剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表
Been there for decades,
对方圆数英里的每一个岛屿了如指掌
knows every island for miles.
如果桑奇兹去了那里 维加一定会知道
If Sanchez went there, Vega would know.
-我认为他瞎编乱造 -绝对是
- I think he's making it up. - Hundred percent.
要不要我提醒你们
Need I remind you
如果不是因为我和勒梅在卡萨布兰卡的关系
that if it weren't for my relationship with Le Mer in Casablanca,
他早就把你们交上去领赏金了
he would've turned you in for that bounty
你们现在早就跟鱼混一窝了
and you two would be sleeping with the fishes right now.
但是相反 我带你们找到了埃及艳后
But instead, I led you directly to Cleopatra.
说啊 接着否认
Go ahead. Try and deny it.
-我想也是 -好了
- That's what I thought. - All right.
你可以一起来 但是我跟你说
You can come along. But I'm telling you right now,
要听我们的指挥
you follow our lead.
-走错一步 我就... -你们不会后悔的
- One false step, and I will... - You won't regret it.
走着瞧吧
You'll see.
朋友 飞机准备好了吗
Hey, amigo, plane almost ready?
是的先生 例行维护而已
Sí, signore. Just routine maintenance.
有人了解这飞机上的小吃吗
Anybody know the snack situation on this flight?
肖 别偷东西 好吗
Shaw, don't steal anything, okay?
怎么会
Never.
罗马
宪兵队总部
这是监控录像在我的公♥寓♥外面拍到的
CCTV caught this outside my building.
我进行了面部检测
I ran it through facial recognition.
没识别到 但是我拿到了车牌号♥
Inconclusive, but I managed to get the number plate.
做出警示 好吗
Put out an alert, will you?
将军想和你聊聊
The general would like to speak with you.
我有空就去见他
I'll see him when I have a moment.
这不是请求
It is not a request.
如果都一样的话 我更喜欢站着
I prefer to stand, if it's all the same.
可以
You might as well.
里昂那边要召你回去了
You've been recalled to Lyon.
国际刑♥警♥组织下的命令
The order came from Interpol.
你今晚就走 这不是我能控制的
You leave tonight. It's out of my hands.
但是你可以挡回去
But you could stop it.
除非你着急把我弄走
Unless you're eager to get me out of here.
也许因为你是塞拉匹斯兄弟会的双面间谍
Maybe because you're a double agent of Serapis,
就像法比队长那样
just like Captain Fabi was.
卡尔森探员
Agent Karlsson,
你这番关于秘密组织的疯话
this crazy talk about secret societies
并不能帮你讨好到谁
is not helping ingratiate you.
不能讨好宪兵队 也不能讨好国际刑♥警♥组织
Not to the carabinieri and not to Interpol.
你要变成笑柄了
You're becoming a laughingstock.
法比是个堕落的警♥察♥
Fabi was a corrupt cop.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
法比之前在对法鲁克做平行调查
Fabi was running a parallel investigation into Farouk.
你难道一点都不好奇
Aren't you at least a bit curious
为什么
to find out why,
或者他的秘密文件里都有什么吗
or what was in his secret files?
你从他的公♥寓♥里偷走的那些吗
The ones you stole from his apartment?
你为什么这么痴迷于法比队长
Why are you so obsessed with Captain Fabi?
你爱上他了吗
Were you in love with him?
不 你个白♥痴♥
No, you idiot.
法比是我的搭档
Fabi was my partner.
我相信法比在法鲁克的案子上有发现
And I believe Fabi found something out about Farouk,
我想知道是什么
and I want to know what it is.
因为卡里姆·法鲁克的人依然在逃
'Cause Karim Farouk's men are still out there,
是个隐患
and a threat.
然而跟进法比发现的证据
And following up on the evidence that Fabi found
差点害我被杀
nearly got me killed.
很明显 有人不想让真♥相♥浮出水面
So, clearly, someone doesn't want it out there.
也许对你来说算不上什么 但如果真是这样
Maybe that means nothing to you, but if that's the case,
我不知道你整天在这坐着都忙些什么
I don't know what the hell you're doing in here all day,
因为肯定不是在做警♥察♥的工作
because it sure isn't police work.
