剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
I'll help you find Antony and Cleopatra.
我甚至将会给家人朋友
And I'll even throw in
提供五折的优♥惠♥
a 50% off friends and family discount.
那是当然
Of course.
我想让你们两个来搞定这些细节
I'll let you two work out those details.
我要给索莱达打个电♥话♥
I've got to call Soledad,
让她知道我们找到了哪些有关她父亲的东西
let her know what we found about her father.
好的
Yeah.
莱克西 谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
Lexi, thanks for calling.
我从警♥察♥那里已经听说了一些有关我父亲的事
I heard from the police about my father.
他从来都没有抛弃你
He never abandoned you.
他只是没有办法穿越岛上的雷区
He just couldn't get through the minefield around the island.
而最后
Eventually...
最后他就放弃了
well, eventually, he just gave up.
我之前以为你给我放的那段录音
I thought that recording you played for me
会是我听说的最后一件有关他的事物
would be the last thing I hear about him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我向你保证 他会被带回来
I will make sure that he is brought back
和自己的家人重聚的
to be reunited with his family.
非常感谢你
Muchas gracias.
怎么样
How'd it go?
她
Oh, she, uh...
对这个结局表示了感谢
appreciated the closure.
她也让我想到了别的事
She also got me thinking about something.
录音
Recordings.
-美国缉毒局给桑奇兹录的那段吗 -不是
- What the DEA had on Sanchez? - No.
是西蒙·哈德威克给兄弟会录的那段
What Simon Hardwick has on the Brotherhood.
没错
Oh, yes.
你好
Hi.
我好像觉得你每次来的时候
Shall I just assume you're always gonna bring a group
所带的团队都会越来越大
that gets larger every time?
艾登·肖
Aiden Shaw.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
请
Please, uh...
请自便
make yourselves at home, why don't you?
我觉得我应该
Well, I don't suppose
不用问问你们要喝什么吧
I could offer anybody a drink, could I?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
-但是除此之外都很好 -听着 我知道
- But otherwise, fine. - Look, I know
这很艰难 西蒙 但是你当时别无选择
it's tough, Simon, but you didn't have a choice.
不然法鲁克就会杀了你
Farouk would have killed you.
慢慢会好的
It'll get easier.
转念一想
You know, on second thought,
我还是喝一杯吧
I will take you up on that drink.
你们显然不是过来询问
Well, you're obviously not here to inquire
我过得怎么样的吧
on my welfare, are you?
我们其实想来问些事
We actually came for some information.
我们抓住法鲁克那晚 你说你在
The night we got Farouk, you said you had a bug
塞拉匹斯兄弟会有线人
inside the Serapis crypt.
你有没有听他们提起过
Any chance you've heard them talk
最近几天埃及艳后
about Cleopatra's location
到底在哪里
in the last couple days?
我觉得没有...
I-I don't th-think...
我什么时候有...
When would I have had the t...?
为什么 怎么了
Why? What is it?
我们找到了埃及艳后
Oh, we found Cleopatra.
那很棒啊
Well, that's great, right?
然后又被人偷走了
And then she was stolen from us.
那可不是很棒
Not so great.
我们觉得是兄弟会在搞鬼
I think the Brotherhood is behind it.
可能是法鲁克的人
It could have been Farouk's crew.
我只是说 我们还不能妄下推断
I'm just saying, we shouldn't assume anything.
没错
Right.
但是那你们为什么这么确定是塞拉匹斯的人
But then why are you so sure it's Serapis? -
如果你有录音 我们就知道了
If you have the recordings, we might be able to tell,
不管在不在他们手上
one way or the other.
我还以为这事已经完了呢
I thought I was done with all of this.
听着 我觉得...如果我能
Look, I suppo-- if I can help
提供任何帮助 我会的
in any way, then, then, then I will.
可能要花上个一两天
You know, it'll take me a day or so.
我要听一遍
I'll, uh, I'll have to go through
所有录音 我无法保证
the recording-- I'm not promising anything.
查录音也可能一无所获
The recordings might be fruitless, right?
尽快告诉我们结果就行
Just get us something as soon as you can.
怎么了
What happened?
我不懂 怎么会在这里
I don't get it. It's right here.
没错 还是空的
Yes, and it's empty.
这不可能
No way.
所有的监控录像都什么都没拍到
All the surveillance footage was blank.
他们肯定内部有人
They must've had a man on the inside,
关掉了监控
turned off all the cameras.
早晨换班之前都没人发现
Theft wasn't even discovered till the morning shift.
还没有发布新闻
News hasn't been alerted yet.
这幢大楼四周都有士兵看守 我
This building is surrounded by soldiers. I...
他们怎么能神不知鬼不觉地
How could they get enough people in here
派足够人手进来
without anybody noticing?
问得好 还有更多问题
Good question. One among many.
有多少守卫被打晕了
How many of the guards were knocked out?
只有这房♥间里的四个
Just the four in this room.
他们都什么都没看到
None of them saw anything.
如果他们有内应
If they did have an inside man,
那房♥间里可能躲着更多人
they could have had more people hidden in the room
等这里关闭
waiting for the place to close.
但是他们还是需要
But then they would still have needed
躲过上百名士兵
to get past a hundred soldiers.
这面墙的另一边是什么
What's on the other side of this wall?
我的天
Blimey.
-他们没有出去 他们是下去了 -太好了
- They didn't go out; they went down. - Great.
当然了
Of course.
赶紧去打电♥话♥
Get on the phones.
现在法鲁克的人针对袭击
Now Farouk's crew has everything they need
-想要的都有了 -除非
- for the attack. - Unless...
塞拉匹斯拿到了安东尼和埃及艳后
Serapis took Antony and Cleopatra.
拜托 你看看这地方
Come on, look at the coordination.
在博物馆里安插内应
Having an inside man at the museum?
没有像金字塔那次一样炸掉这个地方
Not blowing the place up like the pyramids
掩盖行踪
to cover their tracks.
这风格更像是兄弟会
That sounds a lot more like Serapis
而不是法鲁克的人
than Farouk's crew.
谁都不会想吸引过多注意力
Anybody would've been trying not to draw attention.
他们不想和
They didn't want to go to battle
一整支军队开战
against his whole bloody army.
你为什么这么确定不是塞拉匹斯兄弟会
Why are you so sure it isn't Serapis?
我们找到了埃及艳后 他们突然就是一家人了吗
We find Cleopatra, and suddenly they're family?
严格上来说的确是
Well, technically they are.
你现在要加入兄弟会了吗
Oh, so you're gonna join the Brotherhood now?
我没有这么说
I didn't say that.
-能不能关注眼前的事 -我在关注
- Can we please focus on the issue? - I am.
我还和嫌犯都没有亲缘关系
And I'm not related to any of the suspects.
我要和你们俩谈谈
I need to talk to the two of you.
在我调查扎拉·法鲁克后袭击我的人
Whoever attacked me after looking into Zara Farouk
开始不择手段了
is getting desperate.
你们知不知道 这是谁
Do you know anything about... who it is?
不 但我知道这是他的
No, but I know this belongs to him.
我知道法鲁克的组织
And I know who's been pulling the strings
背后主导者到底是睡了
behind Farouk's organization.
里斯会给
Reece gives these to...
他的家人和朋友这个
his family and friends.
还有他的组织中职位高的人
And people high up in his organization.
是他
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表