剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
He can see.
我看不见
I cannot see.
把你这个巨型双筒望远镜给我
Hand over the giant-ass binoculars you got,
说不定我还能辨认出那个人
and maybe I can I.D. the man.
别碰我 这很贵的
Hey, don't touch. They're very expensive.
你要知道 你们现在对待我的态度
Just so you know, the way you're treating me right now
是不利于团队士气的
isn't good for team morale.
你又不是队员
You're not on the team.
你只要认出那个银行家就行
Just I.D. The banker.
能不能帮忙调一下焦距
Could you adjust the focus?
他留了胡子
He had a beard.
你能说得具体一点吗
Can you be a little bit more specific?
一个老头子
Old guy,
总戴墨镜 在室内也戴着
wears dark glasses, even inside.
知道了
Copy that.
我们进去了
Heading inside.
进门 往南走15步 向西拐
Inside, 15 paces south, turning west.
我去搞定他
Let me handle him.
是你在卖♥♥斯金杰啤
Are you the man selling Skinjbeer?
斯金杰啤
Skinjbeer.
那你就是肖先生了 是吗
That would make you Mr. Shaw, then, yes?
是我 肖先生
That's me. Mr. Shaw.
那么你是
And that would make you...
赶紧交易吧
Eager to get on with it.
肖先生
Mr. Shaw,
您的交易汇款可以追溯到
seeking remittance for a transaction dating back to...
稍等
One moment.
准备好开始追踪了吗
You ready to start the trace?
联调局的丹尼探员
Agent Danny from FBI.
丹尼探员 是我啊 马尔万
Agent Danny, it's me, Marwan.
还记得吗 在伊♥拉♥克♥ 你救了我的命
You remember? From Iraq. You saved my life.
麻烦了
This is not good.
我当过他们联调局的翻译
I was interpreter for his FBI.
绝对是最好的翻译
Best one they had.
丹尼给我家人办理了出境签证
Danny secured exit visas for my family.
我想你认错人了
I think you have the wrong person.
是的 你认错了 朋友
Yeah, you're mistaken, friend.
我可能就是
I-I guess I just have
-大众脸 -认错了
- one of those faces. - Mistaken?
我用你的名字给我最小的孩子取名
I named my youngest child after you.
并不是他说的那样的
Th-This is... not what it looks like.
这就是你这个老好人的报应
This is why you should never be nice to people.
这是我的侄子们
My nephews.
失陪了
With apologies,
丹尼探员
Agent Danny.
我觉得我们之间可能有点误会
I think we kind of got off on the wrong foot.
那个银行家在哪
Where's the banker?
有人看到莱克茜了吗
Has anyone seen Lexi?
放开我
Get off me!
没想到他这么灵活
He's surprisingly spry.
该死
Bloody hell.
-逮着了吗 -他跑了
- Any luck? - He got away.
你没事吧
You all right?
情况失控得有点快
Things got out of hand fast.
你的计划差点就成功了
Your plan almost worked.
谢谢你们的支持
Hey, thanks for having my back in there.
要不是卡尔森探员 我们就都完了
Well, we would both be dead if it wasn't for Agent Karlsson.
要是这次行动有更多收获 我会更开心
Well, I'd feel better if we got more for our efforts.
你真是个典型的瑞典人
You are so Swedish.
我们没有追踪到电♥话♥的位置
Well, we didn't get the phone trace,
也许那些侄子们能提供点什么
but maybe one of these nephews will give something up.
已经开始准备引渡文件了
Already started the extradition paperwork.
我们会把他们带回罗马
We'll bring them back to Rome as part
作为法鲁克调查案的一部分
of the Farouk investigation.
肖在哪
Where's Shaw?
车里呢
In there.
他偷了我的望远镜
He stole my binoculars.
你得佩服这家伙的毅力
You have to admire the man's consistency.
说佩服的话就过了
"Admire" is a strong word.
行吧 收拾好这些 我们回罗马
All right, let's wrap this up and get back to Rome.
阿西姆 我还在等你
Asim, I'm still waiting
从情报总局发来的特殊任务文件
for your special assignment paperwork from G.I.D.
如果你想继续调查
I need it if you are going to continue
我就需要拿到这份文件
to work on this investigation.
我去看看是怎么回事
I'll see what the holdup is.
所以那个老头真的跑得比你还快
So that old guy really outran you?
他敏捷得让人有点意外
He was surprisingly spry.
但我拿到了他的账本
But I got his ledger.
所有哈瓦拉转账都在这了
All the hawaladar transactions in one place.
这些代码是什么意思
What kind of code is this?
不知道
No idea.
但是只要我们搞清楚了
But it'll be worth its weight in gold
它就价值连城了
as soon as we figure it out.
国际刑♥警♥可以帮我们破译它
Interpol can help us crack it.
我们不要说出去 暂时
Let's keep it between us for now.
我一直在想
Look, I've just... I've been thinking.
那些埃及人已经参与过两次
The Egyptians have now been involved
调查法鲁克的行动 但是都失败了
in two separate failed operations on Farouk.
你觉得法鲁克在埃及情报部门有内奸
You think Farouk has a mole inside Egyptian intelligence?
还记得那次逮捕行动吗
Remember that capture mission,
当时法鲁克的车突然改变路线
when Farouk's car suddenly changed course
然后直接开到人口稠密的地区
and veered into some populated area?
记得 阿西姆也在场
Yeah. Asim was there.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
而现在他参与了新的调查工作
And now he showed up in some brand-new investigation
却没有官方文件证明
with no official paperwork?
涉及到法鲁克
When it comes to Farouk,
除了你和我 我不信任任何人
there's no one I trust outside of you and me.
更不会信阿西姆
And definitely not Asim.
罗马 宪兵总部
是吗
Really?
所以你们谁都不打算开口了
So none of you are going to talk, huh?
说还是不说
Want to speak, or no?
看不明白账簿 想别的办法 那些侄子们开口了吗
他们不开口
每个人都跟死了一样不说话
Every one of them is silent as the grave.
他们可以教教黑♥手♥党♥什么叫保持缄默
They could teach the mafia about omertà.
这些人不会开口的
None of these guys are going to talk.
他们不会背叛家族
They're not going to betray family
除非我们处理妥当
unless properly leveraged.
我希望你说的"处理妥当"
I'm hoping "Properly leveraged"
不是我想的那样
doesn't mean what I think it means.
我是说 应该在埃及审问他们
My point is, they should be questioned in Egypt.
不管他们在拷问下说了什么
Anything we get out of them under torture
法庭上都不会承认的
is inadmissible in court.
我想...我想和他们谈谈
Look, I'd, I'd like to try talking with them.
你只能看
You can observe only.
天
Geez.
恰克神父
Father Chuck.
如果想喝茶 我已经泡好了
I've made some tea if you'd like some.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我清楚地记得告诉过丹尼 要有好的判断力
I distinctly recall telling Danny to use good judgment,
这可不包括把我的钥匙给你
and that does not include giving you my key.
你说了
You did.
-他没给 -所以你是破门而入
- And he didn't. - So you broke in.
这把锁太废了 我觉得不能算破门而入
The lock is so flimsy, I would barely consider it breaking in.
你找到你要的东西了
You finding everything you need?
也没有什么零食可选
Snack selection was underwhelming.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
下次你打算破门而入时 告诉我一声
Well, next time you plan on breaking in, let me know
我会摆一个肉盘
and I'll set out a charcuterie plate.
你拿的是什么
What is that?
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表