剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
哈利德说有非常多笔交易
Khalid said there have been a number of transactions.
用文物和现金交换 就在罗马这里
Antiquities in exchange for cash right here in Rome.
你觉得是法鲁克干的吗
You think that's Farouk?
我觉得他在这里应该有藏身之处
Think he might have a safe house here, yeah.
可惜 哈利德没有地址
Unfortunately, Khalid doesn't have the address.
莱克茜
账本已破解
已找到情报传送点的位置
回电♥话♥
另外 我不是控制狂
控制狂
Control issues?
莱克茜
Oh, Lexi.
打给谁的
What is it?
她拿到地址了
She got the address.
从哪拿到的
From where?
说来话长 但她现在已经过去了
It's a long story, but she's headed there now.
现在批执行令太迟了
Well, it's too late to get a warrant.
我们今早会去查看的 不行吗
We'll check it out in the morning, no?
安全起见 我去跟她会和
I'm gonna meet her there just to be safe.
别做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
说得更明白些 别让她做蠢事
Or, more likely, don't let her do anything stupid.
旁观就好
Just observe.
当然
Of course.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
-我自己可以的 谢谢 -我不是在请求
- Yeah, I'm okay on my own. Thanks. - I'm not asking.
我必须去
I insist.
莱克西说这座金字塔就是秘密交换处
Lexi says this pyramid is the location of the dead drop site.
凯厄斯·塞斯提伍斯之墓 公元前12年
The tomb of Caius Cestius, 12 B.C.
罗马征服了埃及
Rome conquered Egypt,
突然之间 埃及的一切
and suddenly everything Egyptian
都在罗马风行起来
got really fashionable in Rome.
西方由此便开始
And thus began the Western appropriation
侵占我们的文化遗产
of our cultural heritage.
如果交换地点就是这里
Well, if the exchanges happened here,
附近一定有他们的藏身处 好进行监视
the safe house would be nearby to monitor them.
可选地点多得是
Lots of decent options,
都能清晰地观察到广场这片
all with a clear view of this square.
那里太容易暴露
That's too obvious.
那里视线不清晰
There's no clear line of sight.
应该在那一带中间
It should be one of those.
你还是留在这里吧
Hey, maybe you could, uh, wait here
万一莱克西过来了呢
in case Lexi shows up.
你为什么总想甩开我
Why are you always trying to lose me?
我了解你 不会怀疑你为法鲁克工作
I know you well enough not to suspect you of working for Farouk...
那就是说你在怀疑我
which means you suspect me.
只是谨慎起见
Just being cautious.
发现下方有两个陌生人
Spotting a pair of strangers below.
看起来像在确定我们的位置
Looks like they're trying to make our location.
有何指示
Orders?
描述二人特征
Describe them.
一个阿♥拉♥伯人 一个美♥国♥佬♥ 都有股条子味
One Arab, one Yankee. Both reek of cop.
如果他们有所行动
If they make a move,
就把他们解决掉
take them out.
收到
Copy that.
你的特殊任务文件还能不能发过来
Your special assignment paperwork ever come through?
你到底应不应该来这里
Are you even supposed to be here?
不应该
No. I'm not.
那天法鲁克就在我们眼皮底下
That day we had Farouk in our sights...
却那么容易就逃了
he veered off course so quickly.
我认为有人给他通风报信
I think someone warned him.
你觉得是埃及政♥府♥的人吗
You think someone in the Egyptian government?
没错
Yes.
听好 可能你还耿耿于怀
Look, as angry as you might be about what happened then
当时在金字塔跟前发生的事
and what happened at the pyramids,
想象一下我是什么感受
imagine how I feel
事情可是发生在我自己国家
when it's happening in my own country.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
如果我是内奸
If I am the mole,
现在跳出来指责别人便是一步好棋
it's a good play for me to accuse someone else.
我明白你为什么不愿意相信我
I know why you wouldn't trust me.
可每次接近他
But every time I get close to him...
我都会碰壁
I hit a wall.
我只靠自己无法完成任务
There's no way I can do this on my own.
也找不到更信任的人并肩作战
And there's no one I trust more to have my back.
好吧
All right.
我们进去摸摸这的情况
Let's go in, get the lay of the land.
问问话
Maybe ask some questions.
以防我们得到危险的答复
In case we don't like the answers.
法鲁克的藏身处
Farouk's safe house!
四楼
Fourth floor!
楼里见
Meet you inside!
掩护我 我冲进去
Cover me! I'm going in!
看到莱克西了没
Do you see Lexi?
我们撤 跟我走
Let's get out of here! Follow me!
莱克西
Lexi!
阿西姆
Asim.
阿西姆
Asim!
阿西姆
Asim.
阿西姆 我来求救
Asim! I'll call in.
坚持住
Hold on.
拜托你坚持下来
Please stay with us.
你
You...
一定要结束这一切
finish this.
你保证
Promise.
我保证
I promise.
为了我们国家
For our country.
我会的
I will.
就猜到会在这找到你
Thought I'd find you here.
上次看见你这幅样子
Last time I saw you like this,
科瓦尔斯基太太的英帕拉直接冲进了窗户里
Mrs. Kowalski's Impala got the window smashed in.
来吧 击球员就位
Come on, batter up.
除非你觉得再也接不住我的滑球了
'Less you don't think you can hit my slider anymore.
你是说你那招
You mean that garbage fastball
用发胶抹过一遍的垃圾快速球吗
you cover with hair gel?
我这招可是唯一能
My technique was the only thing
能阻止那些圣卢克来的骗子
that could stop those cheaters from St. Luke's.
我从没见过那么多十二岁长胡子的人
God, I've never seen so many 12-year-olds with mustaches.
伙计们 介意我们借用下地方吗
滚蛋 菜鸡
Hey, kiss off, A-Rod.
这么说话太伤人了啊
Oh, that hurts on so many levels.
看来我是别无选择了
Well, they're leaving me no choice.
你已经礼貌地问过了
Yeah. You even asked nicely.
我都要替他们感到难过了
I almost feel bad for them.
上帝爱你们
God loves you.
你准备好挨球砸了吗
Are you ready for the pain?
你就使劲往远扔吧 野蛮人
Just try to get it remotely over the plate, Wild Thing.
算你厉害
All right, all right.
也许这个球就能让你闭嘴了
Maybe this one'll shut you up.
它远远地飞越了绿色魔鬼棒球场
It goes deep over the Green Monster!
听着
Hey, listen, um...
我在想
Listen, I was thinking.
你为什么不在罗马跟我多待一段时间呢
Why don't you stay with me in Rome a little while longer?
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我也同意让你的小偷女友一块留在这
I'll even let your grifter girlfriend visit.
她 她不是我女朋友
She's not... she's not my girlfriend.
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着
Look,
我并不了解她
I don't know what she is.
我所知道的只是
All I know is...
需要有人去阻止他 靠我自己办不到
somebody's got to stop this guy, and I can't do it alone.
反正没有我她也会孤身涉险
And she's gonna try and do it herself anyway,
她可能会受伤的
and she's gonna get hurt.
如果她发生了什么事 我不知道
And if anything happened to her, I don't know, I...
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表