼小队
I believe it's Lexi and Danny.
宪兵
快说
Pronto.
那个律师移♥动♥了监控摄像头
The lawyer slipped the surveillance cameras.
她在监控盲区
She's in the wind.
你好
Hello?
我们定位追踪了
We triangulated and traced the number
丹尼·麦克纳马拉给你的那个号♥码
Danny McNamara gave you.
一整天信♥号♥♥都是断断续续的 刚才活跃了
It's been on and off all day. Currently, it's active.
在哪
Right, where is it?
在罗马宪兵总部
It's coming from the carabinieri headquarters in Rome.
第一层 建筑北头
Ground floor, north end of the building.
好的
Yeah.
这就是那东西吗
Is that it?
它的威力可是相当大
It's quite powerful.
只需要从我制♥造♥的量里取一点点
Just a fraction of the amount I've produced
就足以致命
is lethal.
我已经选了一个实验者来进行活体示范
I've procured a lab monkey for a live demonstration.
你可以让你的人把他带来了
If you'll have one of your men bring him in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
进行人体实验
Moving on to human trials.
祝贺你 博士
Congratulations, Doctor.
成功了
It works.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表