剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
我是丹尼·麦克纳马拉
My name is Danny McNamara.
当我离开联调局时 我以为
When I left the FBI, I thought
自己除邪惩恶的日子结束了 但之后我发现
my crime-fighting days were over, but then I learned
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥卡里姆·法鲁克盯上了埃及艳后
that terrorist Karim Farouk was on the hunt for Cleopatra,
世界上最珍贵的宝物之一
one of the world's most valuable treasures,
已遗失两千多年
lost for over 2,000 years,
要利用她进行一起大规模恐怖袭击
to use her as part of a massive terror attack.
为找到他 我需要一些帮助
To find him, I needed some help,
所以我找到莱克西·瓦齐里 一个小偷
so I went to Lexi Vaziri, a thief.
抱歉 是偷天大盗
Excuse me, a master thief.
我父亲被法鲁克所杀
And my father was killed by Farouk.
莱克西和我有着复杂的过去
Lexi and I have a complicated past.
他想让法鲁克接受法律制裁 我只想复仇
He wants to bring Farouk to justice, I want revenge.
同时 还有一个神秘的组织
Also, there's a mysterious group
与我们一样想得到埃及艳后
who want Cleopatra as much as we do.
我们不确定对方是敌是友
We're not sure whether they're good or bad,
但有一件事我们可以确定
but the one thing we all agree on...
我们必须找到埃及艳后
Is that we need to find Cleopatra...
赶在法鲁克之前
Before Farouk does.
-她就在这 -《血宝藏》前情提要
- She's here. - Previously on Blood & Treasure...
埃及艳后
Cleopatra?
我去
Damn it.
这只是外层石棺
It's just the outer sarcophagus.
所以才让纳粹将埃及艳后带走
So they let the Nazis leave with her
却把棺材留给他们自己了
and kept the gold casing for themselves.
埃及艳后并不在这里
She's still out there somewhere.
那是奥马尔 法鲁克的得力助手
That's Omar. Farouk's right-hand man.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你为什么有一个一次性手♥机♥
Why do you have a burner phone?
-你在翻我的东西吗 -你一直在监视我
- Are you going through my stuff? - You've been spying on me.
不 不是这样的
No. It's not like that.
我不信任你参与这件事
I don't trust you to be a part of the sting.
你能帮我追踪这个吗
Can you trace this for me?
这是莱克西一直在联♥系♥的一个地下联络人
I think it's one of Lexi's underworld contacts.
这和法鲁克的案子有关
It's connected to the Farouk case.
但是联调局想找你聊聊
But the FBI wants to talk to you.
我接到命令把你带回罗马
I have orders to take you back to Rome.
他们没和我说别的
They didn't tell me anything else.
-你在哪里找到她的 -我没有
- Where'd you find her? - I didn't.
她自首的
She turned herself in.
罗马
宪兵队总部
丹尼 对不起 但是联调局要把你
Danny, I'm sorry, but the FBI is extraditing you
引渡回美国
back to the United States.
我也没办法
My hands are tied.
我还是不知道这是为什么
I still have no idea what this is about.
不是关于法鲁克的 这点我可以保证
It's not about Farouk. I can tell you that much.
你马上就会知道了 哈珀特别探员
Well, you'll figure it out soon enough. Special Agent Harper,
波士顿外勤办的 我们电♥话♥联络过
Boston field office. We spoke on the phone.
-嗯 -你想要什么 哈珀
- Yeah. - What do you want, Harper?
我想要我一直想要的东西
What I've always wanted.
现在你给了我筹码
And now you've given me the leverage to get it.
-这些手铐真的有必要吗 -当然了
- Are the handcuffs really necessary? - Of course.
你现在是罪犯了 丹尼
You're a criminal now, Danny.
毁坏公共财物 参与谋划犯罪
Destruction of property, criminal conspiracy.
我承认看到你这样循规蹈矩的家伙
I admit I was surprised that a straight arrow like you
会惹上这样的麻烦 直到我
would get yourself into this kind of trouble until I
听说你和她搞上了
heard you were shacked up with her.
如果这是告诫会 我不会反驳你
u202dIf this is an intervention, I won't fight you.
我之前也被告诫她是恶魔 但我当时没听
I was warned she was the devil, but I didn't listen.
恶魔能听到你说的话
The devil can hear you, you know.
要是你能信任我...
