剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
是埃及艳后吗 是吗
Is it Cleopatra? Is it?
这些是摩洛哥制♥服♥
These are Moroccan uniforms.
我要的是火车 是埃及艳后
I want the train! I want Cleopatra!
法鲁克不是一个有耐心的人
Farouk is not a patient man...
我也不是
and neither am I.
纳粹在哪
Where are the Nazis?
继续挖
Keep digging.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们还没干完
We're not done yet.
完了 大家都干完了
Oh, yes, everybody's done.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你我都不认识对方
I think the ignorance is mutual.
我是卡洛·维拉尔迪
I am Carlo Velardi.
我家族几代人都掌控着欧洲的
My family has controlled the blood antiquities trade
血宝藏交易
in Europe for generations.
在这个地区 所有的人就算是租个铲子
No one even rents a shovel in this part of the world
都要付我们保护费
without paying us protection.
我儿子 他是个...
My son, he's a...
怎么说呢 年轻鲁莽的人
come si dice, a young hothead.
而我明白这只是生意
I, however, understand this is just business.
简单的选择
Simple choice.
你付清你所欠的钱 你挖到东西都归你所有
You pay what you owe and your dig proceeds.
如果我不付呢
And if I don't?
那你就会发现我的人已经把你重重包围了
Then you discover that my men have surrounded you.
我们会在这里血战成河
And we water the ground with each other's blood.
我明天第一件事就是把钱交给你
I'll see that you have your money first thing tomorrow.
回头见 朋友
A presto, amico.
跟着他们
一旦我们找到了火车
让维拉尔迪太太变成寡妇
运气怎么样[有什么发现]
Any luck?
我不靠运气 丹尼
I make my own luck, Danny.
那你找到地方了
Oh, so you found some.
没有
No.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
她想找个地方住
She's trying to find a place to crash.
就住几个晚上 我...
Just for a few nights, I...
我可是个体贴入微的室友
I'm a really considerate roommate.
原来她会笑啊
So she can laugh.
真高兴知道
Good to know.
有进展了吗 追踪法鲁克的现金流
Any progress on following the money to Farouk
找到是谁买♥♥了那些埃及文物吗
by tracking who the Egyptian artifacts were sold to?
你觉得这世界上有多少人
How many people in the world do you think
痴迷于埃及文物
have the lack of scruples,
既有财力
cash on hand,
又敢毫无顾忌地
and love of Egyptian antiquities
从臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手里买♥♥文物
to buy them from a known terrorist?
不可能是这个人 他已经被起诉了
Can't be this guy because he's under indictment.
这个人正被离婚搞得一团糟
And this one's going through a messy divorce
而且他现金也不充裕
and isn't flush with cash.
现在 我正在追踪这两个人
Now, I'm working on tracking down these two guys.
怎么了
What?
是塞尔维亚语吗
Is that Serbian?
我估计是
Yeah, I think so.
我的塞尔维亚语不太好 但她在说什么
My Serbian isn't great, but she's saying something
"他赢了"而"她受了打击"之类的
about "Him getting a win" While "She takes a hit."
希望他们不是在我电♥话♥上
Hopefully that isn't an assassination
计划暗♥杀♥的事
being planned on my phone.
刚刚和这个人谈过
Just spoke to this guy.
皮特·诺维奇 老朋友 别问
Petre Novic. Old friend. Don't ask.
总之 在最近一次的地下拍卖♥♥中
Anyway, he was the second-highest bidder
拍卖♥♥有关埃及艳后的物品时
at a recent underground auction
他的出价是第二高的
for items pertaining to Cleopatra.
他很生气没有拍中
He was so pissed at being outbid,
他几乎是在求人告诉他究竟是谁拍走了
he was practically begging to rat out the winner.
杰西卡·黄
Jessica Wong.
中国亿万富翁 住在伦敦
Chinese billionaire living in London.
她今晚会举♥行♥一个隆重的宴会
Also having a black-tie party tonight
向宾客炫耀她的艺术收藏
to show off her art collection.
