剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
好了
Okay.
你帮我把肖绑起来
I need you to tie Shaw up,
你把他扔到后备箱里 我来发动这台车
get him in the trunk while I hot-wire this thing.
怎么了
What?
我要穿着偷来的衣服
I'm wearing a stolen suit,
要勾结犯罪团伙
colluding with the Mob
现在还得玩侠盗猎车和绑♥架♥是吧
and now we've moved on to grand theft auto and kidnapping?
搞清楚 是你让我帮你
Well, you're the one who came to me,
犯人 记得吗
the criminal, remember?
你现在是想在这干站着等着被抓
Now, do you want to stay here and get arrested
还是上车去救你朋友卡斯蒂略
or get in the damn car and save your friend Castillo?
好吧 但我要留个字条
Fine. But I'm leaving a note.
亚历山大市
瓦齐里古董店
雷扎·瓦齐里
Reza Vaziri?
我是丹尼尔·麦克纳马拉探员
Agent Daniel McNamara.
联邦调查局的 有时间聊聊吗
FBI. Do you have a minute?
聊什么
What is this about?
她这次来又要干什么
先生 进去说会比较好
Be better if we came in, sir.
我无可奉告 先生
There is nothing to say, sir.
几年前她就已心知肚明
She made it clear years ago,
她这就是自作自受
this is the life she wanted for herself
我已经让她免受牢狱之苦了
and I am done trying to keep her out of jail.
我明白 先生 但是事情很敏感
I understand, sir, but this is a sensitive matter.
我们不能就这么在街上说
We can't talk in the street.
爸爸 能请你让我们进去吗
Baba, can we please come in?
你有大把的理由可以朝我发脾气
You have every right to be mad at me.
-我从来没听进去 -你从未
- I never listened. - u202dYou never...
-你... -成事不足败事有余
- You... - Always getting into trouble.
别抢我的话
Stop saying things I want to say.
我就是想告诉你我都明白
I'm just trying to show you I understand.
但这次不一样 我保证
And that this time it's different, I promise.
我在努力向善
I'm trying to do something good.
我是说 我确实做过坏事
I mean, I-I did do something bad,
但这次 如果你愿意帮助我 我就是在做好事
but I'm doing something good now if you'll help me.
什么事
What is it?
联邦调查局 他们想征用你的古董店
The FBI, they want to use your antique shop
布下圈套 抓捕卡里姆·法鲁克
to set up a sting operation on Karim Farouk.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
The terrorist?
我们能阻止他
We can stop him.
我得到了一次改过自新的机会
I get a chance to start over.
可以洗刷过往 你还有我
A clean slate, you and me.
拜托了
Please.
我会听听他要说的话
I will hear this man out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
美埃联合抓捕法鲁克特别行动小组
这是个绝美的杰作
我来自北尼罗河地区
那儿离塔尼斯不远
法鲁克接电♥话♥了
Farouk is on the line.
开始行动
Operation is a go.
138号♥猎手 前往EC区
Predator 138, move to quadrant Echo Charlie.
准备就位 听候指令
Stand by for holding and confirmation.
找到法鲁克的位置了
Farouk's location is confirmed.
就在中间那辆车
Middle vehicle.
去给我把他抓回来
通知抓捕小组开始行动
Tell the task force they're a go.
接着和他聊
Keep talking.
现在情况如何
What happens now?
在你♥爸♥和法鲁克通话时
Well, while your dad keeps Farouk on the line,
一架载满联邦调查局探员的黑鹰直升机
a Blackhawk full of FBI agents
还有阿西姆的埃及突击队都在伺机而动
and Asim's Egyptian Commandos is on its way.
他们会开枪打穿发动机组让车停下
They'll stop the car with a bullet through the engine block,
然后直升机上的探员顺势通过绳索降落到地面
the team fast ropes down,
逮捕法鲁克
arrests Farouk.
30秒内瞄准目标
30 seconds to target.
目标已驶离当前线路
Target has deviated from his current route.
这不可能
It can't be.
看起来他知道我们在埋伏
It's like he knows we are coming.
