剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
the treasure hunters and the terrorists-- and kill them all.
我会的 卡洛叔叔
I will do it, Tio Carlo.
早上好
Good morning.
早
Morning.
好茶
Good tea.
这是我第一次喝
It's my first try.
抱歉 来看看这个
Excuse me. Look at this.
通缉令
有人和我说今天会有人来搜查营地
I have been told that the camp is going to be searched today.
你们在这里已经不安全了
You won't be safe here anymore.
谢了
Thanks.
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
等尘埃落定后 再回来找埃及艳后
Come back for Cleopatra once the chaos has died down.
你看到了吗
You see that?
你看她的项链
Look at her necklace.
埃及艳后和安东尼的印记
Cleopatra and Antony's sigil.
在交易黑市的出土文物中出现过
It was on the relics at the black market bazaar.
所以设计这条项链的人
So whoever made that design
和埃及艳后的石棺有联♥系♥吗
had had contact with Cleopatra's sarcophagus?
没错
Exactly.
坐下
Sit down.
让我看看你的伤口
Let me look at that.
-伤口受到了感染 -你会说英文
- It's infected. - You speak English.
叙利亚爆发战争之前
I studied at the University of Damascus,
我在大马士革大学念书
before the war in Syria.
这个营地里的人几乎都是叙利亚人
That's where most of the people in this camp come from.
-你们在这待了多久 -一年
- How long have you been here? - A year.
我在努力攒够钱去奥斯陆
I'm trying to save enough money to travel to Oslo.
挪威首都
我丈夫和儿子都在那里
That's where my husband and son are.
我不是故意偷听你们说话
I didn't mean to eavesdrop,
但我听到你们在聊我的项链
but I heard you talking about my necklace.
是的 设计很棒
Yeah, it's a fascinating design.
你从哪里买♥♥来的
Where did you get it?
老麦地那的拉兹罗珠宝店
Lazlo's Jewelry Shop in the Old Medina.
我在那里做兼♥职♥
I work there part-time.
这个型很火
It's a popular item.
别的店都没得卖♥♥
No other store carries it.
我们很想见见设计项链的人
We're interested in meeting whoever designed it.
那家店买♥♥这条项链很多年了
The shop has been selling them for years,
早在我开始在那工作之前
well before I started working there.
也许你能帮我们联♥系♥一下店主
Well, maybe you could connect us with the shop owner?
店主不是好人
The shop owner is not a good person.
对不起 我帮不了你们
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
每六小时换一次药
Change the dressing every six hours.
我还不知道你叫什么
我叫莱克西
我叫阿雅
Aya.
阿雅
Aya.
我们需要你的帮忙
We need your help.
你听说金字塔发生了恐怖袭击吗
Did you hear about the terrorist attack on the pyramid?
当然
Of course.
我们在找的信息
Well, the information we are looking for
能阻止下一场袭击
can stop the next attack from happening.
我们有预感你的老板能帮忙
We have a feeling your boss may be able to help.
你是叙利亚人 我是埃及人
You're from Syria. I'm from Egypt.
我们都见证过毁灭
We both have seen destruction.
我们都失去过挚爱的人
We've both lost people we love.
我们想要只是
All we want
阻止同样的事发生在其他人身上
is to stop the same thing from happening to somebody else.
你要找的人叫萨利姆·勒梅
The man you're looking for is Salim Le Mer.
他很有势力
He's very powerful.
一定不能让他知道是我告诉你的
He must not know I told you.
我知道
I understand.
通缉令
我们会保护你免受他的伤害 我保证
We will protect you from him, you have my word.
我们在哪能找到他
Where can we find him?
你好 我有悬赏的情报
Hello. I'm calling about the reward.
我猜你是卡尔森探员吧
Agent Karlsson, I presume?
我是拉敏·哈姆扎 警♥察♥局长
Ramin Hamza, chief of police.
我的东西要放在哪里
Where can I set up shop?
这边请 你是我们的客人
Please, you are our guest.
-要喝茶吗 -我们还有很多工作要做
- How about some tea? - We have too much work to do.
没时间喝茶了
We don't have time for tea.
你为了找到丹尼和莱克西都做了什么
Where are you in your search for Danny and Lexi?
我已经在摩洛哥的每个区都设了检查站
I have ordered checkpoints in every district in Morocco.
所有人进出都要先经过我的手下
No one will come or go without having to go past my officers.
全国都处于高度警戒状态
The entire country is on high alert.
只要麦克纳马拉先生和瓦齐里小姐露面
When Mr. McNamara and Ms. Vaziri surface...
他们就会被发现
they will be found.
我觉得世界不会因为格温·卡尔森的
I don't think the world will end because Gwen Karlsson
一杯不在计划之内的茶而终结
had an unscheduled cup of tea.
所以你要我们现在就光等着
So you want us to wait?
他们已经被发现了
They've been spotted.
那肯定就是勒梅的办公室了
That must be Le Mer's office.
对 没错
Yup. Okay.
我来搞定
I've got this one.
我们来这见萨利姆·勒梅
你们是谁
我是肚皮舞娘
他也是肚皮舞娘吗
我们只要勒梅先生五分钟的时间
我不知道你在说什么
滚
Get lost.
说的真不错
Nailed it.
我们要花点时间搞清楚下一步该做什么
Let's take a minute, figure out what to do next.
告诉卡洛·维拉迪
他们的赏金要加倍
所以 我们现在出不了城
So... we can't get out of the city,
找不到埃及艳后 法鲁克还在逃
can't find Cleopatra, Farouk is still out there.
警♥察♥要逮捕我们
We got cops trying to arrest us
黑帮要杀了我们
and mobsters trying to kill us.
我已经无计可施了
I'm all out of ideas.
你呢
You?
那是肖吗
Is that Shaw?
茫茫人海
Of all the gin joints...
我的天
Oh, no.
-在猎艳呢 肖 -这些女士
- Hustling cougars, Shaw? - These ladies
到这来给她们枯燥的生活找点刺♥激♥
come here for a little adventure in their humdrum lives,
我给她们全身心的卡萨布兰卡
and I give them the full Casablanca.
我都不想知道这是什么意思
I don't even want to know what that means.
我是说一种体验
I mean the experience.
想到我的生活在被你们毁了之后
And considering I just got my life back together
刚回到正轨
after you two blew it up...
我救了你 两次
I saved your life. Twice.
你差点害死我 三次
And nearly got me killed. Three times.
快走开
So move along,
-在你们毁了一切之前 -可以
- before you ruin everything again. - Absolutely,
只要我们和萨利姆·勒梅见上一面
soon as we get a meeting with Salim Le Mer.
你和他是什么关系
What's your relationship with him?
我们之间有个协议
We have an arrangement.
我给他的客人带来浪漫的体验
I bring a fantasy experience to his customers,
他顺手拿点提成
and he helps himself to a reasonable cut.
所以他是你的皮条客
So he's your pimp?
不 等等 不是
No. Wait... No.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我们要见勒梅
We need to meet with La Mer.
办成的话
Make it happen,
我们就不找你的麻烦了
we'll get out of your hair.
不行 你们现在闻起来像垃圾
No. You two smell like trash right now.
我的意思是真的像在垃圾堆里打了滚
As in you literally been rolling around in the garbage.
我们觉得埃及艳后在卡萨布兰卡
We think Cleopatra is in Casablanca.
好吧 我之前也听说过
Yeah, yeah, I heard that noise before.
但你没有听说过
But what you haven't heard
埃及人和里斯
is that the Egyptians and Reece
要给找到的人一笔很可观的赏金
are now offering a handsome finder's fee.
你说什么
Say what now?
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表