剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
确认文件是真的
it was all authentic.
加扎勒说他会处理的
Ghazal told him he would handle it.
他拿走了所有文件 并发誓保密
Took all the paperwork and swore him to secrecy.
那些文件在他办公室的保险箱里
That's what was in the office safe,
就在我为法比偷的文件里
in the file I stole for Fabi.
加扎勒把它当作对里斯的筹码
Ghazal kept it as leverage on Reece.
告诉里斯他把文件毁了
And told Reece he destroyed it.
里斯杀了你父亲
Reece had your father killed.
伪装成法鲁克做的
He made it look like Farouk did it.
就像他对卡斯蒂略做的那样
Just like he did with Castillo.
我们真的绕了一圈
We've really come a long way.
手怎么样了
How's that?
我一拳砸在墙上差点骨折...
I almost broke my hand punching a wall...
你刚刚发现里斯杀了你父亲
and you just found out Reece murdered your father,
结果...你的第一反应是到这儿来...
and... your first instinct was to come up here...
而不是跑去给他一枪
not race out there and put a bullet in him.
我本来是会那么做的
Well... it was my first instinct.
但现在我脑子里有个丹尼
But now I've got a Danny in my head,
所以我来这里想知道...
so here I am trying to figure out...
该做什么
what to do.
我很抱歉 莱克西
I am so sorry, Lexi.
我向你保证我们会为你父亲讨回公道
I promise you we're gonna get justice for your father.
丹尼 知道里斯秘密的人都死了
Danny, everybody who knows Reece's secret is dead
除了我们 但我们什么也证明不了
except us, and we can't prove a thing.
可能是 可能不是
Maybe, maybe not.
法比查到的文件被销毁了
The file Fabi was working on was destroyed.
但如果他向兄弟会汇报了他的调查
But if he shared his investigation
兄弟会可能掌握了证据
with the Brotherhood, they might have everything
能让我们除掉里斯
we need to take down Reece.
好吧...我去问问爱丽娜和兄弟会
Okay... I'll check in with Alina and the Brotherhood.
她一直对我很坦诚
She's always been straight with me.
你真够胆打电♥话♥来
You have a lot of nerve calling.
我敢肯定是你抢了银行
I'm sure it was you that robbed the bank
把安东尼和埃及艳后交给了当局
and gave Antony and Cleopatra to the authorities.
那我们就算和兄弟会打成平手了
Well, we'll call it even for the Brotherhood
兄弟会把我们困在加勒比海的一个岛上
leaving us stranded on an island in the Caribbean.
我承认 这是个大胆的举动
I admit, it was a bold move.
但我希望你还是站在我们这边
But part of me wishes you were still on our side,
帮助我们阻止法鲁克的人
helping us stop Farouk's crew.
等等...你在哪
Wait... where are you?
埃及 坦尼斯城外
Outside Tanis, Egypt.
我们的雷达监测到法鲁克的一个手下
One of Farouk's men popped up on our radar
租了一辆卡车
renting a truck.
我们的特工跟着卡车到了一个小港口
Our operatives followed that truck to a small port,
港口上都是形迹可疑的箱子
where it was loaded with suspicious-looking crates.
我们相信那些箱子里装的是生物毒素
We believe those crates contain the biotoxin,
目标可能是
and that they're probably targeting
安东尼和埃及艳后的揭幕式
the unveiling of Antony and Cleopatra,
这意味着数百人正面临着危险
which means hundreds of people are at risk.
他们来了
They're coming.
我得走了 我会再联♥系♥你
I've got to go. I will catch up with you later.
等下 爱...
Wait! Al...
埃及坦尼斯附近发生爆♥炸♥
游客被要求远离坦尼斯城
Travelers have been urged to avoid the area of Tanis,
恐怖袭击
今天下午
The area of Tanis
一名受挫的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥用炸♥弹♥袭击了坦尼斯
was targeted by a thwarted terrorist bombing this afternoon.
至少有20人
At least 20 people were killed
在随后的交火和爆♥炸♥中丧生
in the ensuing firefight and explosion.
此次袭击正值国家重视旅游产业之时...
This comes at a time when the country's vital tourism industry...
格温 有什么发现
Gwen. What'd you find?
很多尸体上戴着塞拉匹斯的徽章
A lot of bodies with Serapis medallions.
