剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
一个玻璃隔断没上锁
above his door that's unlocked,
-所以我就进去了 -用用这个怎么样
- and I was able to get in... - How about I use this?
好吧 必须承认
Okay, I have to say,
跟执法人员统一战线
being on this side of law enforcement
真是省事多了
definitely has its advantages.
加扎勒还没回来吗
So Ghazal hasn't come back yet?
今天回不来 女士
Not today, ma'am.
他有迟到过吗
Is he, uh, ever late?
自从我在这工作就没有过 八年了
Not since I've worked here. Eight years.
可以请你回避一下吗
Can you give us a moment?
国际刑♥警♥工作需要 事关机密
Interpol business. It's classified.
我来向上级通报
I'll get my superior.
真是太妙了
bloody fantastic.
加扎勒不是落荒而逃
Either Ghazal is on the run
就是已经死了
or he's already dead.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
有人把保险箱扫荡一空
Someone cleaned out the safe.
也许他得知里斯要清理门户
Or maybe he knows Reece are cutting loose threads
所以消失了
and disappeared.
或者他不知道 里斯让他消失了
Or he didn't, and Reece disappeared him.
有人把硬盘拿走了
Someone took the hard drive.
看上去对加扎勒十分不利
Not looking good for Ghazal.
我来查查他的住处
I'll find out where he lives.
纽约 里斯宅
我们已经铺设了400英里的输油管
We've already laid 400 miles
无一人丧生
of pipeline without a single fatality.
我们都明白这是在敲诈
Look, we both know that this is a shakedown.
你直接说想让我出多少钱吧
Just tell me what it's gonna cost me.
雅各布 我在打电♥话♥ 你知道还不规矩点
Jacob, I'm on the phone, you know better than that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, sir.
好吧 就这样吧
Fine. Do it.
但是别用里斯集团的账户付款
Just don't pay from the Reece Corporate account.
你在那干什么 雅各布 搞破坏吗
What are you doing over there, Jacob, making a mess?
这是什么
What is this?
你看怎么样
Well, how about that?
这个是埃及艳后
That, my boy, is Cleopatra,
埃及的最后一任女王
the last queen of Egypt.
这是我还在军队时拍的照
That's me when I was in the army.
我们抓捕了一位德国♥军♥官 他叫克鲁格
We'd captured this German officer-- Krug was his name.
埃及艳后失踪已久
You see, Cleopatra's been lost for a very long time,
但克鲁格告诉我他知道她在哪
but Krug told me he knew where she was.
-你找到她了 -没有
- So you found her? - u202dNope.u202c
但这张照片
But this picture,
在我心里点燃了一把火
it lit a fire in me.
突然之间 找到埃及艳后
Suddenly, finding Cleopatra
成了这世上最重要的事
was the most important thing in the world.
所以我开始寻找她
So I went looking for her.
要是她在外面某个地方
If she's out there somewhere,
这位女士不想被找到
this lady doesn't want to be found.
埃及
你不该在那下面
You shouldn't be down there.
你会说英语
You speak English.
你没看到后面的标志吗
Did you not see the signs back there?
是的 我看到了标志 但是
Uh, yeah, yeah, I saw the signs, but...
但你认为它们对你不起作用
But you thought they did not apply to you?
你介意先帮我上来再指责我吗
Look, you mind chastising me after you help me up?
你一定是我的守护天使
You must be my guardian angel.
你到下面干什么
What were you doing down there?
探索
Uh, exploring.
我是个学生背包客
I'm a student backpacking around.
你是雅各布·里斯三世
You are Jacob Reece III.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
你要找的托勒密圣杯早就不见了
The Chalice of the Ptolemies you're looking for is long gone,
被你这样的盗墓贼拿走了
taken by grave robbers like you.
等一下
Now hold on a minute.
我不是盗墓贼
I'm not a grave robber.
它属于博物馆 给世人观赏
Okay? It belongs in a museum for the whole world to see.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
这样如何
How about this?