目标驶出国界 进入利比亚
Target just crossed over the border into Libya.
靠
Damn!
我们只能暂停追捕
We have to break off pursuit.
等一下 为什么
Wait, why?
我们为了抓他已经耗了六个月了
We have been hunting Farouk for six months.
现在他就在我们眼前
Now we have him.
我们没有能在利比亚行动的管辖协议
We have no jurisdictional agreement to operate in Libya.
我能在90秒内调遣两架驻地的空军米格战斗机
I can have two Egyptian Air Force MIGs on station in 90 seconds.
-我们可以部署空中袭击 -这...
- We can call in an air strike. - That's...
这可是战争行为
That's an act of war.
他杀了几百个我的兄弟
He has killed hundreds of my people.
也是你的兄弟
Yours, too.
这早就是在打仗了
We are already at war.
你从市集附近发射导弹
You launch a missile that close to the market
失手的话 我们会杀害更多的无辜百姓
and miss, we'll kill a hundred more innocent people.
我指挥的是这次行动的埃及方军队
I am in charge of the Egyptian end of this operation.
并不需要你批准
I don't need your permission.
阿西姆 我们可以再找机会抓他
Asim, we'll get another chance at him.
停止开战 停止开战
Do not engage. Do not engage.
他挂电♥话♥了
He hang up with me.
法鲁克已经有所怀疑了
Farouk suspected something.
丹尼
Danny?
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
出于他的安全考虑
For his sake.
丹尼
Danny.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们会抓住他的
We're gonna get this guy.
同时也会保证你的安全
And we'll keep you safe.
罗马 亚壁古道
现在相信诅咒了吗
Believe in curses now?
我要见我的律师
I'd like to speak to my lawyer.
这里看起来很像警♥察♥局吗
Does this look like a police station?
我们知道你在
We know you're selling the treasure
帮那些炸金字塔的人偷卖♥♥宝藏
for whoever bombed the pyramid.
快点说你替谁做事
You're gonna tell us who you're working for.
我对你们无话可说
I have nothing to say to either of you.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我准备把它刺进你的膝盖
I'm gonna stick this in your knee.
看看这样能不能让你开口
See if that gets you talking.
-严刑逼供不管用的 -我倒是愿意碰碰运气
- Torture doesn't work. - Oh, I'm willing to roll the dice.
他为了让你住手什么假话都说得出来
He's gonna say anything to get you to stop.
这对我们找到卡斯蒂略博士没有任何帮助
It's not gonna help us find Dr. Castillo.
你从法鲁克那什么消息都没套到
You haven't learned a damn thing since Farouk.
法鲁克和这事有什么关系
What does Farouk have to do with this?
你让他逃跑了
You let him get away.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
那些埃及人杀了他
Thank God the Egyptians killed him
全因为本来你那么擅长抓捕坏人
because you're so great at tracking down the bad guys,
但就是不做好该做的事情去阻止他们
but you refuse to do what you have to do to stop them.
有意思
Interesting.
我联♥系♥上了我特种空军部队的朋友
I reached out to my friend in the SAS.
艾登·肖的护卫队于2010年
Aiden Shaw's convoy was hit by
在提克里特的路边遭到轰炸袭击
a roadside bomb in Tikrit in 2010
而在同一天
on the same day an American contractor named
一个叫德韦恩·科尔曼美国承包商失踪了
Dwayne Coleman disappeared.
和你长得挺像啊
Looks a lot like you.
你偷了死人的身份
You stole a dead man's identity..
德韦恩
u202dDwayne.
所以...你是个假的狠角色
So... you're a forgery of a bad-ass.
突然就更说得通了
Suddenly you make a lot more sense.
我发现了商机 我做到了
I saw a business opportunity. And I made it work.
以为我不是狠角色 来啊 试试
Don't think I'm a bad-ass? Go ahead, try me.
卡斯蒂略博士还活着吗
Is Dr. Castillo alive?
我不知道你说的是谁
I-I have no idea who that is.
那是谁雇的你
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表