剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
你把我之前所有的事情都打乱了
and you just dump all that paint everywhere.
然而不知怎么的
Yet somehow
出来的结果仿佛蒙娜丽莎一样美丽
it comes out looking like the Mona Lisa.
他们追踪了法鲁克的手下
They tracked Farouk's men.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
安全
Clear!
没人
Clear!
整个地方都安全
It's clear.
在突袭之后 他们一定想到了
Yeah, they must have known, after the raid,
我们最终会找到这里的
we'd get here eventually.
每个人都离开这里
Get everyone out of here!
赶快
Now!
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我很好 你知道的
Cool. You know, for being shot up
毕竟我注射了目前人类所有已知的抗体
with every antibody known to man.
过去几年里我们在东欧地区见过很多这样的
We've seen a lot of these throughout Eastern Europe
非法的实验室
in the past couple of years. Illegal labs.
这些病毒高度不稳定 为时已晚之前也很难找到
Highly unstable and hard to find before it's too late.
所以我们必须假设
So we have to assume
法鲁克的手下正在部署这个计划
that Farouk's crew is carrying on with his plan.
现在他们拥有了生化武器
And now they've got a biological weapon.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表