剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
她是一名盗贼 很可能会派上用场
and she's a thief, she could be useful.
既然你们俩都面临
And since both of you are looking at
被关上好几年的局面 我们也会给她好处
many years behind bars, she will be incentivized
确保你能从你老爹嘴里问出东西
to make sure that you get answers out of your old man.
所以她也要去
So she's going.
血宝藏
第一季第八集
联调局的记忆力很好
The FBI has a long memory.
如果你耍我 想跑
If you screw me-- try to run,
天涯海角
anywhere in the world--
我们都会把你找回来 这是我们的承诺
we will find you. That's a promise.
我还有一个条件
I want one more thing out of this deal.
你无权和我们协商
You're in no position to negotiate.
你自己说的
You said it yourself:
我是你最后的机会
I'm your last chance.
你针对我的指控是站不住脚的
The charges you got on me aren't gonna hold up,
我们都清楚
and we both know it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
法鲁克在找埃及艳后
Farouk's looking for Cleopatra,
她当初在一群纳粹手上
and a group of Nazis had her,
至少在卡萨布兰卡时是的
at least as far as Casablanca.
我们要查出他们去了哪里
We need to find out where they went.
抱歉 纳粹的时代比我早太多了
Sorry, Nazis are a bit before my time.
是啊 但你也说了 联调局的记忆力很好
Yeah, but like you said, the FBI has a long memory.
你可以给我搞到记录
You can get the records for me.
我需要关于回形针行动的所有档案
I need the entire file on Operation Paperclip.
你要75年前的档案
You want a 75-year-old file...
名字还这么蠢
With a stupid name.
回形针是美国一个绝密项目
Paperclip was a top-secret U.S. Program
在二战后招募纳粹科学家
that recruited Nazi scientists to work for us
为我们工作
after World War II.
那他们肯定追查了战后逃亡的纳粹
So they must have tracked Nazis escaping after the war.
-也许甚至也查到了从卡萨布兰卡逃走的 -没错
- Maybe even from, say, Casablanca? - u202dExactly.u202c
哈珀 我会给你找回那些画
Harper, I'll get you the paintings.
你要给我搞到回形针档案
You get me the Paperclip file.
等我们阻止了法鲁克
And when we stop Farouk,
军功章也有你的
you'll get the credit.
奥马尔是法鲁克的得力助手
Omar is Farouk's right-hand man.
这是我们首次拔除他们整个组织的机会
Our first chance to crack his entire organization.
那你想怎么办
So how do you want to do it?
"好宪兵 坏国际警♥察♥"
"Good carabiniere, bad Interpol"?
我从来都不喜欢这种说法
I never liked that expression.
只要是负责任的执法部门都不会
"Bad cop" Is not something any responsible
选择"坏警♥察♥"这种东西
law enforcement officer would ever choose.
这只是演戏
It's just acting.
那我为什么非得当坏的
Why do I have to be the bad one?
你有一种天然的
You have a certain...
东西
something.
我完全看不出来
I don't see that at all.
很完美
Perfect.
这是什么
What is this?
这个更苦
Oh, it's bitter.
-这对消化好 -真恶心
- It's good for, uh, digestion. - It's disgusting.
我们愿意尽一切努力
Look, we'd like to do anything we can
-让你能舒适地待在这里 -这样吧
- for you to feel comfortable. - I'll tell you what.
我们还是跳过好警♥察♥这段
How about we skip this good cop part?
因为我很期待她的坏警♥察♥这段
'Cause I'm really looking forward to her bad cop part.
我们要以恐♥怖♥主♥义♥和谋杀罪名起诉你
We have you on charges of terrorism and murder.
还违反了国际法中的禁止毁坏古迹
Also, because international law prohibits the destruction
和策划战争
of heritage sites, war crimes.
你接下来所说的话只能决定
What you say next determines
你接下来是在监狱里蹲一辈子
the difference between life in prison
还是在更糟糕的监狱里蹲一辈子
and life in a much worse prison.
听着
Look...
我们知道你的忠心肯定是有原因的
we know you are devoted to a cause.
那是其他人
Oh, those are the other guys.