If you could just trust me...
你在卡萨布兰卡用一次性手♥机♥
Who were you communicating with in Casablanca
和谁联♥系♥
on the burner phone?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
那我想我不能信任你
Then I guess I can't trust you.
你们俩一路穿越欧洲
You two left quite a trail
留下了死亡和毁灭
of death and destruction across Europe.
罗马 德国 西班牙 摩洛哥
Rome, Germany, Spain, Morocco...
你们简直就是现代的雌雄大盗
You're a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde.
邦尼知道摩洛哥不在欧洲吗 因为我可知道
Did Bonnie know Morocco isn't in Europe? 'Cause I do.
你知道我们没有杀人
You know we didn't murder anyone.
你问卡尔森探员
Ask Agent Karlsson.
你是指发布红色通知 吸引我们注意的
Oh, you mean the Interpol agent that filed the Red Notice
这位国际刑♥警♥吗
that got our attention?
我还要去处理一些文件
I've got some paperwork to do.
卡里姆·法鲁克
Karim Farouk.
逃走的那家伙
The one that got away.
让你够呛的 是吧
Eats away at you, doesn't it?
他是一个正在计划大规模袭击的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 没错
He's a terrorist planning a major attack, so, yeah,
他是我的头号♥目标
he's on the top of my to-do list.
是我们在卡萨布兰卡抓到了他的副手
We're the ones who caught his lieutenant in Casablanca,
而你什么都没做
while you haven't done anything.
我懂有一头你永远无法征服的白鲸是什么感觉
Oh, I know about having a white whale you can't catch.
我就有我愿意不惜任何代价
I myself have a file that I would do
了结的案子
anything to close.
波士顿的芬斯盖特
Fensgate Museum heist
博物馆劫案
in Boston.
那是九十年代的事了吧
That was, like, the '90s, right?
他们偷走了一百多幅画吧
They stole, like, a hundred paintings.
十幅画
Ten paintings.
那些小偷简直是传奇
Those thieves are legends.
奔向了夕阳 那些条子
Headed off into the sunset, and the feds
-一个都没抓到 -这变成了
- never caught any of them. - It's become quite the
传奇睡前犯罪小故事 但你搞错了
convict bedtime story, but you got it wrong.
我们抓到了一个
We caught one.
但一直没能让他开口 供出同伙
Never could get him to talk-- his crew,
画都在他们手上
where the paintings ended up--
什么都没有
nothing.
现在通往答案的窗口马上要关闭了
And now that window for answers is closing.
-为什么 -因为他要死了
- Why is that? - u202dBecause he's dying.
我父亲要死了
My father's dying?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
-他在哪里 -马萨诸塞的联邦监狱
- Where is he? - u202dFederal prison in Massachusetts.
想去打个招呼吗
Want to say hello?
芬斯盖特劫案是你♥爸♥爸的杰作
Your dad did the Fensgate heist?
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你本来不是戴着手铐吗
Hey. You were in handcuffs.
帕特里克·麦克纳马拉现因
Patrick McNamara's currently serving time
违反十项《美国法典》第十八条 第668节
for ten counts of violating U.S. Code Title 18,
盗窃贵重艺术品 而服刑
section 668: theft of major artwork.
他本来只要蹲五年
He was supposed to get five years.
如果他合作的话 我们绝对
And if he had cooperated, we wouldn't have
不会为难他的
thrown the book at him.
所以他才被判了终生徒刑
So he got a life sentence.
-他还有多少时间 -看情况了
- How much time does he have? - That depends.
监狱的医疗条件
Prison health care is...
不怎么样
not great.
听着 我以前请求你过好几次
Look, I've asked you many times in the past
帮我让他开口
to help me to get him to talk.
这次 我给你一个机会
This time I'm offering you a chance
拯救他的命
to save his life.
让他供出那些画
Get him to give up the paintings,
我们就把他送到真正的医院
and we'll move him to a real hospital.
联调局会
And the FBI will
撤销我们针对你们的指控
drop the charges we have against you.
作为一个身上背着更多指控的人
As the person looking at the longer list of charges,
我觉得这听起来很不错
I'd say that sounds like a great deal.
你不许去
You're not going.
不 你无权选择 麦克纳马拉
No, you don't get a vote, McNamara.
因为我们要找丢失的画
Because we're looking for stolen paintings
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表