剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
This is ridiculous. I'm being set up.
法比 我知道你是双面间谍
Fabi, I know you're a double agent.
我给你情报说我们去法鲁克
After I gave you the intel that led us to Farouk's safe house
在利比亚的安全屋后 巧合的是
in Libya, coincidentally,
麦克斯·纳贾尔被发现死在了那里
Max Najjar showed up dead there.
我们都知道他和塞拉匹斯兄弟会有关系
We know Max Najjar is connected to the Brotherhood of Serapis,
所以是你为了封口杀了他吗
so did you kill him to keep him quiet?
你一直在利用我
Have you been using me this whole time
帮助兄弟会吗
to help the Brotherhood?
我从来都没做过违反
I have done nothing inconsistent
宪兵队目标的事
with the goals of the carabinieri.
那你告诉我为什么要对麦克斯·纳贾尔这么做
Then help me understand why you did what you did to Max Najjar.
你最近在和谁联♥系♥
Who have you been communicating with? Hmm?
这是谁
Who is this?
施泰纳的纳粹神秘组织把埃及艳后
Steiner's occultist group of Nazis was keeping Cleopatra
藏在巴伐利亚格伦兰大坝
in Castle Schädelberg near
附近的沙德博格城♥堡♥
Gruneland Dam in Bavaria.
他们在那复♥制♥了埃及艳后的墓穴
They had a replica of Cleopatra's tomb
还弄了一些实验室设备
and a bunch of lab equipment.
很可能是电子学实验室
Ah, a radionics lab, most likely.
超自然科学 就是边缘科学
Grenzwissenschaft, uh, border science,
超自然现象和当时的科学方法相结合
a mix of the occult with the scientific method of the time.
这就解释了附近为什么有个大坝
That explains why they needed a dam nearby,
他们需要给实验室供电
to power their lab.
我不知道他们打算对埃及艳后做什么
I don't know what their plans were for Cleopatra.
他们打算进行所谓的雅典娜计划
It was something called Project Athena.
回形针夹着的文件中有提到
It's referenced here in the Paperclip file.
当城♥堡♥被炸毁时他们逃跑了 计划被搁置了
Project was put on hold when the castle was bombed and they fled.
我们已经确认了他们带着埃及艳后
We've confirmed they took Cleopatra
一路从德国 经西班牙 到了卡萨布兰卡
from Germany all the way to Casablanca by way of Spain.
施泰纳没有去
Not Steiner.
他和那群人分开了
He was separated from the group.
他消失了 显然是美国政♥府♥从中帮了他
Disappeared, apparently, with the help of the U.S. Government
用来换取他的帮助对抗苏联
in exchange for help against the Soviets.
据我所知 他在90年代来到了奥地利
As far as I know, he made it to Austria in the '90s.
在那之后 他就毫无踪迹了
And from there, his trail goes cold.
我在阿根廷没找到他的任何踪迹
I-I never found a sign of him in Argentina.
你知道 根据我们收到的船运记录
You know, according to the shipping manifests we received,
三艘船中只有两艘船
only two of the three ships
离开卡萨布兰卡去了阿根廷
that left Casablanca went to Argentina.
我们之前假设这是施泰纳组织所去的地方
And we assumed that's where Steiner's group went,
但也许我们错了
but maybe we were wrong.
第三艘船去了哪里
Where did the third ship go?
在这儿
Right here.
魁北克
Quebec.
这儿 圣丹尼斯镇附近有一座大坝
Look, there's a dam here near the town of Saint-Denis.
如果你要建一个新的电子学实验室
That's a good place to start if you're building
这是一个好地方
a new radionics lab.
圣丹尼斯镇因为一件事臭名昭著
The town of Saint-Denis is infamously known for one thing:
原因不明的故障导致了停电 大坝出现缺口
an unexplained malfunction caused a blackout and a breach
致使洪水淹没了小镇 数百人死亡
in the dam, flooding the town, killing hundreds of people.
事情发生在1945年8月12日
And it happened on August 12, 1945.
埃及艳后的忌日
The anniversary of Cleopatra's death.
另一个巧合
Yet another coincidence.
这就解释了为什么我们没找到施泰纳
That explains why we never found Steiner.
我们从来就不知道这条线
We never knew about this ratline.
我们要去加拿大了
We're off to Canada.
你还能再去打一次猎吗
You have one more hunt left in you?
我希望我像你一样年轻
I wish I was young like you.
但能够看到施泰纳的档案
But I will take great satisfaction
我就已经非常满足了
from closing the Steiner file.
我们会尽力的
We'll do our best.