没有幸存者
There are no survivors.
距上两次致命的恐怖袭击三年之后...
more than three years after two deadly terror attacks...
抱歉 莱克西
I'm sorry, Lexi.
毒素已经被销毁了 埃及人相信
The toxin's been destroyed, and the Egyptians believe
这是法鲁克手下最后一个人
that this is the last of Farouk's men.
法鲁克恐袭的危险已经过去了
The threat of the Farouk attack is over.
埃及政♥府♥
A state of emergency
建立了紧急状况自...
has been in effect in Egypt since...
他们用生命阻止了这一切
They gave their lives to stop it.
格温 他们要确认这和法鲁克在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Gwen. They need to confirm it's the same toxin
制♥造♥的武器是同一种毒素
Farouk weaponized in Russia.
我已经加急做了分♥析♥
I've already put a rush on the analysis
我会在这里等着直到有答复
and I'm gonna wait here until I get confirmation.
我得挂了
I got to go.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
...是里斯寄来的纸质邀请
Er...literally engraved invitations from Reece.
丹尼尔·麦克纳马
雅各布·惠特曼·里斯先生
晚会恢复举♥行♥了
The gala's back on.
在明天晚上
It's tomorrow night.
有没有人觉得这么快就举♥行♥有点没风度吧
Anyone else think it's a little tacky to do it this soon?
明天是埃及艳后的忌日
Tomorrow's the anniversary of Cleopatra's death.
这种象征意义太好了 里斯不会错过的
The symbolism's too good for Reece to miss it.
他奋斗了一辈子...
He's been... working his whole life
就在等这一刻
for this moment.
-我们得去 -下次我见到那个人的时候
- And we're going. - Next time I see that man,
我找机会只等他一个人
I plan for him to be all alone.
他会因庆祝而分心
He'll be distracted, celebrating.
以为他逃脱了一切
Thinking he's gotten away with everything.
他会得意忘形 再没有比这更好的机会抓住他
We'll never have a better chance to catch him off balance.
好吧
Fine.
但如果这个计划失败了
But if this plan fails,
我不能保证我不会徒手
I can't promise I won't rip Reece's throat out
扯断里斯的喉咙
with my bare hands.
那我们最好不要失败
Then we better not fail.
开罗
名字
Names?
丹尼尔·麦克纳马和莱克茜·瓦齐里
Daniel McNamara and Lexi Vaziri.
雅各布·里斯的客人 当然
Guests of Jacob Reece. Of course.
请进来吧
Please step forward.
-查尔斯·唐纳利神父 -好的
- Father Charles Donnelly. - Oh, yes.
-谢谢 -不好意思
- Thank you so much. - Uh, I'm sorry.
神父
Father.
需要安检
Security needs to wand you.
-好的 -谢谢配合
- Of course. - Thank you.
我的圣伊格纳西乌斯勋章
My St. Ignacius medallion.
愿主赐你平安
peace be with you.
他要为他的所作所为付出代价
He's gonna pay for everything he's done.
我们来争取吧
Let's get to it.
卡斯蒂略展览
里斯还没来
Reece isn't here yet.
东西都带了吗
We have everything we need?
当然 神父
We do. Padre?
这会是这礼拜忏悔的重点
It'll be a doozy of a confession this week.
你这是在帮忙抓捕谋杀犯
Well, you're helping bring down a murderer.
主会原谅你的
God'll forgive you.
我的东西带了吗
Did you, uh... bring my thing?
漂亮
Excellent.
所以是怎么个计划
So, what's the plan?
莱克西会把这东西放在里斯身上
Lexi will get this on Reece.
某个不起眼的地方
Somewhere it won't be noticed.
这个记录设备把信♥号♥♥发给你
This recording device will transmit to you.
信♥号♥♥覆盖整座建筑
Range should cover anywhere in the building.
我会试着让里斯承认事实
I'll try to get Reece to confess.
这样他们如果搜你身找记录设备
So, if they check you for a recording device,
是找不到的 聪明
they won't find one on you. Smart.
里斯应该不会对丹尼承认任何事
Well, Reece likely won't confess anything
只是以防万一
to Danny, but keep recording just in case.
如果他一直说
If he's rattled enough,
也许会吐露些秘密出来
he might say something to one of his security
这样也能抓些把柄
and implicate himself.
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表