我就是为了钱
I do what I do for money.
我甚至都不信教 兄弟
I'm not even religious, bro.
法鲁克知道吗
Does Farouk know that?
当然了
Of course.
团伙中大多数人是信徒
Most of the crew are believers,
但他们也收我这样的人
but they are kept in line by people like me--
专业的 法鲁克想要的可不仅仅是一群
the pros. Farouk wants more than a bunch
头脑发达 只会挥枪的傻蛋
of adrenaline junkies waving their AKs in the air.
你炸掉了一座金字塔
You blew up a pyramid.
对法鲁克来说 这只是在对东方和西方
For Farouk that was a middle finger for the East
竖中指
and the West.
但这也包好了我们的任务 让全世界
But it also covered our tracks and kept the world
都在关注新闻
watching the news...
而他已经卖♥♥掉了偷来的赃物
while he was already selling the stolen goods.
那他为什么还没有卖♥♥掉安东尼
So why hasn't he sold Antony?
他为什么这么执迷于埃及艳后
And why is he so hell-bent on Cleopatra?
他最终的计划是什么
What's his ultimate plan?
我会告诉你我的计划
I will tell you my plan.
我会告诉你们一切
I'll let you know everything...
只要一个不错的协议
for a sweet deal.
我要一个新的身份 我要一个新的家
I want a new identity, I want a new home,
我还要一个新的银行账户
and I want a new bank account
需要点时间
Could take some time.
你们得快点了
You have to be quick.
你们现在把我抓了 法鲁克可得
Now that you have me, Farouk's going to have to
加快速度了
speed up his plan.
也许我们应该直接放了你
Maybe we should just let you go.
我相信法鲁克知道你有多么忠心后
I'm sure Farouk will take very good care of you,
肯定会关照好你的
knowing how loyal you are.
也许你还是应该喝一些
Maybe you should have this after all.
有助于缓解胃部压力
It's good for stomach distress.
开罗
机密毒理办公室
-博士 请 -就在那边
- Doctor, if you please? - It's over here.
就是这个
This is it.
我们本来应该在没人的时候来的
We were supposed to do this when no one was here.
我不得不加快我的日程
I have to move up my timeline.
我付钱给你可不是为了让你的良心作祟
And I'm not paying you to have a conscience.
只是这样风险更高 而且也该
t's just more risk. It should also...
增加我的酬劳
raise my fee.
这很有帮助 博士
Just make my weapon, Doctor.
以后 你...
After that, you...
你以后就不用再担心钱的问题了
you won't have to worry about money ever again.
毁掉这实验室
Destroy the lab.
波士顿
就这样吗 你们这几个家伙只能想出这种计划
So that's it? This is all you guys could come up with?
我告诉你 帕特 这是千载难逢的机会
I'm telling you, Pat, it's the chance of a lifetime.
-拜托 查皮 这次也太过分了 -过分
- Come on, Chappie, this is going too far this time. - Too far?
所有都安排好了
The job is all lined up.
警卫排班表 密♥码♥ 全安排好了
The guard schedules, the entry codes-- everything's all set.
我很乐意为你们一个月处理几次东西
I'm happy to collect for you guys a few times a month,
睁一只眼闭一只眼 但这次和以前不一样
turn my head the other way, but that was before. All right?
以前都是我一个人 但现在
That was when I was on my own. But now...
现在 现在怎么了
Now? What now?
你要供你的儿子
You have a son to provide for.
这一夜之间就能赚来你要给他的所有钱
This could set him up in one night.
就这样 说定了
That's it, it's over.
帕特里克 拜托 我需要这个
Patrick, please, I... I need this.
你需要这个
Oh, you need this?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
赶紧给我看看警卫排班表
Hurry up and show me the guard schedules.
当值长官这个月已经因为我两次点名迟到
Watch commander's been on me for being late for roll call
-盯紧我了 -这次以后
- the past two times this month. - Look, after this,
你就永远不用担心什么打卡了
you'll never have to worry about another time card again,
那么
so...
赶紧让你孩子走开
Hey. Get that kid out of here.
丹尼 去你的房♥间 待在里面
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表