谢谢 莫什
Thank you, Moshe.
交接已经准备好了
Transfer is ready.
不要给我找麻烦
Don't make any problems for me.
恩佐 你了解我的
Ah, Enzo, you know me.
我以为我了解
I thought I did.
我们已经好几次
We've had each other's backs
做对方坚实的后盾了
too many times to count.
那时你不信任我吗
Did you ever not trust me then?
我不再是你儿子的教父了吗
Am I no longer the godfather of your son?
原谅我 我的朋友
Forgive me, my friend.
好好睡 我很抱歉
Sleep well. I'm sorry.
你好 面包房♥
我要点2299号♥
-你在哪 -罗马 我身份暴露了
- Where are you? - Rome. I am burned.
去地点Y 我们会带你进来
Head to Site Y. We'll bring you in.
我不去 我需要新的旅行证件
I'm not coming in. I need new documents for travel.
去哪
To where?
追踪雅各布·里斯的每架私人飞机
Track down every private jet belonging to Jacob Reece.
不管莱克西·瓦齐里在哪架飞机上
Whichever one Lexi Vaziri is on,
我要去她去的地方
that is where I am going.
我相信她要遇到危险了
I believe she's heading into danger.
魁北克
不久之前
A short time ago,
一架美国飞机在广岛上投下一颗炸♥弹♥
an American airplane dropped one bomb on Hiroshima.
那颗炸♥弹♥的威力超过两万吨♥炸♥药♥
That bomb has more power than 20,000 tons of TNT.
日本人在珍珠港上空开战
The Japanese began the war from the air at Pearl Harbor.
他们现在已经加倍偿还了
They have been repaid manyfold.
而这一切还没有结束
And the end is not yet.
这是六天前的事了
That was six days ago.
很快我们轴心国盟友也将承认失败
Soon our Axis allies will also admit defeat.
我们无法与这股超级力量抗争
We cannot compete with this superpower.
但杜鲁门说得没错
But Truman is right.
事情还没有结束
The end is not yet.
胜利仍然可以属于我们
Victory can still be ours.
记住这个日子1945年8月12日
Mark this date: 12 August, 1945,
埃及艳后去世
the 1,975th anniversary
1975周年
of the Egyptian queen's death,
今天我们释放了自己的超级武器
as the day we unleashed our own superweapon,
雅典娜计划
Project Athena.
埃及艳后 雅典娜的神圣化身
Cleopatra, holy incarnation of Athena,
我现在召唤你 把你的力量赐给我们
I summon you now, to bestow your powers upon us.
我要得到支配水的力量...
May I have power over water...
支配空气 水域 溪流
Air, the waters, streams,
河岸的土地 支配会伤害我的人
riparian lands, men who would harm me
无论在死人还是活人的国度里
in the realm of the dead and the living,
支配那些会在世上对我造成伤害的人
those who would order harm done to me upon earth.
愿第四帝国开启
May the Fourth Reich begin!
魁北克
圣丹尼斯大坝
看看这里
Over here.
看 一个匾
Look. A plaque.
讲的是圣丹尼斯大坝1945年发生的灾难
It's the Saint-Denis Dam disaster of '45.
怎么了 你以为可以拳打老纳粹吗
What? Thought you'd be getting to punch old Nazis?
不是
No.
抱歉 莱克西 时间是个残忍♥的小贱♥货♥
Sorry, Lex, time is a cruel mistress.
怎么就不剩一个抱憾未死的纳粹
I mean, couldn't there just be one too-angry-to-die Nazi left
留给我来送入地狱呢
for me to send to hell?
S O S
S... O... S.
是啊 这里还有更多呢
Yeah, there's more.
D E A
D... E... A.
这是奥德萨的一种回文密♥码♥
It's an anagram of ODESSA,
奥德萨是党卫军里几个军官形成的秘密组织
a secret group of SS officers
在二战结束时期组成的
formed at the end of World War II
他们规划了纳粹的逃亡路线
who facilitated secret Nazi escape routes.
这是加密了的信息 指向纳粹的安全天堂
This is an old coded message signaling a Nazi safe haven.
我敢打赌这里的餐厅卖♥♥法国卷
I bet the cafeteria here sells strudel.
我以为我们喜欢法国卷呢
Well, I thought we like strudel.
是喜欢 但是在这种情景下 太不吉利了
We do, but in this context, it would be ominous.
好吧 我们看看能不能找到些别的
Right. Okay, let's see what else we can find out.
你们不能进入这里
You don't belong in here!
无关人员不得进入这里 你们是谁
This entire place is off-limits! Who are you?
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表