我需要一个导游兼翻译
I need a guide and interpreter,
很明显
clearly.
我现在付你三倍的钱
I'll pay you three times what you're making right now,
当我找到我想要的东西时
and when I find what I'm looking for,
你可以确保我信守诺言
you'll be right there to make sure I keep my word.
省省你的钱吧
Save your money.
我知道你在找安东尼和埃及艳后
I know you're trying to find Antony and Cleopatra.
他们也早就不见了
They are long gone as well.
好吧 如果你是对的
Well, if you're right,
那你就能在我们继续找时大赚特赚
then you stand to make a lot of money while we keep looking.
我叫扎拉 扎拉·法鲁克
I'm Zara. Zara Farouk.
很高兴见到你 扎拉
It's very nice to meet you, Zara.
我也是 杰伊
Nice to met you, Jay.
罗马
我在梵蒂冈外♥交♥部♥的朋友
My friends in the Vatican Foreign Ministry
正在搞清楚扎拉·法鲁克是谁
are figuring out who Zara Farouk was.
某些人的工作做得非常好
Somebody has done a very good job
几乎消除了她存在的所有痕迹
of removing almost any trace of her existence.
几乎所有痕迹吗
Almost any trace?
她们的发现和格温一样
They found the same thing that Gwen did:
她去医院检查木乃伊癌时
her name on a hospital register
所登记的名字
from when she checked herself in with the mummy cancer.
我的天哪 我们真的要这么叫它吗
Oh, for God's sakes, is that what we're calling it now?
这很容易记住
It's just easier to remember.
不管怎样 她死后
Anyway, when she died,
一个伊玛目被带去问话
an imam was requested.
这是我们关于她的最后信息
That's the last info we have on her.
我只是胡乱猜测 但一些清♥真♥寺
Now, I know it's a shot in the dark, but some mosques
会用手写记录
use handwritten records.
所以对任何人来说
That'd be pretty easy for anyone
想要清除文字痕迹就很容易
trying to clean up a paper trail to miss.
那她去住处附近的医院
Well, it makes sense that she would go to a hospital
是有道理的
near where she lives.
让你有个搜索的范围了
Gives you an area to search in.
没错 我在埃及有一个伊玛目朋友
Exactly. Now, I have an imam friend in Egypt
他正在调查
who is looking into it.
他会弄清楚她去了哪座清♥真♥寺
He's gonna figure out which mosque she went to,
然后把找到的东西寄给我们
and then he's gonna send us whatever he finds.
你查到了什么
What'd you find out?
我一直在读关于实验室里发现的
Well, I've been reading up about the body
那具尸体的报告
that was found in the lab.
他是一名科学家 为法鲁克工作过
He was a scientist who apparently worked for Farouk.
他死于和扎拉相同的症状
He died from the same symptoms that Zara did,
但是恶化过程更快
only massively accelerated.
所以在几个月内杀死了她的东西
So what killed her in months,
在几分钟内杀死了他
killed him in minutes.
这真可怕
That is grim.
是啊
Yeah.
我只想知道为什么要花这么大力气
I'm just trying to figure out why all the effort
将这种细菌做成武器
into weaponizing something
明明已经有更厉害的毒素
when there are far greater toxins already out there?
对啊 法鲁克似乎不仅仅是想杀人
Yeah. It seems like Farouk didn't just want to kill people,
他想要他们像她一样受苦
he wanted to make sure that they suffered like she did.
好吧 不管我们在和谁打交道
Yeah, well, whoever we're dealing with
他都有点可怕
is some kind of awful,
我会告诉你在埃及的朋友要小心一点
so I would tell your friend in Egypt to be careful.
开罗
扎马雷克
我的人追踪耶茨从机场到了这里
So my guy tracked Yates from the airport to here.
-这是耶茨家吗 -没有说
- This is Yates' place? - Didn't say.
他多久前到这里的
How long ago did he get here?
没有说
Didn't say.
他是直接来的这里还是停下来过
Did he come directly to this house or make any stops?
-没有说吗 -我告诉我的人
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表