国际刑♥警♥能拿到搜查令查看她的记录吗
Can Interpol get a warrant to seize her records?
我可以试下 但就凭听信两个罪犯的对话
I can try, but it will be difficult off hearsay
是很难拿到搜查令的
from a conversation between two criminals.
丹尼
Danny,
我需要你帮忙
I could use your help.
莱克西
Lexi.
他们拿不到搜查令的
They won't be able to get the warrant.
你今晚得去参加那个宴会
You need to go to that party tonight.
拿到买♥♥卖♥♥文物的文件
Get documentation on the sale.
或者任何可以追踪到法鲁克的线索
Anything that can lead us back to Farouk.
所以你现在是以兄弟会的身份跟我说话
So, you're talking to me now as a Brotherhood agent,
而不是宪兵的身份
not the Carabinieri?
一般来说 对一方有用的
Well, generally speaking, what works for one
对另一方也会有用
works also for the other.
兄弟会截获了一些传言
The Brotherhood has intercepted some chatter,
据说是来自法鲁克的团队
believed to be from Farouk's group,
说他们马上就要找到埃及艳后了
indicating that they are very close to finding Cleopatra.
我们得弄清楚他们正在欧洲哪个地方挖掘
We need to find out where they're digging in Europe.
不过要小心一点
But be careful.
杰西卡·黄可不是什么有钱的外行
Jessica Wong is not some rich dilettante.
她是个很危险的人物
She's very dangerous.
曾经在另一个任务上
We had an asset in her place once,
我们在她那有线人
on a different mission.
但后来显然是被发现了
The asset was apparently discovered
那个线人再也没有消息了
and never heard from again.
那你想让我今晚进去
And you want me to go in tonight
是因为我可以牺牲
because I'm expendable?
伦敦
好 我们再过一遍伪装的身份
Okay, let's go over our cover.
又来
Again?
丹尼 你知道我是靠撒谎谋生的吧
Danny, you know I lie for a living?
我不知道
Yeah, well, I don't.
给我开开眼
Humor me.
我们是来为雅各布·里斯买♥♥雕像的
We're here to buy a statue for Jacob Reece.
你是杰克·斯通 他的古董专家
You're Jack Stone, his antiquities expert,
我是他的艺术经纪人 温妮弗雷德·德蒙塔格
and I'm his art broker, Winifred DeMontague.
我敢肯定
I swear.
我不注意的时候 你是不是都在看言情小说
Do you read romance novels when I'm not looking?
以防她查到 那些人名
Those are real names of people
都是真的在给里斯的工作的人
that work for Reece, in case she checks.
她会让人告诉你这幅画的出处
She'll have someone show you the provenance for the piece.
趁我分散杰西卡的注意的时候
Now, while I distract Jessica,
你去拿她的财务记录
you get a hold of her financial records.
我们会找到她和法鲁克之间的联♥系♥
We got to find a link from her to Farouk.
然后我们就把她送进监狱
And then we put her in jail.
肯定是我传染你了
Well, I must be rubbing off on you.
以前你从不关心
You never cared about stopping
要阻止这血文物交易
the blood antiquities trade before.
我压根不关心这个
I couldn't care less about that.
我只想狠狠地揍
I just want to punch her
这个愚蠢的富婆一顿
in her stupid, entitled, rich-girl face.
其实她是个白手起家的亿万富豪
To be fair, she is a self-made billionaire CEO,
颇有建树的作家和慈善家
accomplished author, and philanthropist.
她简直让人受不了
She sounds intolerable.
这里就像个金碧辉煌的玩具屋
It's like a gilded dollhouse.
目标出现
We have incoming.
要忍♥住你那揍人的欲望啊
Try to hold off on that face punching.
-那可说不好 -王小姐
- No promises. - Ms. Wong.
见到你
Such...
好开心 我是杰克·斯通
a pleasure. Jack Stone.
在里斯先生的博物馆工作
I work with Mr. Reece's museum in Rome.
杰伊说过你是他见过的最博学的
Yes. Jay said you're the most knowledgeable antiquities expert
文物专家
he's ever known.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表