百慕大三角
德塞阿多消息最广的人
The most connected man in Deseado
是开诱饵店的
works out of a bait shop.
那里也是酒吧 所以不管怎样
It's also a bar, so one way or another,
每个人都会到那去
everybody comes through here.
记住 我们一定要谨慎行事
Just remember, we have to play our cards close.
不要让别人知道我们在找桑奇兹
No one needs to know we're looking for Sanchez.
如果他还在这里 我们最不希望的
If he's still around, last thing we want
就是打草惊蛇
is to tip him off.
冷静点 哥们
Chill, man.
我知道该怎么做
I wasn't born yesterday.
维加
Vega.
你老了 兄弟
You got old, tío.
你有空吗 哥们
You got round, hermano.
什么风把你吹到我这小岛上了
What brings you back to my little island, huh?
我需要你的帮助
Well, I need your help.
这二位是丹尼和莱克西
Meet Danny and Lexi.
他们是赏金猎人 在找艾德亚多·桑奇兹
They're bounty hunters looking for Everado Sanchez.
艾德亚多·桑奇兹 这吗
Everado Sanchez? Here?
只是推论而已
It's just a theory.
艾德亚多·桑奇兹这种人
A man like Sanchez would stick out here
怎么可能在这傻站着 对吧
like a cockeyed giraffe, huh?
他失踪的时候 是92年吗
I mean, he disappeared in, what, '92?
93年
'93.
90年代对德塞阿多冲击最大的
The biggest thing to hit Deseado in the '90s
就是辣妹组合
were the Spice Girls.
-还有和钱有关的那次骚乱 -什么骚乱
- And that mess with the money. - What mess?
有一天 不知道从哪
One day, out of nowhere,
大把的美金被冲上岸边
stacks of U.S. Dollars washed up on the shore.
本地人冲到海滩上 哄抢现金
The locals swarmed the beach, grabbing fistfuls of cash.
老人把小孩推倒 小孩把老人打倒
Old people knocking down kids, kids knocking down old people.
乱成一团 本地小报说
Mayhem. A local tabloid said
钱来自迷失城邦黄金国
the source of the money was the lost city of El Dorado.
世界各地的游客蜂拥而至
We had turistas coming in from all over the world.
本地的小报不是你开的吗
Didn't you run the local tabloid?
赚大发啦
Made a killing.
我猜也是
I bet you did.
-生意就是生意 -对
- Business is business. - Yeah.
等等 对 等等
Wait, yeah, wait.
我一会就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
你们随意
Make yourself comfortable.
那你可别介意
Don't mind if I do.
"谨慎行事"里面
What part of "keep your cards close"
哪个字听不懂
did you not grasp?
这叫信任
It's called trust.
你们也该试试看
You should try it sometime.
你为什么觉得可以信任他
And what makes you think you can trust him?
他恰巧是我的朋友
Well, he happens to be my friend.
朋友 他甚至都不知道你的真名
A friend, who doesn't even know your real name.
他没必要知道那么多
Listen, he knows what he needs to know.
没有他的消息我们没法
And I know we can't make a move in the Triangle
在百慕大三角行动
without him hearing about it.
如果他觉得我有所保留
And if he starts to think I am withholding,
他会自行探查
he starts sniffing around,
也可能抛下我们自己去找
maybe he starts looking himself
并且比我们还要先一步找到
and finds Cleopatra before we do.
我虽不情愿但是也同意肖的说法
I hate to admit it but I agree with Shaw.
看看 我知道自己在做什么
See? Shaw knows what he's doing.
但是你为什么会同意呢
B-But why do you agree?
桑奇兹的飞机在百慕大三角坠毁
Sanchez's plane went down in the Bermuda Triangle.
我们需要搜寻分布在几千公里范围内的
We'll need to search hundreds of islands
好几百座小岛
scattered across thousands of miles.
我们需要向导
We need a guide.
你是说对这整片区域都很熟悉的人
You mean someone who's familiar with the entire area.
对这里直到迈阿密所有岛屿
Someone who knows every island
都了解的人
from here to Miami.
在这么短时间我们怎么可能找到
Now, where on earth are we going to find this person
这样的人
on such short notice?
剧集 | 血宝藏 | 导航列表