剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
比如"他们知道我毒死了卡斯蒂略 杀了他们"
What, like, "They know I poisoned Castillo, go murder them"?
那就完美了
That would be perfect.
不会这么直白的
It probably won't be that clear-cut.
打扰你们吗
Am I interrupting?
当然不会了 西蒙
Simon, of course not.
我是西蒙·哈德威克 今天的主角之一
Simon Hardwick. I'm one of the heroes
算是吧
of the hour. Kind of.
你们在干吗
So, uh, what are you guys doing here?
历史性的时刻
History's being made.
我们可不想缺席
We wouldn't miss it for the world.
好吧 我就是为了喝酒和奖金来的
Well, I'm just here for the champagne and my check.
听说酒类供应可是
Somebody told me that the line for the valet
排了长队
is ridiculously long.
我得快点去享受
So I'm getting out of here as soon as I can.
你们也不要在这浪费时间了
I suggest you all do the same.
1944年我父亲开始了探寻
In 1944, my father began a quest to recover
安东尼和埃及艳后之旅
Antony and Cleopatra.
这场探寻搭上了很多人的性命
That quest cost many lives.
但是最终
But finally,
在消失了这么多年以后
after so many years lost...
他们又合体了
they are reunited.
他们回来了
They are... home.
现在让我来为你们展示
And so I present for you...
安东尼和埃及艳后
Antony and Cleopatra.
谢谢
Thank you.
弯下腰 先生
Bow your head, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是有奖金吗
So, we were told there would be money?
在这呢 今天的英雄们
There they are. Heroes of the hour.
虽然你们说过不想要奖章
I know you said you didn't want medals,
但是我也让他们准备了
but I had them made anyway.
谢谢你对我们的帮助 里斯先生
Well, thank you for all your help, Mr. Reece.
叫我杰伊就行
my friends call me Jay.
杰伊
Well, Jay,
你们两个聊吧
I'm gonna let you two chat
我去看看展品
while I enjoy your beautiful exhibit.
走到今天不容易 孩子 祝贺你
Been a long road, kid. Congratulations.
杰伊
Jay.
法鲁克的团队应该是没了
Farouk's crew may be dead,
但是我们认为的法鲁克其实是
but the guy the world called Farouk
一个叫拉希德·赫加齐的人
was a man named Rasheed Hegazi.
他只是冒用了这个名字
He was just using the name.
真正的卡里姆·法鲁克也许还活着
The real Karim Farouk may still be out there.
丹尼 放松 这一切已经结束了
Danny, relax. Relax, it's over.
正义取得了胜利
Good guys won this time.
也许吧 但是你还是有危险
Maybe, but you're still not safe.
除非这些彻底解决
Unless you've taken care of all the loose ends.
听我说
Listen...
我明白像你们这种
I know a guy like yourself sometimes...
有时候需要些非常手段
you know, sometimes has to cross the line
去保护自己
to protect himself.
我理解
I understand.
好吧 我要去
Well, um, I need to...
处理些事情
see to some things, but...
谢谢你的提醒
thank you for the heads-up, and...
放松下
enjoy.
-他知道了 -知道了什么
- He knows. - What do you mean?
卡斯蒂略的事
About Castillo. He knows.
他想从我嘴里套证据
He tried to get a confession out of me.
我想他应该都布局好了
I wouldn't be surprised if he's wired.
唐纳利神父
Father Donnelly.
-是我 -麻烦跟我们来一下
- Yeah. - Would you mind coming with us for a moment?
好的
O-Okay.
好
Yeah.
先生们
Gentlemen.
先生们
Gentlemen?
可以请你们拿着奖章
If you wouldn't mind holding up your medals
拍点照片吗
for our photographer...
-不 不 -不用了
- No, no. - No, uh...
-我可不想上报纸 -不要拍照
- I don't want to be in the paper. - Absolutely no photographs.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
刚才怎么了
What just happened?
我看你和西蒙好像
I saw you and Simon run off
拒绝了人家的请求
like somebody was asking you a favor.
他们想给报纸报道拍照
They tried to take my picture for the paper.
我可不想用假名字上报纸
I don't need my picture out there with a fake name.
对呀
Yeah.
-西蒙怎么了 -我不知道
- What's wrong with Simon? - I don't know.
怎么说呢 感觉有点奇怪
What can I say? Dude is strange.
我们有麻烦了
We got bigger issues.
我知道 里斯看透我的企图了
I know. I think I tipped my hand to Reece.
没错 他跟他的警卫队谈到这个了
Oh, definitely. He talked about it to his security team.
算不上明确的证据 但是也很接近了
Not exactly a confession, but pretty close.
那就好
That's great.
不太好 窃听器不能用了
Not great. The bug went dead.
他们发现了
They found it.
好吧 但是至少我们还有这点录音
Okay, well, at least we have the recording.
也许那就够了
Maybe that'll be enough.
格温
Gwen.
丹尼 我们有问题了
Danny, we have a problem.
这里没有毒素
There's no toxin here.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
你说都炸掉了
You said they blew it up.
是的 他们炸掉了箱子 但那是空的
Yeah, they blew up the canisters, but they were empty.
格温 等等 怎么了
Gwen, hold on. What's the problem?
我刚刚看到法鲁克的手下假扮成博物馆保安
I just saw Farouk's wheelman dressed as a museum guard.
如果他在这里
If he's here...
那塔尼斯的汽车爆♥炸♥就是烟雾弹
The truck explosion in Tanis was misdirection.
什么
What?
不
No.
他为什么不希望自己的照片上报纸
Why didn't he want his picture in the paper?
他说他不希望抛头露面
He said he wanted the limelight.
-谁 -西蒙·哈德威克
- Who? - Simon Hardwick.
他一开始就在这里
He's been there since the very beginning.
是他在伊♥拉♥克♥被捕时给了我们
He's the one to give me the name "Karim Farouk"
"卡里姆·法鲁克"这个名字
when he was rescued in Iraq.
他给了我们照片
He gave us the picture.
他在地下市场 杰西卡·黄的派对
He was at the underground bazaar, Jessica Wong's,
每一步他都在
every step of the hunt.
是西蒙给了我们线索
Simon gave us the tip.
没有他 我们就不可能找到安东尼和埃及艳后
Without him, we never would have found Antony and Cleopatra.
我们就不可能
We never would...
-等等 西蒙杀了法鲁克 -不
- Wait, Simon killed Farouk. - No.
他杀了拉希德·赫加齐
He killed Rasheed Hegazi.
唯一知道他到底是谁的人
The only one who knew the truth of who he was.
西蒙·哈德威克就是卡里姆·法鲁克
Simon Hardwick is Karim Farouk,
真正的袭击马上就要在这里发生
and the real attack is about to happen here.
伊♥拉♥克♥
安巴省
人♥质♥说得没错
哈德威克最近几件宝贝值好几十万
你的犯人可真是只金鹅
而你只会把我的能力
浪费在小抢劫和袭击上
该走向更大的世界了
如果你真的想向西方世界复仇
你就要攻击他们的财富和权力
你提到西方的口气好像根本不是和他们一伙的
You talk of the West as if you are not a part of it.
我的母亲是埃及人
My mother was Egyptian.
我出生在开罗郊外的一个贫民窟
I was born in a slum outside of Cairo.
过去一年里 我意识到我和你
Over this last year, I've realized that you and I
有很多共同的目标 拉希德
want many of the same things, Rasheed.
唯一的区别是我知道
The only difference is I actually know
如何得到它们
how to get ahold of them.
那就和我们说说
Enlighten us.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表