剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
卡里姆·法鲁克
Karim Farouk,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
你还是要做你要做的事
Well, you got to do what you got to do, I suppose.
但我要说
But you should know...
这不是针对个人的
it wasn't personal.
至少不是针对你的
Well, not to you, at least.
这只是我个人的行为
It was deeply personal to me.
那是为我母亲的复仇
It was revenge... for my mother.
我以为你应该是最能够理解
I'd have thought out of all the people in the world,
这些事的人
you'd be able to understand that.
你差点害死了那场晚会上的所有人
You would have murdered everyone at that gala.
但我是想提前警告你们的 对吗
I tried to give you a fair warning, though, didn't I?
让你们离开 就是微微点了点头
Let you get out-- I mean, it was a subtle nod.
不管怎么样
Nonetheless...
我很喜欢你们
I like you guys.
里斯伤害了我们 我们所有人
And Reece hurt us. Each one of us.
拜托
Come on.
我们算是在同一边的
We're practically on the same side.
卡里姆 西蒙 不管我要叫你什么
Karim, Simon, whatever I'm supposed to call you,
你再看一眼杂♥志♥下的这把枪
you look at the gun under the magazine one more time,
我就直接打死你
I'm just gonna shoot you.
我本来都忘了 直到你刚刚
I forgot it was there until you reminded me
提醒了我
just right now.
你会像我一样 觉得这很讽刺
You'll find it ironic, as I do,
你们要来逮捕我
that here you are to arrest me,
但其实我杀的唯一一个人
but actually the only man I ever killed
就是拉希德·赫加齐
was Rasheed Hegazi.
你不会真这么觉得吧
Oh, you can't possibly believe that.
我的确这么觉得 他活该
I do believe it, and he deserved it.
我相信我们都同意这一点
That's something we can all agree on.
他是一个冷血杀手
He was a stone-cold killer.
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
是的
Yes.
你是
Yes, you are.
不是针对你
Nothing personal.
我相信我们马上还会再见的
I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys soon enough.
不管怎么样 现在这个世界很小
After all, the world's such a small place these days.
开罗
揭幕晚会
安东尼和埃及艳后展览
谢谢你没有听我
So, uh... thanks for not listening to me
就是我说
when I said I, you know,
再也不想见到你了
never wanted to see you again.
冒险将会继续
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表