剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
等等 怎么了
Wait. What?
你这可不好 不大好
Not cool. Not cool.
我要去
I'm going to, uh...
我去捡球
I'm gonna go shag balls.
一会见
Bye.
你觉得怎么样
How are you?
我得记着把胳膊肘抬高
Well, I got to remember to keep my elbow up.
好把球打得更远
You know, swing through the ball a little bit more.
我的意思是今天的事
I meant about today.
我知道
I know.
是我错了
I was wrong.
我
I feel...
不应该去怀疑阿西姆
terrible about suspecting Asim.
他和我们一样 只是想阻止法鲁克
He was just trying to stop Farouk, same as us.
他的死不是毫无价值的
He didn't die in vain.
找到法鲁克的一个安全房♥这很重要
I mean, finding one of Farouk's safe houses is a big deal.
这样法鲁克就不得不改变他的计划
It'll force him to alter his plans.
-这样他就会露出破绽 -你怎么知道
- He'll start making mistakes. - How do you know?
我就是这样发现的他
That's how I found him the first time.
这个应该也会有帮助
This should also help.
你在哪找到的这个
Where did you get this?
法鲁克的安全房♥
Farouk's safe house.
交火的时候发现的
Grabbed it at the firefight.
巴伐利亚 1944
"Bavaria, 1944."
那些纳粹把埃及艳后弄到了德国
The Nazis got Cleopatra to Germany.
我一直在想
Look, I've been thinking.
在我们攻破安全房♥之前阿西姆提到过
Asim said something before we breached the safe house
埃及文化正在被西方世界所接受
about Egyptian culture being appropriated by the West.
现在埃及艳后和安东尼是同样的情况
Now the same goes for Cleopatra and Antony.
他们在两种文化里都有象征意义
They were a symbol for both.
但是他们的结合导致了东西方的一场战争
But their union led to a war between East and West,
而且最终导致了埃及王朝的陨落
and ultimately brought down the Egyptian dynasty.
法鲁克的攻击总是带有象征符号♥
Now, Farouk's attacks always have an element of symbolism.
也许把他们组合起来就是一个
Maybe reuniting them is all part of a plan to drive East and West
把东西方引入全面战争的计划
into an all-out war.
法鲁克花了很大劲
Farouk went to a lot of effort
得到这张照片
to get that photograph.
这张照片可以引他出来
He's gonna go to wherever it was taken.
虽然很难缩小范围 但是我们会成功的
Yeah. Narrowing it down will take some work, but we'll find it.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
丹尼 不用为我担心
Danny, don't worry about me.
这次我有备而来
This time I'll be ready.
嗯
Yeah.
之前你给我发信息
Wh-when you texted me before,
你说了你
you said something about...
不是控制狂
not having control issues?
那是怎么回事
What-what was that?
恰克这个笨蛋
Stupid Chuck.
我现在满脑子都是他
He's all in my head now.
他说我们之间存在控制问题
He says we have control issues.
我们俩都有
Both of us.
恰克总是想的太多
Chuck thinks a lot of things.
他说过关于阿米莉亚.埃尔哈特的理论吗
Did he tell you his theory on Amelia Earhart?
法比 是阿西姆·马苏德吗
Fabi, was it Asim Masood?
马苏德不是埃及的间谍
Masood was not the mole in Egypt.
只剩一个选择了
There's only one option left.
他们和法鲁克一样会去德国
They're on their way to Germany, as is Farouk.
我们已经准备好了 无论谁最后找到她
We'll be ready, whoever finds her.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表